Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 03-17-2013, 10:22 AM   #1
country flag 2003
Registered User
 
2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,364
2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

Obviously at a "lower level" (if such a thing exists), if a women goes up to a man and randomly gropes him then that is certainly easily construed sexual assault.

But in terms of sexual intercourse, that's a bit more complicated. In order for a male to have effective sex (I think) he has to be in a certain state. It's not really like a female where the organ doesn't change it's state in appearance and function dramatically in order for that to happen.

Also, most crucially, there is the power imbalance between an average man and women that is reversed. Most men could fend off such an unwanted attack quite easily. You also can't really pin a guy down the same way from the female on top position unless it's a pack situation.

I guess the most obvious example would be sex during a state of sleep. Infact, like a lot of guys im sure that have been in a relationship, this did almost happen to me, well kind of. Me and my girlfriend had sex one night and then went to sleep in each others arms. Early in the morning I remember waking up and she was on top of me just getting ready to "plug me in" so to speak. Of course, because shes my girlfriend, my lover and, pickings had been non existent up until she came along, I was only too happy to oblige, and we indeed had a wonderful midnight treat. I went back to sleep and thought nothing of it.

Some time after we broke up though, I remember reflecting on this moment. If the roles were reversed, a lot of women would wake up in my position and scream blue murder. How dare I try and do that while she was asleep etc. And I do agree. I think its wrong, and infact if the two have a healthy sex life, generally I think that sort of thing would not happen.

BUT, I will say that when you live with someone, share a bed night after night for years on end, I imagine occasionally waking your partner up for some "morning sex" is an inevitable eventuality. Personally, I really don't care one iota if once in a blue moon my girlfriend wakes me up for sex, in fact because I lover her and I have given myself to her I fully expect that. I guess you do cross a line though when you initiate physical contact beyond a kiss or whatever, though in all honesty if drugs or alcohol are not involved I find it unbelievable someone could really sleep through someone trying to penetrate them and not wake up, but I accept some are much heavy sleepers than I.

I guess the purpose of this thread is more "Is sexual consent an issue for males"? It's usually almost exclusively talked about in terms of females.

Some might find this thread humerous the way I have structured it, but it really is a serious discussion point.

Are some women in long term relationships a tad (maybe just a tiny bit!) too precious about the issue of consent? Why is it a guy claiming a women tried to **** him in his sleep would probably be laughed out of a police station and or his friends homes, but the same exact situation in reverse would be considered so immoral at best on part of the guy? Or are women bang on the money with their attitude and preservation of sexual consent, and does society and males in general need to stop treating this issue with contempt and realise their entitlement to respect over sexual consent issues?

Thoughts and views?

I haven't had a long and serious relationship or even many short ones in my brief time on this planet but I know many here have and would be more adequately experienced to deal with this issue.

Of course, the issue changes again with one night stands too. We can discuss those too. Or if a guy takes a girl home and then others come in later unexpectedly or whatever. Remember, the power imbalance between men and women can diminish when women have more numbers present.

Finally, we can also discuss statutory ****. A lot of countries have very clear age laws, but these are for females a lot of the time. What about a much older woman having consented sex with a young teenager or pre teen? No doubt that guy would be seen as a cougar amongst most of his pals and peers, while in reverse the girl would be seen as a victim of a horrible predator.

The imbalance here in exact reversed situations can be quite startling when you look at it. This is a serious often under rated issue in society. Especially with women becoming more and more promiscuous with every passing generation, and moral codes and standards depreciating at an ever alarming rate.
__________________
"I did not play my best tennis, no? And..that is what enable him to win..to win this match no? "

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.


Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance

Last edited by 2003 : 03-17-2013 at 10:52 AM.
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 03-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #2
country flag sexybeast
Registered User
 
sexybeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,258
sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

Once a girl had sex with me when I was kind of sleeping, well we had sex previously in the night but I pretty much woke up with her on top of me. I thought to myself that this would be called **** if I had done the same, but then reminded myself that this is a bloody brilliant way to wake up for any man and only a fool would complain.

Sex does not mean the same for the two genders and the one who penetrates doesnt get traumas from doing so against his consent, so I really dont think a woman can **** a man unless she uses a dildo.

The same deal goes for beeing "sexually abused" by a teacher, a 13-14 year old boy who gets to have sex with his teacher is bloody fortunate guy and is not the same as if it happened the other way around. Sex is pretty much always a win-win situation for men, except when it happens in prison.
__________________
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
sexybeast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:23 AM   #3
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,376
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
Once a girl had sex with me when I was kind of sleeping, well we had sex previously in the night but I pretty much woke up with her on top of me. I thought to myself that this would be called **** if I had done the same, but then reminded myself that this is a bloody brilliant way to wake up for any man and only a fool would complain.

Sex does not mean the same for the two genders and the one who penetrates doesnt get traumas from doing so against his consent, so I really dont think a woman can **** a man unless she uses a dildo.

The same deal goes for beeing "sexually abused" by a teacher, a 13-14 year old boy who gets to have sex with his teacher is bloody fortunate guy and is not the same as if it happened the other way around. Sex is pretty much always a win-win situation for men, except when it happens in prison.
So if a woman drag a men or is more strong them him and he clearly dont want to have sex for u that doesn't mean ****? What is a men? A tool that is really on comment to have sex any time any where a woman wants him?

I totally disagree.

Woman can **** but the chances if that is much more small and rare but stole imam can raise other men or woman.


Anytime someone touches u or ur sexual organs its sexual assault in my eyes.
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:29 AM   #4
country flag 2003
Registered User
 
2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,364
2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
So if a woman drag a men or is more strong them him and he clearly dont want to have sex for u that doesn't mean ****? What is a men? A tool that is really on comment to have sex any time any where a woman wants him?

I totally disagree.

Woman can **** but the chances if that is much more small and rare but stole imam can raise other men or woman.


Anytime someone touches u or ur sexual organs its sexual assault in my eyes.
He's also forgot about the scenario of a guy or guys restraining the guy whilst the women works her magic.

Though, like I said for biological reasons it's unlikely, but you never know. Half the time men wake up with an erection in the morning. It's perfectly possible he could be wake up to sex, probably more possible than the other way around when you consider the location/accessability of the relevant organs on each anatomy (trying to keep the thread p-g ish)
__________________
"I did not play my best tennis, no? And..that is what enable him to win..to win this match no? "

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.


Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:40 AM   #5
country flag sexybeast
Registered User
 
sexybeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3,258
sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
So if a woman drag a men or is more strong them him and he clearly dont want to have sex for u that doesn't mean ****? What is a men? A tool that is really on comment to have sex any time any where a woman wants him?

I totally disagree.

Woman can **** but the chances if that is much more small and rare but stole imam can raise other men or woman.


Anytime someone touches u or ur sexual organs its sexual assault in my eyes.
Well, I do not think it is the same to penetrate someone against your will as beeing penetrated, I hardly think you can get a trauma from having penetrated someone. Also, women's natural instinct is to be selective and I think part of the trauma from beeing ***** is that in nature that would be you having to carry children with genes from a man you havent selected, that is subconsciously at some effect it must do horrible damage to a woman even if she isnt pregnant.

I am not that formal about sex and dont belive in milimeter justice like that, men and women are not equal by nature so should not always be equal in the law.
__________________
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
sexybeast is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:18 PM   #6
country flag Li Ching Yuen
Registered User
 
Li Ching Yuen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Down Low.
Posts: 5,239
Li Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond reputeLi Ching Yuen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

What a thread.
__________________
http://textsave.de/sLJ
Li Ching Yuen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:20 PM   #7
country flag Hewitt =Legend
Registered User
 
Hewitt =Legend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Portugal (at heart)
Posts: 10,407
Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

2003
__________________
Life is an orange and you're just a little pip.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:23 PM   #8
country flag GSMnadal
Registered User
 
GSMnadal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Netherlands
Age: 22
Posts: 16,063
GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

Is this a fantasy of yours 2003?
__________________
RAFAEL NADAL

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:30 PM   #9
country flag Thanos
Banned!
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 9,679
Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

well i remember this article was posted couple of years ago on here.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=143406

even if it did happen, noone would believe it.......
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:35 PM   #10
country flag The Prince
Registered User
 
The Prince's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Hiding
Posts: 11,764
The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

Yes, it is possible.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 01:38 PM   #11
Snowwy
Registered User
 
Snowwy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: A place that's too cold.
Posts: 21,013
Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

Of course it is possible.
__________________
Peter Polansky
Nestor - Chvojka - Pospisil - Raonic - Peliwo
Snowwy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:32 PM   #12
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star
 
Johnny Groove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: South Florida
Age: 24
Posts: 35,049
Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

Yes it is possible, but no man will ever complain of being sexually assaulted.



I was used! Cool!
__________________
Respect the Laws of MTF
Brush up on your tennis history, people- Top 101 Tennis Players of all Time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:02 PM   #13
country flag octatennis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 24
Posts: 1,843
octatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
Obviously at a "lower level" (if such a thing exists), if a women goes up to a man and randomly gropes him then that is certainly easily construed sexual assault.

But in terms of sexual intercourse, that's a bit more complicated. In order for a male to have effective sex (I think) he has to be in a certain state. It's not really like a female where the organ doesn't change it's state in appearance and function dramatically in order for that to happen.

Also, most crucially, there is the power imbalance between an average man and women that is reversed. Most men could fend off such an unwanted attack quite easily. You also can't really pin a guy down the same way from the female on top position unless it's a pack situation.

I guess the most obvious example would be sex during a state of sleep. Infact, like a lot of guys im sure that have been in a relationship, this did almost happen to me, well kind of. Me and my girlfriend had sex one night and then went to sleep in each others arms. Early in the morning I remember waking up and she was on top of me just getting ready to "plug me in" so to speak. Of course, because shes my girlfriend, my lover and, pickings had been non existent up until she came along, I was only too happy to oblige, and we indeed had a wonderful midnight treat. I went back to sleep and thought nothing of it.

Some time after we broke up though, I remember reflecting on this moment. If the roles were reversed, a lot of women would wake up in my position and scream blue murder. How dare I try and do that while she was asleep etc. And I do agree. I think its wrong, and infact if the two have a healthy sex life, generally I think that sort of thing would not happen.

BUT, I will say that when you live with someone, share a bed night after night for years on end, I imagine occasionally waking your partner up for some "morning sex" is an inevitable eventuality. Personally, I really don't care one iota if once in a blue moon my girlfriend wakes me up for sex, in fact because I lover her and I have given myself to her I fully expect that. I guess you do cross a line though when you initiate physical contact beyond a kiss or whatever, though in all honesty if drugs or alcohol are not involved I find it unbelievable someone could really sleep through someone trying to penetrate them and not wake up, but I accept some are much heavy sleepers than I.

I guess the purpose of this thread is more "Is sexual consent an issue for males"? It's usually almost exclusively talked about in terms of females.

Some might find this thread humerous the way I have structured it, but it really is a serious discussion point.

Are some women in long term relationships a tad (maybe just a tiny bit!) too precious about the issue of consent? Why is it a guy claiming a women tried to **** him in his sleep would probably be laughed out of a police station and or his friends homes, but the same exact situation in reverse would be considered so immoral at best on part of the guy? Or are women bang on the money with their attitude and preservation of sexual consent, and does society and males in general need to stop treating this issue with contempt and realise their entitlement to respect over sexual consent issues?

Thoughts and views?

I haven't had a long and serious relationship or even many short ones in my brief time on this planet but I know many here have and would be more adequately experienced to deal with this issue.

Of course, the issue changes again with one night stands too. We can discuss those too. Or if a guy takes a girl home and then others come in later unexpectedly or whatever. Remember, the power imbalance between men and women can diminish when women have more numbers present.

Finally, we can also discuss statutory ****. A lot of countries have very clear age laws, but these are for females a lot of the time. What about a much older woman having consented sex with a young teenager or pre teen? No doubt that guy would be seen as a cougar amongst most of his pals and peers, while in reverse the girl would be seen as a victim of a horrible predator.

The imbalance here in exact reversed situations can be quite startling when you look at it. This is a serious often under rated issue in society. Especially with women becoming more and more promiscuous with every passing generation, and moral codes and standards depreciating at an ever alarming rate.

According to law and order Special victims unit, when a man got **** he misteriously got boner it did not mean he like it, they said it was an unconscious stimulus by the brain that does not differenciate the situation.
octatennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:03 PM   #14
country flag octatennis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 24
Posts: 1,843
octatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond reputeoctatennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
Once a girl had sex with me when I was kind of sleeping, well we had sex previously in the night but I pretty much woke up with her on top of me. I thought to myself that this would be called **** if I had done the same, but then reminded myself that this is a bloody brilliant way to wake up for any man and only a fool would complain.

Sex does not mean the same for the two genders and the one who penetrates doesnt get traumas from doing so against his consent, so I really dont think a woman can **** a man unless she uses a dildo.

The same deal goes for beeing "sexually abused" by a teacher, a 13-14 year old boy who gets to have sex with his teacher is bloody fortunate guy and is not the same as if it happened the other way around. Sex is pretty much always a win-win situation for men, except when it happens in prison.



True
octatennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:25 PM   #15
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast
 
emotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Virginia
Age: 19
Posts: 35,898
emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is female on male sexual assault possible in your mind?

It's less common, but obviously possible
__________________


Robredo, Matosevic, Dolgopolov, Janowicz, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez
emotion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios