~<Tommy News>~ - Page 46 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-06-2007, 10:39 PM   #676
country flag safinaferrero

safinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~<Tommy News>~

This time i've found an old article on Tommy anyway some of you might enjoy reading it so ....

Quote:
The Tommy Robredo Interview

Photo By Susan Mullane By Scoop Malinowski
10/20/2005

He was named for an opera and plays tennis as if it is an opportunity to score a symphony of shots. Tommy Robredo has produced virtuoso victories over former top-ranked players Lleyton Hewitt, Marat Safin, Juan Carlos Ferrero and Gustavo Kuerten and seeks to summon his best tennis against tennis' top players.

His father, Angel Robredo, was a huge fan of Hall of Fame rock legends The Who and named his son after the British band's rock opera, "Tommy" which was the start of the younger Robredo's Amazing Journey.

Robredo's pro career was nearly over before it began as an ongoing back injury forced him to wear a brace (like fellow Dunlop player James Blake) and sidelined him from tennis for several months during his junior years.

Unlike many of his fellow Spaniards, Robredo learned to play tennis on hard court rather than clay, honing his skills on the hard courts of the Olot Swim Club about 100 miles north of Barcelona. He won the prestigious Orange Bowl title in 1998 — the year before a Boca Raton resident named Andy Roddick won it — and reached the French Open junior final two years later falling to France's Paul-Henri Mathieu.

In his ATP debut in Barcelona, where he now lives, Robredo beat Davide Sanguinetti and Marat Safin before losing to Todd Martin.

A year ago, Robredo scored his biggest career win in the Barcelona final, outlasting Gaston Gaudio, 6-3, 4-6, 6-2, 3-6, 6-3 to claim his second career championship in a grueling three hour, 46-minute final that was the second longest ATP final of the season.

The 17th-ranked Spaniard reached the Estoril final earlier this year where he fell to Gaudio. Robredo edged Safin, 7-5, 1-6, 6-1, 4-6, 8-6 in the Roland Garros fourth round before bowing to Nikolay Davydenko in the quarterfinals.

A semifinalist in Vienna last week, Robredo currently owns a 41-21 record and could surpass the 43-25 record he produced last year.

Tennis Week contributing writer Scoop Malinowski caught up with Robredo recently for this Biofile interview.

Status: Robredo sas won two career ATP singles titles — in Barcelona and Sopot — and owns career wins over Lleyton Hewitt, Gustavo Kuerten, Gaston Gaudio, Marat Safin, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Mark Philippoussis and David Nalbandian.

Height: 5-foot-11 Weight: 165 pounds.

Born: May 1st, 1982 in Hostalric, Spain.

Childhood Heroes: "I like different things of everyone. Sampras' forehand and serve. Agassi's return. The volley of Edberg. Things like this."

Hobbies/Interests: "I like to do normal life like a kid — going out, cinemas, the mountains, doing activities in the sea also. Fun things like this."

Nickname: "I don't know, it's tough, because all the people call me Tommy always."

Early Tennis Memory: "Well when I saw pictures when I was really young — like maybe 1, 1 1/2, 2-years, with the racquet and some balls. That's my oldest memories."

Favorite Movies: "Braveheart, Gladiator, Swordfish, films like this."

Musical Tastes: "Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams."

Pre-Match Feeling: "Just try to know exactly against who I'm playing. And then just I'm trying to do my job. I'm normally very relaxed — I do this because I enjoy this. And I hope to get into a groove and just enjoy the match. If I'm playing good I can win, if I'm playing bad maybe I will lose. But it's just a consequence of the game. I think the most important thing is just the play."

Favorite Meal: "Seafood."

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: "Macadamia nuts, then luche leche, then it's a Spanish thing — almond things. It's from Spain, but it's really good."

Greatest Sports Moment: "Well maybe last year when I won my second title in Barcelona (defeating Gaudio in five sets). At home with all the crowd supporting me. Was the greatest moment. On Saturday in the semifinals it was my birthday and it was nice."

Most Painful Moment: "When I was 15-16 and I have my second consecutive back injury. And I have to stop for a half year again. Because I stopped when I was 14-15 half year with a plastic thing here (points to lower back), for the back, to protect. Half year. Then I start playing next year, at the same moment I had the same pain. I went to a doctor and he say to me I have to wear it again. Half year. And it was really hard for me."

Funny Tennis Memory: "Well, when you're playing great and you see the other player running so much. And you can see him that he cannot beat you that day because you are playing great. I think you get a lot of fun then. When it happens to you — the opposite to you — then you get completely pissed [smiles]."

Closest Tennis Friends: "Well, I think all the Spanish guys have a really good relationship."

Funniest Players: "I think (Albert) Costa is very funny. (Fernando) Vicente's really funny."

Toughest Competitors: "Always the number one and number two players on the Tour, because they are always better than you, with a little more experience."

Favorite Vacation Spot: "Well, first thing (is) home. Because I'm traveling all year. And then I like to go to different places — mountains, beach, party, disco, Ibiza, Miami, places like this."

People Qualities Most Admired: "To be easy to talk with someone. Normal. Somebody that can talk to anybody."

http://tennisgraphics.blogspot.com
http://tennisticious.blogspot.com & http://quote4ever.blogspot.com

Quote:
Por ti lucharé por todo el cariño que has puesto conmigo
Por todo tu tiempo por haber querido tenerme contigo
Y por tu calor y por tanta magia me quedo contigo
Y por tu calor y por tu carisma te llevo conmigo [...] ECDL
safinaferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2007, 10:54 PM   #677

safinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond repute

Article published this year, i found it quite nice ...
Quote:
Opening Up: Tommy Robredo comes into his own

The defending Hamburg champion talks about learning to be comfortable in the spotlight and breaks down the grind and glamor of the pro tour.

By Sebastián Fest

Tommy Robredo, who leapt into the top 10 following his victory in Hamburg last year, is trying to let fans get a closer look at his life these days.

Quick – who’s the lowest-profile member of the top 10? All right, Nikolay Davydenko wins hands down – he’s perhaps the most unknown number three in tennis history. But second place, surely, goes to Tommy Robredo.
The world No. 7 is gifted, technically sound, and has looks that make ‘Hilfiger’ seem a more appropriate last name than ‘Robredo.' And yet, he’s not a big star.

Neither does he want to be. “I'm a very discreet person,” he said in an interview in Spanish. “I don't care how much is being talked about me, this is something for the press. Until a year ago I didn't want to know too much about the media. I understood that you have to, but I didn't like it, I'm shy.”

“What you want is not to be in front of a camera. What I like and what I know is to play tennis. The other things are part of a world I hadn’t figured out how to handle.”

Being part of the elite eight at the Masters Cup last season, however, changed his outlook a little. “I was in Shanghai and I met fans giving gifts to me, wanting photos, a smile,” he said. “Then you realize that maybe it’s worth it to spend some more time with the press, to develop my new website, so my fans are happy.”

Robredo is clear-sighted and understands that the lifestyle of a tennis pro is a little unreal and hard for outsiders to fully comprehend.

“People tell you what a fantastic life you have, traveling all around the world,” he said. “‘It’s so nice to travel so much!’ they say. Yes, it’s very nice to travel, if you’re [on vacation and] enjoying with three friends. If you have to be at a hotel, go training next morning, come back at nine to sleep, and the same the next day – it’s not vacation.”

Still, he acknowledges that there are perks to the profession. Does he enjoy the glamorous – or should we now say ‘Sonyericssonian’? – elements that come with it? “Okay, logically – I'm 24 years old,” he said. “I'm young, we are young. Thanks to God, we are in a very well paid sport. And what does a 24-year-old do? Will he buy a normal car? No, if you have some extra bucks, you buy one you like.”

But it’s not cars that Robredo likes to drive for leisure. One of his biggest passions is riding a quad motobike into the mountains to get away from it all. “I like it, I like the nature, the fresh air, the sun,” he said.

And here’s something to make tournament directors frown a little – he also does jumps with the bike. Doesn’t he worry he might get injured? “Could be, but no club pays me – I get my salary from Tommy Robredo,” he said. “So, I do what I want. I try to be careful, but when I take the motorbike and go to the mountains I forget everything; my mind gets empty, free. Just a week and I'm ready again to play“.

Robredo is trading backhands both on and off the court during a tulmultous time in men's tennis.

While he may be shy with the press, Robredo says he isn’t shy when it comes to the social scene. He’s currently single – his most well-known past relationship was with WTA player Gisela Dulko, who is now dating Fernando Gonzalez. “The girlfriend issue... Everyone takes what he wants, and if you find a good-looking girl, you like her and she likes you, so you take her!” he said. “Maybe for other guys she's not so good-looking, but for you is a beauty... At the end of the day, good-looking, ugly, average – it’s the girl you like.”
Robredo also hasn't shied away from getting involved in the sport’s politics. He was one of 65 players who signed a letter complaining about some of the plans ATP chief Etienne De Villiers has developed for men's tennis. While several players have made their concerns public over the last month, Robredo’s scathing criticisms of the sport’s leadership have been perhaps the harshest of all, much to the displeasure of ATP officials.

Still, don’t call him a “taliban” – a Spanish expression meaning inflexible and unyielding. He softens his words when considering the issue from a broad perspective. “I can't say if De Villiers is making a mistake, it depends on how you look at it,” he explained. “It's bad for the Spanish and Latin players, but he is coming from a business world, he knows what tennis needs to keep on growing.”

But he doesn’t worry that the ATP is no longer strictly a players’ union. Its board consists of three player representatives, three tournament representatives, and the chief executive.

“Tennis is players and tournaments, not just players,” Robredo points out.

“Just imagine,” he added, “If we controlled the ATP we would be asking for a free 24-hour sushi bar, lobster, a great chef, eight masseurs waiting for us... To demand is easy, we wouldn't put limits on ourselves. Everyone would ask for an Aston Martin to take for a ride.

“You always need a balance, and I think that there is a balance now in ATP, but everyone will not always like every decision.”

© TENNIS.com

Quote:
Old 11-06-2007, 11:04 PM   #678

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh neeeeeeeeeews

Tommy is flying to Shangai with Pepo as #1 alternate in case of any withdrawal as Nalbandian declined it he prefers to focus on his trainning in Argentina.

Quote:
TRAS LA RENUNCIA DE DAVID NALBANDIÁN, EL CATALÁN ES EL PRIMER RESERVA

Robredo viajará a Shanghai
El español Tommy Robredo acudirá a la Copa Masters de Shanghai que comienza el próximo domingo, como primer reserva, tras la renuncia del argentino David Nalbandian. Así lo ha confirmado a EFE José Manuel "Pepo" Clavet, que ha añadido que los dos partirán mañana miércoles por la tarde con destino a la ciudad china donde se disputa el último torneo de la temporada.

"Teníamos previsto acudir siempre, incluso si fuéramos primer reserva", dijo Clavet, "no es lo mismo que entrar entre los ocho primeros pero merece la pena".

Nalbandian, reciente ganador de los Masters Series de Madrid y París Bercy se había colocado en el noveno puesto de la lista Carrera de Campeones y figuraba como primer reserva, pero al parecer el argentino ha declinado acudir a Shanghai, tras conocer que los jugadores que en principio eran dudas, el estadounidense Andy Roddick y el ruso Nikolay Davydenko, han confirmado su participación.

De esta forma, Robredo, décimo en la lista y que participó el año pasado al entrar entre los ocho primeros, pasa a ser el primer reserva, a la espera de cualquier baja que se produzca. Robredo se unirá a los españoles Rafael Nadal y David Ferrer, clasificados de oficio.
Ok that was my last post today

Quote:
Old 11-07-2007, 12:07 AM   #679
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by safinaferrero View Post
So your internet is working, right? Thanks for the news
Old 11-07-2007, 03:38 AM   #680
country flag t10n13

t10n13 has a reputation beyond reputet10n13 has a reputation beyond reputet10n13 has a reputation beyond reputet10n13 has a reputation beyond reputet10n13 has a reputation beyond reputet10n13 has a reputation beyond reputet10n13 has a reputation beyond reputet10n13 has a reputation beyond reputet10n13 has a reputation beyond reputet10n13 has a reputation beyond reputet10n13 has a reputation beyond repute

Tommy will arrive shanghai tomorrow, and so do I.
so happy i am, lalala~~~
Old 11-07-2007, 06:18 AM   #681
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

That Opening Up article was really great. If I was him I'd be demanding for a 24 hour sushi bar anyway!

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:52 AM   #682

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie_7 View Post
So your internet is working, right? Thanks for the news
More or less it works for an hour then it stop then again
My modem is out of use i have to change my pc but no money at the moment so i just have to live with it.

Momo hope u'll enjoy a lot the Masters

Mary i agree with u he should

d nada for the news!

Quote:
Old 11-07-2007, 03:05 PM   #683
country flag sonia

sonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by safinaferrero View Post
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh neeeeeeeeeews

Tommy is flying to Shangai with Pepo as #1 alternate in case of any withdrawal as Nalbandian declined it he prefers to focus on his trainning in Argentina.

Good news!! now I hope Tommy play there!
Old 11-07-2007, 03:07 PM   #684
country flag sonia

sonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond repute

Inteview in Spanish

Quote:
Tommy Robredo es en la actualidad el mejor tenista de Cataluña y ocupa el séptimo puesto en el ranquin mundial ATP después de comenzar la temporada a un gran nivel. El de Olot defiende la espectacularidad del tenis de hoy en día y se deshace en elogios hablando de Roger y Rafa Nadal.

Después de un comienzo muy bueno de temporada, ¿como te ves de cara al Torneo SEAT Godó que se hace en Barcelona del 21 al 29 de abril?
Pues me veo muy bien. Estoy jugando a un buen nivel desde que comencé la temporada. Después de Ámsterdam, Dubai e Indiana Wells, toca Barcelona. Ya veremos como va.

¿Por que Federer puede decir no al equipo suizo de copa Davis sin que pase nada y en cambio tu tuviste problemas por decir que no a España?
Yo decidí renunciar a la convocatoria porque lo creí conveniente por mi estado de forma física. Necesitaba descansar después de meses de competición, con el estrés que conlleva. De la misma manera que Federer sabe que tiene que hacer para cumplir el calendario de competición, pues yo también. Por eso lo hice, porque necesitaba parar y descansar.

¿Los deportistas catalanes siempre estarán bajo sospecha en este tema?
A mi nadie de la Federación me dijo nada malo. Pero nunca se puede evitar que haya gente que diga cosas negativas, todo y que no creo que sea por el hecho de ser catalán. Al fin y al cabo, hice lo que más me convenía y en ese momento no estaba para jugar y prefería hacer una parada para evitar lesiones y perderme otras competiciones que me puedan interesar más a nivel individual.

Ahora eres el tenista catalán más bien situado en el ranquing de la ATP y el segundo mejor tenista español. ¿Que objetivos te marcas de cara al futuro?

Los mismos de siempre. Seguir mejorando día a día para que cuando me retire pueda decir que he sido el mejor jugador posible que podía llegar a ser.

Después de ganar una Copa Davis con España en el 2004, ahora tendrás el sueño de todo gran tenista: ganar un Grand Slam…
Sí pero yo no me marco objetivos de ganar títulos, sino que busco objetivos de carrera. Me gusta más llegar a final de año y poder decir que lo he dado todo.

¿Pero si hubieras de escoger entre ganar en Australia, Roland Garros, Wimbledon o USOpen?
Me gustaría ganar en Paris. Roland Garros es una prueba de tierra batida y es donde mejor despliego mi juego. Seria un gran éxito para mi triunfar en Paris.

¿Crees que Roger Federer se le puede considerar el mejor tenista de todos los tiempos después de lo que esta haciendo?
Sin ninguna duda. Lo que Federer esta haciendo en los últimos años ningún otro es capaz de hacerlo. Falta tiempo aún para considerarlo el mejor de toda la historia, pero creo que lo puede conseguir si no baja el nivel i no sale nadie mejor.

Tu aún no has podido ganar a Federer. ¿Que hace falta para conseguirlo?
De la manera que esta jugando ahora mismo es imposible ganarle. Para llegar donde esta él se ha de estar muy en forma, ser muy rápido porque y tácticamente es el muy superior al resto. Es muy complicado.

¿Puede que Rafa Nadal sea el único capaz de derrotar al suizo?
Ahora mismo puede que si porque es un jugador con mucha voluntad y es capaz de devolverle muchas pelotas. Es el único rival que tiene en tierra batida y que le puede plantar cara como el año pasado.

¿Hace unos meses dijiste que le robarías el estilo a Federer y la fuerza a Nadal. Estas más cerca de conseguirlo?
Fue una manera de marcarme un objetivo, pero no de imitar a nadie, sino de querer ser un tenista muy completo. Yo quiero ser como soy y a partir de aquí trabajar para llegar al máximo. Creo que cada uno ha de encontrar su estilo de juego y que se puede coger cosas de otros jugadores.

Llevas un gran año de resultados. ¿Te sientes un poco menospreciado por los medios de comunicación que siempre hablan de Rafa Nadal?
En cierta manera entiendo que se le de más importancia a Rafa porque es el número dos del mundo y en cambio yo soy el número siete. Lo que si me gustaría es que teniendo un fenómeno como Rafa se hablase más de tenis en los medios de comunicación de este país.

¿Cual es el jugador de tenis que más te ha inspirado en tu juego?
Ninguno me ha inspirado. A mí siempre me han gustado diferentes cosas de cada gran jugador sin fijarme solo en uno. Por ejemplo, el servicio de Pete Sampras, el resto de André Agassi o las boleas de Petr Nedved. Pero bueno, si me das a escoger por simpatía me quedo con Agassi porque todo y ser un gran campeón es una persona muy cercana. Siempre tiene palabras para todos.

¿La vida de los tenistas de elite es tan glamorosa como parece en los medios de comunicación?
Si glamoroso se entiende que es cercano a la información del corazón no lo es. Ahora si se habla de viajar siempre en avión, dormir en hoteles y que la gente te trate muy bien, pues puede que si sea glamorosa. Puede que si sea verdad que el ambiente del tenis es más alto que en otros deportes por la presencia de muchos VIPs entre el publico, pero me considero un persona muy normal que ha tenido la suerte de poder vivir de un deporte que me entusiasma.

¿Como es un día normal en la vida cotidiana de Tommy Robredo?
Pues entrenar muy duro, viajar siempre y tener pocas vacaciones. Pero lo tienes que aceptar, nunca me he cansado de hacer esto y además me gusta jugar a tenis.

¿Cuáles son las ventajas y los inconvenientes de ser tenista?
De ventajas muchas, pero lo resumiría en que hago lo que más me gusta. Y de inconvenientes no los encuentro. Puede ser el que implique viajar tanto porque no ves tanto como querrías a la familia o las horas interminables de espera en los aeropuertos.

¿Crees que hay un calendario muy lleno a lo largo de la temporada?
Cada uno escoge el calendario que quiere o puede hacer. Y uno tiene que saber planificar las etapas de descanso si no lo puedes acabar pagando.

Lo cierto es que un tenista gana mucho dinero y cuando acaba la vida deportiva aún es joven para recuperar el tiempo perdido. ¿A que se tiene que renunciar exactamente?
Quiero dejar claro que si que es cierto que se ganan muchos dineros pero no tantos como en otros deportes como el fútbol. Además, hay muchos gastos. Te tienes que pagar los entrenadores, los desplazamientos y alojamientos, por no hablar de la cantidad de impuestos que se pagan al acabar el año. Y sobre las renuncias, también las hay. Cuando yo era pequeño tuve que dejar a la familia en Olot para irme a vivir a Barcelona. También dejas los estudios más pronto y pierdes todos los amigos que habías hecho cuando eras pequeño por tener que volver a comenzar de nuevo.

Barcelona es la capital estatal del tenis...
Ya no se puede decir que Barcelona es la capital del tenis en España. Ha perdido peso y ahora hay ciudades como Mallorca y Valencia. No se puede hablar de un absoluto liderato barcelonés.

¿Para un niño que quiere dedicarse al tenis es fácil comenzar
Se tiene que trabajar mucho cuando se empieza pero también una vez eres profesional. Siempre se tiene que trabajar porque sino siempre hay otros que te pueden ganar.

Cada vez los tenistas llegan más jóvenes al circuito profesional pero tienen una carrera más corta a causa de las lesiones. ¿Se fuerza demasiado el aspecto físico?
Es verdad que últimamente aparecen muchos jugadores jóvenes que dan guerra más pronto, pero aún esta por ver si tendrán una carrera corta porque ahora es cuando comienza a producirse este fenómeno.

Manolo Orantes se quejaba que la aplicación de nuevas tecnologías en el diseño de las raquetas ha provocado que en el tenis actual ya no se promueva la técnica sino la fuerza y la velocidad...
Yo creo que la apuesta por el físico va dada porque ahora todos son más altos y fuertes que antes. Ha mejorado la genética. La tecnología ha ayudado en el desarrollo tanto de raquetas como en el trabajo físico de los deportistas. Todo ha hecho que el juego sea más rápido con golpes más potentes.

¿Qué valoración tienes del tenis femenino?
En chicas esta pasando exactamente lo mismo que en hombre. Se apuesta por ponerse fuerte y aquí tenemos jugadores como Serena Williams y Kim Clijsters, que basan el juego en la potencia de su físico.

En una entrevista comentaste que te quedas con Maria Kirilenko que con Maria Sharapova. El criterio es meramente deportivo supongo…
(Ríe) Hombre, por el juego me quedo con Sharapova porque es muy ganadora pero si me fijo en el físico me quedo con Kirilenko.

Para acabar, una curiosidad. Tommy no es un alias como mucha gente piensa. Es tu nombre real. ¿A que se debe?
A mi padre le encantaba la opera de rock de la banda británica The Who y me pusieron Tommy por eso.

Preguntas muy personales
Una ciudad para vivir: Olot
Un lugar para ir de viaje: A casa
Un plato: El Sashimi
Un libro para leer: No leo
Una película de cine: Braveheart
Un medio para estar informado: Internet
Mar o Montaña: Montaña
Un cantante o grupo musical: Dover
Que personaje histórico le hubiera gustado conocer: Mis abuelos
Un personaje actual: Hay muchos
Un deportista que admire: Roger Federer y Tiger Woods
Que valoras mas de las personas: La sencillez
Si un día fueras presidente del Gobierno o de la ONU, ¿Qué primera decisión tomarías? Cambiaria muchas cosas
Derechas o izquierdas: No opino
Que se llevaría a una isla desierta: Amigos
Un deseo confesable: Ser feliz
Old 11-07-2007, 04:41 PM   #685
country flag Chrissie_7

Chrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond reputeChrissie_7 has a reputation beyond repute

Robredo, Chela Are Cup Alternates
Tommy Robredo and Juan Ignacio Chela have been named first and second alternates respectively for Shanghai. Check out the groupings.

http://www.masters-cup.com/1/results/groups.asp
Old 11-07-2007, 05:32 PM   #686

Gracias sonia por la entrevista and thanks chrissie for the information

Quote:
Old 11-07-2007, 07:57 PM   #687
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that was many news in one day
Thanks everyone for posting and translating the articles
I loved the article which was originally in catalan

Now that Tommy is going to Shanghai I really hope that he will also have the possibility to play and not just for one match or so

Amelle, I got your PM, thank you so much for translating It is just that I cannot be online as much as normally from work at the moment

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 09:25 PM   #688
country flag The PHONENIX

The PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Was Wondering if One of you Wouldn't mind Summerzing The Above Post About tommy thank you..(Since I Can't Understand Spanish Or Catalin) Just a nice One Word Summery Would be nice thank you.if not thats fine too.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:08 PM   #689

Don't worry tomorrow u'll have a full interview translated into english just didn't have the time to do it tonight

Quote:
Old 11-07-2007, 11:59 PM   #690
country flag The PHONENIX

The PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond reputeThe PHONENIX has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you