Bundesliga - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-12-2005, 12:00 AM   #1
country flag athie

athie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bundesliga

I know this will only apply to a few of you guys…..

I’ve a few questions re: Bundesliga (German Federal League) and a couple of issues I’m slightly confused about and would be extremely grateful if someone could confirm the following.

Have Bundesliga split from The DTB to form their own League or has this now been resolved? The last I heard they were still having discussions trying to resolve their issues. What’s the latest on this please?

Re: Blau Weiss Sundern players
Due to the fact TC BW Sundern don’t have financial backing anymore I’m curious as to where some of the players have now gone.

I know that Alexander Popp has gone to Grün-Weiss Mannheim for 2005
Where have the the rest gone?? These players in particular:
Alexander Waske (Grün-Weiss Mannheim/Blau-Weiss Halle??)
Lars Burgsmüller
Tomás Behrend
Simon Aspelin

Any help would be much appreciated.

Last edited by athie : 01-12-2005 at 12:04 AM.
athie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2005, 12:25 AM   #2
country flag athie

athie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond reputeathie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bundesliga

Sorry about that, Alex Waske has gone to Blau-Weiss Halle it seems. Managed to find something out!

There's a huge news update on the Bundesliga site, anyone able to give me an overall view of what on earth's going on? (3rd update down dated Dec 10th 04)
Please dont tell me they have changed their structure!

Thanks very much guys.
Old 01-15-2005, 11:06 AM   #3
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

1.) Tomas Behrend has gone to Düsseldorf Rochusclub and said "a dream has come true."

2.) I'm not the best translator, so I think it should do someone who is faster in it.
But the main changes are for the year 2006, for example 4 singles & 2 doubles instead of 6 & 3, a longer season, so that they don't have to play on Fridays so often, and only two real sets per match (3rd set will be a super-tiebreak).
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 01:36 PM   #4
country flag athie

Many thanks JMG, shame I cant good rep you twice!
Tomas
Thanks for letting me know about the changes Not for a while tho it seems.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:38 PM   #5
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by athie
I know that Alexander Popp has gone to Grün-Weiss Mannheim for 2005
Where have the the rest gone?? These players in particular:
Alexander Waske (Grün-Weiss Mannheim/Blau-Weiss Halle??)
Lars Burgsmüller
Tomás Behrend
Simon Aspelin

Any help would be much appreciated.
On the Heilbronn-challenger site, there is a list about the participants, where it's said that Burgsmüller's team is Mannheim. Should be up to date, because they name Halle as Waske's team.

http://www.heilbronn-open.de/pdfs/meldeliste.pdf
Old 01-15-2005, 03:06 PM   #6
country flag athie

JMG I can’t thank you enough!
I feel such a goose since I saw that list and took no notice of Mannheim next to Lars's name!
Sent a mail off to get that confirmed.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:26 PM   #7
country flag JMG

New teams are confirmed.

www.tennisbundesliga.de

http://dtb.liga.nu/