The Guille Coria cheering thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-12-2005, 01:08 AM   #16
country flag Guille's Girl

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Guille Coria cheering thread

Man that was a HOOT! Gosh!! Go Guille!! A nice bday present indeed (for me, not him ).

Someday, we'll all be free.

!*~Guillermo Sebastian Mago Coria~*!
Guille's Girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2005, 03:00 AM   #17
country flag espanol04

espanol04 has a reputation beyond reputeespanol04 has a reputation beyond reputeespanol04 has a reputation beyond reputeespanol04 has a reputation beyond reputeespanol04 has a reputation beyond reputeespanol04 has a reputation beyond reputeespanol04 has a reputation beyond reputeespanol04 has a reputation beyond reputeespanol04 has a reputation beyond reputeespanol04 has a reputation beyond reputeespanol04 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday, Guillermo! Next rival is Olivier Rochus.
espanol04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 03:37 AM   #18
country flag kandykane

kandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond reputekandykane has a reputation beyond repute

~*~Guille 科科~*~Rafa 纳豆~*~Charly 摸呀~*~
kandykane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 12:02 PM   #19
country flag willie

willie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by espanol04
Happy birthday, Guillermo! Next rival is Olivier Rochus.
A difficult rival but we know you can pass it. by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Old 01-12-2005, 02:29 PM   #20
country flag boliviana

boliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond repute

So frustrated . . . what happened in this three-set thriller? There is nothing on the web re: the match and last I checked the web-site for Auckland (it's soooo bad), they were still talking about Tuesday's matches.

Yes I get that I am a type A personality, living in the States and generally expecting "it" (fill in the blank) yesterday but still . . .

Muchas felicidades a Guille . . .
boliviana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 02:54 PM   #21

Guille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond reputeGuille's Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Was not so bad. I think Saulnier played a pretty decent match (understatement). Some folks I was talking to figured Guille must've been getting tired in the 2nd set NOT. Saulnier obviously tried some different shit to throw Guille off his rocker a bit. But Guille clearly saw an opening, or else he would've let the set go instead of fighting from 1-5 to 4-5 and "wasting" energy. He did very well in the 3rd indeed. I bet he was pissed when he got broke right after he broke Saulnier for 2-0. But he held composure damn good, holding serve for the rest of the match. Tiebreaks don't scare this guy. He had an awesome tiebreak record last year. 3-0 so for this year. Vamos Guille!! I dunno much about Rochus. Guille is gonna feel tall today LMAO! A'ight! Happy bday as well!!!!

Old 01-12-2005, 03:04 PM   #22
country flag fabolous

fabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond repute

uuuhh that was close!

happy Bday both guille and GG!!!!!
fabolous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2005, 03:10 PM   #23
country flag boliviana

boliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond reputeboliviana has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for that . . . I think he and Rochus played once at Wimbledon and Rochus knocked him out first round in 2003. Beyond that I can't see that they've played. Beating Saulnier was also to vindicate last year at AO. This is the kind of match Coria had wanted to play against Hrbaty but his back wasn't up for that kind of duel. He needed to be pushed against the wall . . .one to sharpen his skills and two to gain confidence.

Did you read about Federer and Gaudio's match . . . if I were in the Gaudio camp I would be pretty insulted. Seems Federer wanted to try some new things out there and over the course of the first set, lost. Done with his experimentation, he turned the guns on Gaudio and blasted him the next two sets. Clearly didn't see him as a threat at all, toyed with him like a cat playing with a dying mouse and then just blew him away. Not that I give a crap about Gaudio on any level but it just struck me as a real sign of disrespect for FO champ (barf)
Old 01-12-2005, 04:47 PM   #24

Ooo damn. Naw I didn't read about that. Interesting...

I think Rochus beat Safin sometime last year. But anywho, Guille said that yesterdays match was a match that he wanted to play. A close one. Saulnier forced him to have to raise his level.

Old 01-12-2005, 04:56 PM   #25
country flag boliviana

Rochus will be good for him to play. He'll have to keep his focus and play a smart match. Gotta figure that adrenaline is pumping now so should be good. Will be interesting to see how he handles the pressure . .. he's one of the few seeds left and the he's gotta be the favorite to win at this point . . . and last year he really buckled when it counted . . .

Hang tough Guille!!

and your boy Nash is looking good. . . impressive win last night!
Old 01-12-2005, 08:43 PM   #26

damn right!! 16 pts and 16 dimes!! HEH! Did you see that insane screen he pulled on Shaq? He almost got run the fuck over! C'mon Steve. You're too short for that Indeed! Suns have won 7 in a row AGAIN. 31-4. Last season they only won 29 games NASH FOR MVP!!!

17 minutes before the match starts. Guille is first on center court. I gots my Fuel blasting

Old 01-12-2005, 08:53 PM   #27
country flag willie

willie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond reputewillie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guille's Girl
damn right!! 16 pts and 16 dimes!! HEH! Did you see that insane screen he pulled on Shaq? He almost got run the fuck over! C'mon Steve. You're too short for that Indeed! Suns have won 7 in a row AGAIN. 31-4. Last season they only won 29 games NASH FOR MVP!!!

17 minutes before the match starts. Guille is first on center court. I gots my Fuel blasting
nash is a good bb player but not as good as greaT GINOBILI!!!jajaja
Old 01-12-2005, 09:12 PM   #28

Pssh, Steve would kick Manu's ass any day of the week Naw but seriously, Manu is insane. He's a great player

Old 01-13-2005, 02:43 AM   #29
country flag willie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guille's Girl
Pssh, Steve would kick Manu's ass any day of the week Naw but seriously, Manu is insane. He's a great player
i think manu and steve are the two best non-american nba players, but only because coria isnt enough tall and dont practice basquetball becuase if not...jeje joke
Old 01-13-2005, 08:57 AM   #30
country flag Micca

Micca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond repute

Grrrr!! I cannot believe none of his matches is on tv!! Ya'll let me know how he did it ey?! I reeeaally want Guille to do well on his B-day

- Guillermo Coria & Rafael Nadal -

Micca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote