Justin Bieber - Paparazzi Fiasco & His Week From Hell - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-11-2013, 12:03 AM   #1
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Justin Bieber - Paparazzi Fiasco & His Week From Hell

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/enterta...es-out-1751374

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/enterta...ritain-1753706

It's a few days old now, bit I think it is worth a thread. Now, I'm not exactly a fan of Justin Bieber, but I'm going to try and put my dislike for him to one side.

In case you don't know what happened this week, Bieber had a horrific few days. He's been in the UK, on Monday he was two hours late for a gig at the O2, with some of his 'Beliebers' even resorting to booing the Canadian icon. Then later in the week, he was again a few hours late for a meet and greet session with his fans. Not setting a very good example. He was admitted to hospital on Thursday with breathing problems, but was released within several hours.

Then the really shocking incident happened. As he was leaving a building, dressed in a ridiculous all-red outfit, a paparazzi managed to get under his skin and say some quite unpleasant things to Bieber. He initially got into the car, but after some more insults from the photographer, Bieber got out and attempted to hit both the camera and the guy. He was restrained by his driver and personal assistant, but obviously still visibly outraged.

As a result, Bieber flew out of the country immediately, cancelled his weekend TV commitments and vowed never to return to Britain.

So now, this begs a few questions.

Does Bieber's torrid time of late represent anything significant? There's been strong rumours that he's been taking drugs to a quite harmful degree, and at nineteen years-old, there's still lots for him to learn about conducting himself in a professional manner.

Do you have any sympathy for him with regards to the paparazzi incident? I kind of do, but he shouldn't have listened to it at all. The whole thing just reiterates the idea that he's under lots of pressure right now, with all the bad stuff accumulating.

Would you be upset if he vowed never to return to your country? I know I'm not, but of course, he'll backtrack.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2013, 12:11 AM   #2
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Justin Bieber - Paparazzi Fiasco & His Week From Hell

Saw this coming years ago. So much fame, so much money at such a young age, it was only a matter of time before he started getting into drugs and fighting paparazzi.

I understand a lot of people hate the guy, but at this point, human sympathy must take over. I don't want to see the male version of Lindsay Lohan.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:35 AM   #3
country flag BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond reputeBauerAlmeida has a reputation beyond repute

His music sucks, his fans are beyond ridiculous, but I don't get the hate for the guy. And I understand he wanted to punch the paparazzi who was being an idiot, but saying he will never return to the UK is taking it a bit too far.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:51 AM   #4
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

here is what everyone is thinking right now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:01 AM   #5
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

He's our Britney.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:06 AM   #6
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Britney never had a psychopathic lunatic fanbase that broke down and cried or threatened to cut themselves if she didn't 'notice' them.

I dislike his music and his fans even more so but that dickhead with the cockney accent mouthing off, I didn't blame him for getting out of the car.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:18 AM   #7
country flag RagingLamb
Motherhater

RagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond repute

I'm with bieber on this one.

If I was his age and received the paparazzi treatment he gets, I'd be wearing an orange jumpsuit in no time.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:32 AM   #8
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

My cousin is An actor that play in movies and tv showed and I'm soooo far from this world that I rarely meet him in public so I won't see a photographer or anything close

His music is boring and little girls love him, I had a crush in take that at the time but I wouldn't trad my life with his for a second.

There's a line a paparazzi should never cross.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:06 AM   #9
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

it's britney bitch
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:05 AM   #10
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:22 PM   #11
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

I heard the moron didn't even apologise for being late for his gig?

Him never coming back to the UK is a good thing, hopefully teenage girls now spent their money on better things instead.
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:55 PM   #12
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post
I heard the moron didn't even apologise for being late for his gig?

Him never coming back to the UK is a good thing, hopefully teenage girls now spent their money on better things instead.
Didn't you used to like him? Or was that just a joke?

I heard he complained about having the "worst birthday ever" when his 14-year old friend wasn't let inside a bar
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:22 PM   #13
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

He's just a kid and behaving like a dumbass, which is usually normal at that age. People around him should do something, I thin he has a mother? But doubtful how much they care I guess.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:23 PM   #14
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Didn't you used to like him? Or was that just a joke?

I heard he complained about having the "worst birthday ever" when his 14-year old friend wasn't let inside a bar
Was just a joke, but back then I didn't like or dislike him.

But now given the type of personality he seems to have it's amazing how anyone can like him.
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:30 PM   #15
country flag duarte_a
Federer Fan & Dull Hater

duarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond reputeduarte_a has a reputation beyond repute

He's performing in Portugal today. Had 2 concerts scheduled but canceled the second. You should have seen the faces of dissapointment of the teenage girls almost crying.

Should have bought a couple of tickets and now I could sell them for a couple hundred of euros each.