Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-17-2013, 10:22 AM   #1
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

Obviously at a "lower level" (if such a thing exists), if a women goes up to a man and randomly gropes him then that is certainly easily construed sexual assault.

But in terms of sexual intercourse, that's a bit more complicated. In order for a male to have effective sex (I think) he has to be in a certain state. It's not really like a female where the organ doesn't change it's state in appearance and function dramatically in order for that to happen.

Also, most crucially, there is the power imbalance between an average man and women that is reversed. Most men could fend off such an unwanted attack quite easily. You also can't really pin a guy down the same way from the female on top position unless it's a pack situation.

I guess the most obvious example would be sex during a state of sleep. Infact, like a lot of guys im sure that have been in a relationship, this did almost happen to me, well kind of. Me and my girlfriend had sex one night and then went to sleep in each others arms. Early in the morning I remember waking up and she was on top of me just getting ready to "plug me in" so to speak. Of course, because shes my girlfriend, my lover and, pickings had been non existent up until she came along, I was only too happy to oblige, and we indeed had a wonderful midnight treat. I went back to sleep and thought nothing of it.

Some time after we broke up though, I remember reflecting on this moment. If the roles were reversed, a lot of women would wake up in my position and scream blue murder. How dare I try and do that while she was asleep etc. And I do agree. I think its wrong, and infact if the two have a healthy sex life, generally I think that sort of thing would not happen.

BUT, I will say that when you live with someone, share a bed night after night for years on end, I imagine occasionally waking your partner up for some "morning sex" is an inevitable eventuality. Personally, I really don't care one iota if once in a blue moon my girlfriend wakes me up for sex, in fact because I lover her and I have given myself to her I fully expect that. I guess you do cross a line though when you initiate physical contact beyond a kiss or whatever, though in all honesty if drugs or alcohol are not involved I find it unbelievable someone could really sleep through someone trying to penetrate them and not wake up, but I accept some are much heavy sleepers than I.

I guess the purpose of this thread is more "Is sexual consent an issue for males"? It's usually almost exclusively talked about in terms of females.

Some might find this thread humerous the way I have structured it, but it really is a serious discussion point.

Are some women in long term relationships a tad (maybe just a tiny bit!) too precious about the issue of consent? Why is it a guy claiming a women tried to **** him in his sleep would probably be laughed out of a police station and or his friends homes, but the same exact situation in reverse would be considered so immoral at best on part of the guy? Or are women bang on the money with their attitude and preservation of sexual consent, and does society and males in general need to stop treating this issue with contempt and realise their entitlement to respect over sexual consent issues?

Thoughts and views?

I haven't had a long and serious relationship or even many short ones in my brief time on this planet but I know many here have and would be more adequately experienced to deal with this issue.

Of course, the issue changes again with one night stands too. We can discuss those too. Or if a guy takes a girl home and then others come in later unexpectedly or whatever. Remember, the power imbalance between men and women can diminish when women have more numbers present.

Finally, we can also discuss statutory ****. A lot of countries have very clear age laws, but these are for females a lot of the time. What about a much older woman having consented sex with a young teenager or pre teen? No doubt that guy would be seen as a cougar amongst most of his pals and peers, while in reverse the girl would be seen as a victim of a horrible predator.

The imbalance here in exact reversed situations can be quite startling when you look at it. This is a serious often under rated issue in society. Especially with women becoming more and more promiscuous with every passing generation, and moral codes and standards depreciating at an ever alarming rate.

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance

Last edited by 2003 : 03-17-2013 at 10:52 AM.
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #2
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

Once a girl had sex with me when I was kind of sleeping, well we had sex previously in the night but I pretty much woke up with her on top of me. I thought to myself that this would be called **** if I had done the same, but then reminded myself that this is a bloody brilliant way to wake up for any man and only a fool would complain.

Sex does not mean the same for the two genders and the one who penetrates doesnt get traumas from doing so against his consent, so I really dont think a woman can **** a man unless she uses a dildo.

The same deal goes for beeing "sexually abused" by a teacher, a 13-14 year old boy who gets to have sex with his teacher is bloody fortunate guy and is not the same as if it happened the other way around. Sex is pretty much always a win-win situation for men, except when it happens in prison.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:23 AM   #3
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
Once a girl had sex with me when I was kind of sleeping, well we had sex previously in the night but I pretty much woke up with her on top of me. I thought to myself that this would be called **** if I had done the same, but then reminded myself that this is a bloody brilliant way to wake up for any man and only a fool would complain.

Sex does not mean the same for the two genders and the one who penetrates doesnt get traumas from doing so against his consent, so I really dont think a woman can **** a man unless she uses a dildo.

The same deal goes for beeing "sexually abused" by a teacher, a 13-14 year old boy who gets to have sex with his teacher is bloody fortunate guy and is not the same as if it happened the other way around. Sex is pretty much always a win-win situation for men, except when it happens in prison.
So if a woman drag a men or is more strong them him and he clearly dont want to have sex for u that doesn't mean ****? What is a men? A tool that is really on comment to have sex any time any where a woman wants him?

I totally disagree.

Woman can **** but the chances if that is much more small and rare but stole imam can raise other men or woman.

Anytime someone touches u or ur sexual organs its sexual assault in my eyes.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:29 AM   #4
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
So if a woman drag a men or is more strong them him and he clearly dont want to have sex for u that doesn't mean ****? What is a men? A tool that is really on comment to have sex any time any where a woman wants him?

I totally disagree.

Woman can **** but the chances if that is much more small and rare but stole imam can raise other men or woman.

He's also forgot about the scenario of a guy or guys restraining the guy whilst the women works her magic.

Though, like I said for biological reasons it's unlikely, but you never know. Half the time men wake up with an erection in the morning. It's perfectly possible he could be wake up to sex, probably more possible than the other way around when you consider the location/accessability of the relevant organs on each anatomy (trying to keep the thread p-g ish)

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:40 AM   #5
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post

I totally disagree.

Well, I do not think it is the same to penetrate someone against your will as beeing penetrated, I hardly think you can get a trauma from having penetrated someone. Also, women's natural instinct is to be selective and I think part of the trauma from beeing ***** is that in nature that would be you having to carry children with genes from a man you havent selected, that is subconsciously at some effect it must do horrible damage to a woman even if she isnt pregnant.

I am not that formal about sex and dont belive in milimeter justice like that, men and women are not equal by nature so should not always be equal in the law.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:18 PM   #6
country flag Li Ching Yuen

Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute

What a thread.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:20 PM   #7
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:23 PM   #8
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a fantasy of yours 2003?

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:30 PM   #9
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

well i remember this article was posted couple of years ago on here.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=143406

even if it did happen, noone would believe it.......
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:35 PM   #10
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it is possible.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:38 PM   #11
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

Of course it is possible.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:32 PM   #12
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is possible, but no man will ever complain of being sexually assaulted.

I was used! Cool!
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:02 PM   #13
country flag octatennis

octatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
Obviously at a "lower level" (if such a thing exists), if a women goes up to a man and randomly gropes him then that is certainly easily construed sexual assault.

But in terms of sexual intercourse, that's a bit more complicated. In order for a male to have effective sex (I think) he has to be in a certain state. It's not really like a female where the organ doesn't change it's state in appearance and function dramatically in order for that to happen.

Also, most crucially, there is the power imbalance between an average man and women that is reversed. Most men could fend off such an unwanted attack quite easily. You also can't really pin a guy down the same way from the female on top position unless it's a pack situation.

I guess the most obvious example would be sex during a state of sleep. Infact, like a lot of guys im sure that have been in a relationship, this did almost happen to me, well kind of. Me and my girlfriend had sex one night and then went to sleep in each others arms. Early in the morning I remember waking up and she was on top of me just getting ready to "plug me in" so to speak. Of course, because shes my girlfriend, my lover and, pickings had been non existent up until she came along, I was only too happy to oblige, and we indeed had a wonderful midnight treat. I went back to sleep and thought nothing of it.

Some time after we broke up though, I remember reflecting on this moment. If the roles were reversed, a lot of women would wake up in my position and scream blue murder. How dare I try and do that while she was asleep etc. And I do agree. I think its wrong, and infact if the two have a healthy sex life, generally I think that sort of thing would not happen.

BUT, I will say that when you live with someone, share a bed night after night for years on end, I imagine occasionally waking your partner up for some "morning sex" is an inevitable eventuality. Personally, I really don't care one iota if once in a blue moon my girlfriend wakes me up for sex, in fact because I lover her and I have given myself to her I fully expect that. I guess you do cross a line though when you initiate physical contact beyond a kiss or whatever, though in all honesty if drugs or alcohol are not involved I find it unbelievable someone could really sleep through someone trying to penetrate them and not wake up, but I accept some are much heavy sleepers than I.

I guess the purpose of this thread is more "Is sexual consent an issue for males"? It's usually almost exclusively talked about in terms of females.

Some might find this thread humerous the way I have structured it, but it really is a serious discussion point.

Are some women in long term relationships a tad (maybe just a tiny bit!) too precious about the issue of consent? Why is it a guy claiming a women tried to **** him in his sleep would probably be laughed out of a police station and or his friends homes, but the same exact situation in reverse would be considered so immoral at best on part of the guy? Or are women bang on the money with their attitude and preservation of sexual consent, and does society and males in general need to stop treating this issue with contempt and realise their entitlement to respect over sexual consent issues?

Thoughts and views?

I haven't had a long and serious relationship or even many short ones in my brief time on this planet but I know many here have and would be more adequately experienced to deal with this issue.

Of course, the issue changes again with one night stands too. We can discuss those too. Or if a guy takes a girl home and then others come in later unexpectedly or whatever. Remember, the power imbalance between men and women can diminish when women have more numbers present.

Finally, we can also discuss statutory ****. A lot of countries have very clear age laws, but these are for females a lot of the time. What about a much older woman having consented sex with a young teenager or pre teen? No doubt that guy would be seen as a cougar amongst most of his pals and peers, while in reverse the girl would be seen as a victim of a horrible predator.

The imbalance here in exact reversed situations can be quite startling when you look at it. This is a serious often under rated issue in society. Especially with women becoming more and more promiscuous with every passing generation, and moral codes and standards depreciating at an ever alarming rate.

According to law and order Special victims unit, when a man got **** he misteriously got boner it did not mean he like it, they said it was an unconscious stimulus by the brain that does not differenciate the situation.
octatennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #14
country flag octatennis

octatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post

True
octatennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #15
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

It's less common, but obviously possible

Robredo, Matosevic, Dolgopolov, Janowicz, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez
emotion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote