~<Tommy News>~ - Page 50 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-06-2008, 08:08 PM   #736
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~<Tommy News>~

Gracias chicas

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2008, 03:13 AM   #737
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: ~<Tommy News>~

Quote:
Originally Posted by safinaferrero View Post
Thanks for posting Happi!
Tons of articles about Tommy and the DC here
Thanks Amelle sweetie!!!

As soon as possible I'll post a few more!!!
Old 02-07-2008, 02:58 PM   #738
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute

news:
http://tommy-robredo.com/es/node/1523
Old 02-07-2008, 11:44 PM   #739
country flag Happiness

Happiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond reputeHappiness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie_7 View Post
Thanks a lot sweetie!!!
Old 02-09-2008, 09:14 PM   #740
country flag Happiness

More News:

http://tommy-robredo.com/es/node/1527
Old 02-09-2008, 10:01 PM   #741
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Gracias Fáti

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 01:48 AM   #742
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness View Post

Thanks!
Old 02-11-2008, 02:44 PM   #743
country flag Happiness

Anytime chicas!!!
Old 02-14-2008, 04:19 PM   #744
country flag Happiness

From elcomercioperu.com.pe (Roughly translated by myself ):

SPANISH DAVIS CUP TEAM CALLS ATTENTION IN PISCO TO VICTIMS

Pisco (EFE), February 11- The Spanish Davis Cup team, which this weekend defeated Peru in the first round of World Group,visited today the still-devastated city of Pisco, the most damaged population by the earthquake of 15 August 2007, to "re-call attention to the issue".

Almost six months after the catastrophe that swept the Peruvian central coast, leaving 595 dead and more than 75,000 houses destroyed, in Pisco hardly it is reflected the international aid and of the Peruvian Government, so the Spaniards sportsmen took advantage of their stay to visit the area and call attention to the victims.

"People forget quickly, and the important thing is to create new interest to realize that the people here are suffering a lot and that rebuild a city takes a lot of money and it is necessary to retake the interest again so that they return to contribute with funds" said the captain of the Spanish team, Emilio Sanchez Vicario.

The players went to Pisco invited by a Spanish insuring company, who like many other companies develops from the day of the earthquake care work in the affected zone.

"We have to try to make people see that the houses on the main square are still falling, all those things were not imagined, and what needs to be addressed is to re-mobilize the people, because we must solve this" said Sanchez Vicario.

In Pisco the walls of the cemetery that overthrew in the earthquake of 7.9 degrees on the Richter scale are not yet lifted.

Similarly, in the centre of the city people took the sites left by their former homes with donated tents or prefabricated houses.

The church of San Clemente, a symbol of the disaster under the rubble by killing dozens of parishioners attending Mass at the time of the earthquake, is now a large green tent flanked by the two main towers, the only thing that remains of what was the most imposing building in the city.

"Only with the way from the airport here you get spiny hairs to see how everything is," said the second Spanish racket, Fernando Verdasco.

On the other hand, Tommy Robredo, the player with best ATP ranking of those who went to face Peru, said that what impressed him most is to see that "there is no building in place" and he putted himself on the place of Pisco's population when explaining how one would feel if he “lost everything by a disaster of this magnitude”.

"There are people like we that are fortunate to live in a world that is fine, trip here, travel there, have a nice car, and one gets accustomed to that, but then you see things like this and it makes you return your feet to the ground" he added.

The Spaniards toured the devastated city to subsequently go to a tent set up by the insurer on the outskirts of Pisco, where they signed autographs on poles and caps and were able to learn first-hand the situation of children and adults.

Finally, they made a brief exhibition on a tennis court improvised in the arid soil of the city.

"These things in the society that we live in impact a lot, and the media magnified it a lot in first instance, but making it great does not mean that they follow in tents, that the reconstruction does not continue, that one does not do what it should be doing", concluded the Spanish team captain.
Old 02-14-2008, 11:16 PM   #745
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Tommy's got such a worldly view to him. He's so compassionate, and he hasn't let fame go to his head. It's lovely to see

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 09:38 AM   #746
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover View Post
Tommy's got such a worldly view to him. He's so compassionate, and he hasn't let fame go to his head. It's lovely to see
Indeed honey and that's why I admire him a lot!!!

I used to have a misconception of him!!! But all that changed here last year when I saw how kind and nice he always is On & Off Court!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 10:46 AM   #747

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Indeed honey and that's why I admire him a lot!!!

I used to have a misconception of him!!! But all that changed here last year when I saw how kind and nice he always is On & Off Court!!!
What misconception did you have of Tommy if you don't mind me asking?

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Old 02-15-2008, 11:00 AM   #748
country flag Happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover View Post
What misconception did you have of Tommy if you don't mind me asking?
Tommy was one of the players I liked watching play on clay!!! But I didn't liked him that much Off Court!!!

I thought he was like some other players I know, that are arrogant and too proud of themselves!!! Now I wonder why I had that idea of him!!!

He's really not like that at all!!! He's totally the opposite!!! A sweet and nice guy!!! Sometimes he remembers my own friends of his age!!!

He's just a simple and humble guy with his feet on the ground!!! I'm glad that fame didn't changed him!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 11:13 AM   #749
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting that article, and I agree, Tommy is one of the nicest guys on the circuit

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:20 AM   #750

Quote:
Tommy was one of the players I liked watching play on clay!!! But I didn't liked him that much Off Court!!!

I thought he was like some other players I know, that are arrogant and too proud of themselves!!! Now I wonder why I had that idea of him!!!

He's really not like that at all!!! He's totally the opposite!!! A sweet and nice guy!!! Sometimes he remembers my own friends of his age!!!

He's just a simple and humble guy with his feet on the ground!!! I'm glad that fame didn't changed him!!!
Yeah thats fair enough. I think thats one of the best thing about supporting the Spanish players, they're all so nice on and off the court. Tennis players in general mostly have time for their fans, not like racing car drivers for example. The Spanish players are just extra nice.