ThE GuGa PiCs ThReAd! - Page 66 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-11-2008, 02:42 AM   #976
country flag whisper*

whisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ThE GuGa PiCs ThReAd!

100 photos of guga thru the years ..... at terra

http://esportes.terra.com.br/tenis/i...EI2137,00.html

*SAFIN *swooon*, Federer, MOYA*

~~I Love this Game called TENNIS!~~

"Happiness is not found at the end of the road, it is experienced along the way. So take not for granted each moment of your life and you will find a reason to be happy each day. Don't worry so much about tomorrow that you forget to live today."
- Author Unknown

Last edited by whisper* : 07-11-2008 at 02:48 AM.
whisper* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2008, 02:48 AM   #977
country flag whisper*

whisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond reputewhisper* has a reputation beyond repute

back in april 08 at rio beach with Koch and carolina family

http://odia.terra.com.br/cultura/gal...o/250408_guga/

"Happiness is not found at the end of the road, it is experienced along the way. So take not for granted each moment of your life and you will find a reason to be happy each day. Don't worry so much about tomorrow that you forget to live today."
- Author Unknown
Old 07-11-2008, 02:53 AM   #978
country flag whisper*

7/7/08 rio beach

http://exclusivo.terra.com.br/galeri...EI1118,00.html

- Author Unknown
Old 07-11-2008, 03:00 AM   #979
country flag whisper*

To me she so looks like a young Gabby sabatini
Attached Images
File Type: jpg june08duo.jpg (69.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg june08duo-poland3.jpg (39.6 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 0,,14820361-EX,00.jpg (26.1 KB, 18 views)

- Author Unknown
Old 07-11-2008, 03:22 AM   #980
country flag whisper*

mostly old but had not seen the river rafting one

http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esport...#fotogaleria=1

- Author Unknown
Old 07-11-2008, 03:24 AM   #981
country flag whisper*

FOTO: Guga prestigia namorada nas areias de Barcelona
Tenista brasileiro, que acaba de encerrar a carreira, aparece na torcida por Carolina Solberg na etapa do Circuito Mundial de Vôlei de Praia
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0,,14793923-EX,00.jpg (39.7 KB, 6 views)

- Author Unknown
Old 07-11-2008, 04:18 AM   #982
country flag whisper*

more of guga a few days ago.......awww what a life

http://glamaset.uol.com.br/galerias/index.php?cat=2198

- Author Unknown
Old 07-11-2008, 06:11 AM   #983
country flag whisper*

http://glamaset.uol.com.br/galerias/...e.php?id=14130

april08

- Author Unknown
Old 07-11-2008, 10:08 AM   #984
country flag tennis2018

tennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whisper* View Post
Dont know if you all have seen this, but clicrbs has a huge special for guga, all articles, great pictures, videos etc and his history...saved it forever

http://www.clicrbs.com.br/especiais/...5&section=Home
wonderful site thank you
tennis2018 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 07:28 AM   #985
country flag whisper*

Notícias: Guga faz surf numa praia do RioO ex-tenista Gustavo Kuerten, mais conhecido como Guga, de 31 anos, passou a manhã de ontem a surfar na praia do Arpoador, no Rio. O atleta catarinense, que tem estado a passar uma temporada em casa da namorada, a jogadora de vólei de praia Carol, chegou à areia do Arpoador bem cedo, por volta das 7h30, onde ficou até o meio-dia.

Guga estava sozinho, mas chegou com o carro da namorada. E mal se fez ao mar, tornou-se no centro das atenções dos surfistas locais, que o reconheream e até apoiaram na arte de domar as ondas. O famoso tricampeão do Roland Garros deve participar hoje num torneio de surf na mesma praia.

Notícia publicado em 12/07/2008 as 17:12
picture http://glamaset.uol.com.br/famanews/...e.php?id=20113

- Author Unknown
Old 07-14-2008, 02:58 AM   #986
country flag whisper*

Another day at the beautiful beach

Translated:

Quote:
Since that you square it left them of tennis, Gustavo Kuerten has used to advantage the free time. In the morning of this last friday, 11, the formerones surfou in the pria of the Harpooner, in Ipanema, south zone of the River. Already in this Saturday, 12, it caught its plate and was to the beach of the Leblon with a group of friends, but as the sea was with few Guga waves could not surfar. With the bad day for surfistas, Gustavo kept the plate in the car and was with the friends in the BB Snacks, where it took a juice and it ate something. To complete, it tried a dessert in the Petit Fours, one would doceria traditional of the quarter.
http://tecontei.uol.com.br/site2/not...blon_88444.php
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gugaleblon.jpg (143.8 KB, 21 views)

- Author Unknown
Old 07-14-2008, 03:03 AM   #987
country flag whisper*

OMGosh these are just great pics of our GUGA...He is out and about and he is just loving life as usual..

Adorable @ 31....lol

love these pics.....enjoy

Quote:
The former-tenista Gustavo Kuerten was seen in this friday, 11, surfando in the beach of the Harpooner, in Ipanema, south zone of the River. Since that you square it left them in the end of May, when played its last departure as professional, in Roland Garros, in France, Gustavo has dedicated its time to other passions, as surfe. During the leisure moment, Guga, beyond catching wave, used to advantage to read a magazine and, still it gave autograph and it took off photos to the side of the fans.
http://tecontei.uol.com.br/site2/not...nema_88415.php
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gugasurfando.jpg (143.4 KB, 19 views)

- Author Unknown
Old 07-14-2008, 03:13 AM   #988
country flag whisper*

More GUGA, surfing, beach...

Boy this is like presents for alot of us

Quote:
12/07/08 - 17h00 - Brought up to date in 12/07/08 - 17h00 Guga takes plate of surfe to take a walk Former tanned late of sun in this Saturday, 12, in the beach of the Leblon. Due to wave, the plate came back pra so house dries as the owner
http://ego.globo.com/Gente/Noticias/...A+PASSEAR.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0,,15067484-EXH,00.jpg (69.5 KB, 7 views)

- Author Unknown
Old 07-14-2008, 03:21 AM   #989
country flag whisper*

WOW so many.....always smiling!!!!

Enjoy... just posting the link cause there are like 7 pics or so

http://ego.globo.com/Gente/Fotos/0,,...#fotogaleria=4

Miss your playing tennis though GUGA!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0,,15064240-EXH,00.jpg (74.5 KB, 8 views)

- Author Unknown
Old 07-14-2008, 03:27 AM   #990
country flag whisper*

Quote:
You square far from them, Gustavo Kuerten tans the waves of the Harpooner, in the River Former it arrives alone at the beach and it uses to advantage morning of sun of 7h30 to 12h
http://ego.globo.com/Gente/Noticias/...OR+NO+RIO.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0,,15061197-EXH,00.jpg (73.2 KB, 11 views)

- Author Unknown