What is EasyInline Ads? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-12-2013, 02:13 PM   #1
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default What is EasyInline Ads?

The word "Credits" all of a sudden went green in color and when I clicked on the word a little pop up came up and said EasyInline Ads? I have never seen this before!

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #2
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What is EasyInline Ads?

Where is this?
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:38 PM   #3
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome, Mae.

You last visited: Today at 10:21 AM
Private Messages: Unread 1, Total 2.

Credits: 95.13
[Banking] [Donate]

The word "Credits" was green the last time I logged in. It isn't green now.

Old 03-12-2013, 03:43 PM   #4
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

The word "credits" went back to green while I was answering the PM show above, but when I sent the PM off the word "credits" was no longer green again! This is strange! I went into the vBookie betting site to look at the Matches that are up and again the word "credits" turned green while I was looking at the Matches, but when I left the vBookie betting site the word "credits" was no longer green. For some reason it is coming and going instead of staying green all the time!

Old 03-12-2013, 03:56 PM   #5
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

I got the whole information, but I want to know how it got on here in the first place? At least it says it can be disabled!

About this Advertisement

Jeetyet Media is a global media and advertising network representing some of the world's most popular digital companies and web brands.

We work with application developers and website publishers to help to offset their costs of development and site hosting in order to allow them to provide users with free applications and websites. Our customers include application developers, website owners, direct marketers, advertising agencies, advertising optimizers and endorsement agencies.

If you use the internet chances are you've seen some of our clients' display, search, or affiliate advertising. At Jeetyet our ultimate goal is to enhance the end users' web browsing experience. We partner with free application developers and websites to help them offset their operations and development costs so that they can continue to provide users with new, cutting edge applications and websites.

Jeetyet Media is the perfect environment for your brand. Reach the audience you are targeting right where you want to reach them.

As our audience has grown so have we and we haven't missed a step. By working with multiple partners and distributing load across them all we are able to serve millions of active users each and every day.

Quality Control is an area of utmost importance to Jeetyet. We are fanatically focused on both delivering high quality as well as contextually relevant ads to our users without degrading their overall web experience.

Our revolutionary technology platform was built with two overarching purposes in mind:

Improve the end user's web browsing experience by enhancing browser capabilities and customization.
Combine best of breed commercial and open-source software to enable advertisers to reach their audience in new and innovative ways.
We consider both our users and our advertisers to be customers and treat them both with the utmost respect, after all, without both of them, we would not exist. Because of that we know that in order to survive we must respond quickly to the concerns of all of our customers. Each advertisement we display contains a link back to our website that allows our end users to provide feedback and advertisers to report any problems with their displays.

Partners

Alactro, LLC (www.easyinline.com) - To disable EasyInline and all associated advertising please click here or visit www.easyinline.com/support.

Feedback?Tell us!

Old 03-12-2013, 04:01 PM   #6
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Could this be something you've installed in your browser - does it happen on any other websites you visit?
Old 03-12-2013, 04:04 PM   #7
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Could this be something you've installed in your browser - does it happen on any other websites you visit?
I have never seen it anywhere before plus Ads are blocked on my computer! Or at least they always had been!

Old 03-12-2013, 04:38 PM   #8
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Can you go to here: http://www.easyinline.com/support and see if it gives you an option to disable software.

It looks to me like this is something you installed on your computer or has been maliciously installed for you by someone or something else.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:46 PM   #9
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Can you go to here: http://www.easyinline.com/support and see if it gives you an option to disable software.

It looks to me like this is something you installed on your computer or has been maliciously installed for you by someone or something else.
It did let me disable it, but I didn't sure didn't install it so it must have been maliciously installed! That gives me the creeps!

Old 03-12-2013, 06:09 PM   #10
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

I suggest you try to uninstall it, or if you know someone computer savvy who can help you do that, to get rid of it, and it probably wouldn't hurt you to run a virus scanner and malware scanner while you're at it.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:55 AM   #11
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

It did let me uninstall it, but I think you have a good idea about running a virus and malware scanner! It was interesting also because while I was seeing it when I clicked on the address to uninstall it there were two places you could click on and one was enable like it wasn't installed yet and the other one was disable. I clicked on disable and haven't seen it since.

Old 03-13-2013, 09:38 AM   #12
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

These kind of ads pop up all the time for me, making different words green, underlined and clickable. Don't know how it started. Happens both at home and at work. I find not clicking on them the easies solution.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:32 AM   #13
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
These kind of ads pop up all the time for me, making different words green, underlined and clickable. Don't know how it started. Happens both at home and at work. I find not clicking on them the easies solution.
You know me I couldn't resist I had to click on the word to see what would happen But why or how do they show up? My computer is fine. This is the only site I have ever had this happen on! I guess I should just be thankful my computer is all right! But I have a Mac and they aren't supposed to have much problems with viruses anyway! It sure was creepy there for a while

Old 03-13-2013, 11:36 AM   #14
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
You know me I couldn't resist I had to click on the word to see what would happen But why or how do they show up? My computer is fine. This is the only site I have ever had this happen on! I guess I should just be thankful my computer is all right! But I have a Mac and they aren't supposed to have much problems with viruses anyway! It sure was creepy there for a while
This is the only site it's happened to me too. It must be a site problem.

Frequency comes and goes, btw. Sometimes they are frequent, other times not.

I don't think it's dangerous to click on them. Just don't by what they advertise for.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:55 AM   #15
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
This is the only site it's happened to me too. It must be a site problem.

Frequency comes and goes, btw. Sometimes they are frequent, other times not.

I don't think it's dangerous to click on them. Just don't buy what they advertise for.
Maybe scoobs should change his thinking about this since now there are at least two of us with this problem only on this site! And you are right the frequency comes and goes!