What on Earth does North Korea pretend with all of its latest nuclear BS? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-10-2013, 04:23 PM   #1
country flag JamieBlake

JamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond repute
Default What on Earth does North Korea pretend with all of its latest nuclear BS?

They might have a big army but without the technology it's totally useless. I mean, Kim Jong-un wants to be taken seriously but he's a total joke for the world now, I hope he isn't stupid enough to bring all the innocent disgraced people in his country to death.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2013, 04:44 PM   #2
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What on Earth does North Korea pretend with all of its latest nuclear BS?

It's not "latest" by any means... it's going on for decades
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:45 PM   #3
country flag JamieBlake

JamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond reputeJamieBlake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What on Earth does North Korea pretend with all of its latest nuclear BS?

Well yeah but they've been much more attention-whorish than normal over the past few months
Old 03-10-2013, 04:47 PM   #4
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Little boy posturing
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:57 PM   #5
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBlade View Post
Well yeah but they've been much more attention-whorish than normal over the past few months
Not that surprising, they have a new president and I imagine he's trying to flex some muscle, though that whole show may be meant for internal use mostly... it's difficult to discern what exactly is happening there, since not much news comes out.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Old 03-10-2013, 05:16 PM   #6
country flag swisht4u

swisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond reputeswisht4u has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't call it BS, haven't they already done nuclear tests?

They are a very bad regime that needs to be taken down along with Iran and Israel.

The leader is so young but he has plenty military power to back him.

They have some long range missiles too, very dangerous regime.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXÈ

Federer

Del Potro

Gulbis

Janowicz
swisht4u is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:39 PM   #7
country flag Fujee

Fujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond reputeFujee has a reputation beyond repute

Its a genuinely serious threat. America wont do anything though, unless there is direct provocation, or an attack on South Korea or Japan. However, America will wish to avoid this at all costs, because technically and ideologically, China sides with their communist comrades of the North. Plus China enjoy having a communist puppet state separating their borders from American bases in South Korea.

Basically, the North don't have genuine ballistic capability at the moment, but they are a nuclear state which is something to be very concerned about. The real issue is with China though, who publically condemn their testing and agree with the UN sanctions yet continue to trade goods and send aid to DPRK.

Potential nightmare situation developing.
Genius is not replicable. Inspiration, though, is contagious, and multiform — and even just to see, close up, power and aggression made vulnerable to beauty is to feel inspired and (in a fleeting, mortal way) reconciled.

David Foster Wallace
Fujee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #8
Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujee View Post
Its a genuinely serious threat. America wont do anything though, unless there is direct provocation, or an attack on South Korea or Japan. However, America will wish to avoid this at all costs, because technically and ideologically, China sides with their communist comrades of the North. Plus China enjoy having a communist puppet state separating their borders from American bases in South Korea.
Well, China could say pretty much the same, USA is having a puppet country to hold their bases near Chinese borders I guess status quo will drag for quite a bit more.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:08 PM   #9
country flag Trollicki

Trollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond reputeTrollicki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujee View Post
Basically, the North don't have genuine ballistic capability at the moment, but they are a nuclear state which is something to be very concerned about. The real issue is with China though, who publically condemn their testing and agree with the UN sanctions yet continue to trade goods and send aid to DPRK.
And while China is sending aid, the West has imposed sanctions, in the hope that it will topple the regime. Which hasn´t worked for the last 50 years and which has allowed the north Korean ´supreme leaders´ to stifle dissenting opinions in the country by pointing to the ´obviously evil, envious and imperialist west´.

Lessening the sanctions would take away the stick they use to beat the people with and alleviate the grave hunger issues in the country.
Trollicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:22 AM   #10
country flag RagingLamb
Motherhater

RagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond repute

Since they're not sitting on oil, nothing will happen unless they actually launch an attack.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:26 PM   #11
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Now then, what do you guys think? Is shit about to hit the fan?
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:22 PM   #12
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

kim is a quality troll, imo.
Old 04-05-2013, 02:29 PM   #13
Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orka_n View Post
Now then, what do you guys think? Is shit about to hit the fan?
Nah, going with abraxas here, successful troll is successful
Old 04-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #14
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Thinking totally cynically in in a utilitarian way, an attack might do good on the North Koreans in the long run... because it would justify smashing the current regime and the people could perhaps start to see an increase in their standard of living in the long run.

Of course I don't actually hope a war would happen, it would cause a lot of grief and casualties.
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:02 PM   #15
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

he is Bluffing, just want money and food from the west As usual.
i dare to say he wont do a thing and if he will dare to think about Launching something his country will be deleted.
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote