What is EasyInline Ads? - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-20-2013, 09:03 PM   #31
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is EasyInline Ads?

Again, underlined word in someone's post. when you put your mouse over it, it shows some link. I am NOT clicking this link for you -- I don't want those ads following me around from site to site via some tracking cookie. This is a new computer (well, refurbished, but a new installation) I'm using at work and it has never been on MTF before this visit, so don't tell me I got some bug somewhere else.

In the first pic you see the underlined word and in the second the little text box that appears when you put your mouse pointer over it. The link was some bizrate thing followed by a bunch of garbled letters/numbers and then footlocker .com or something like that.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2013-06-20 at 4.46.20 PM.png (21.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: png Screen Shot 2013-06-20 at 4.46.01 PM.png (34.8 KB, 11 views)
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2013, 09:10 PM   #32
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
Again, underlined word in someone's post. when you put your mouse over it, it shows some link. I am NOT clicking this link for you -- I don't want those ads following me around from site to site via some tracking cookie. This is a new computer (well, refurbished, but a new installation) I'm using at work and it has never been on MTF before this visit, so don't tell me I got some bug somewhere else.

In the first pic you see the underlined word and in the second the little text box that appears when you put your mouse pointer over it. The link was some bizrate thing followed by a bunch of garbled letters/numbers and then footlocker .com or something like that.
I have the same problem. The worst was it happened to a user name and I could not click on the name to see the user's profile without clicking the ad
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 06:21 PM   #33
country flag Steve
webmaster

Steve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond repute

The VigLinks ads should be gone now. It was an issue stemming from VigLink's end and they have given or webmaster the details for the fix. sorry for the delay.

~ Alan, Community Support
Old 07-03-2013, 07:16 PM   #34
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

Vig Links still there. The word that was underlined in Burrow's post was "Toffs" (if that matters). At the bottom you can see that the link is rover dot ebay dot com, etc.

Edit: A link appeared on one of the words in this post (at least that's how I see it)
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 07-03 at 3.11.11 PM.png (269.8 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Kat_YYZ : 07-03-2013 at 07:18 PM.
Kat_YYZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote