the AMER DELIC thread !!!! - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-31-2005, 07:42 PM   #121
country flag Silawen

Silawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the AMER DELIC thread !!!!

Fee, I'm loving the signature. Just wanted to say that. He *is* lovely.

Oh, and why stop at world domination? I've heard the galaxy's nice this time of year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-31-2005, 08:50 PM   #122
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silawen
Oh, and why stop at world domination? I've heard the galaxy's nice this time of year.

Well, the signature is going to change soon, once I redo my 'list' and put all of my guys in order. I hate to prioritze, but it must be done...

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 09:31 PM   #123
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silawen

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 09:41 PM   #124
country flag Silawen

Silawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, it wasn't that funny. *picks people up from the floor*

Fee, you better have those prioraties straight, miss!
Old 11-03-2005, 08:26 PM   #125
country flag Silawen

Obviously Fee is having trouble with the priority setting. Fee, there is no Amer mention. Do I have to have a word with you?

Anyway, on-topic business.
Amer lost in singles *and* doubles. Unfortunately. But thanks to Deb we have some amazing new pictures taken at Carson. Seeing as I don't know how to attack pictures I'll just post the link to them: (Hope it's ok to post the link, Deb. )

http://www.akinonyx.com/eowyn/amer/c...s.php?album=30
Old 11-03-2005, 08:39 PM   #126
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Still haven't worked on the list, been a wee bit busy. I did get my photos back, so once I sort through them all I'll send you the few good ones that I have. (I also have to plan a trip back down to Deb's so that I can sneak into her place and swipe her very cool camera... )
Old 11-03-2005, 08:42 PM   #127
country flag Silawen

'Tis ok, I was only joking.
Oh, and I know stealing is against the law and all, but I'm quite sure it's alright for this one time. Go for it, Fee. I won't tell Deb.

ps: Anxiously awaiting the amazing pictures!
Old 11-03-2005, 10:07 PM   #128
country flag Fee

Woman, I need to catch you on AIM one of these days. The strangest thing happened at the very end of Amer's match on Sunday and I had forgotten about it until I got my photos back. I'll try to catch you tomorrow, I really need to go get some work done...
Old 11-03-2005, 10:48 PM   #129
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Sure Silawen thats fine I've finally found the time to edit the pics from Friday and Sunday so be checking your email

Fee I cannot imagine what that story is!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 08:22 AM   #130
country flag Silawen

Now you've made me curious. Well, contact me on AIM when you feel like it. I'd love to chat a bit. I just hope it won't be too late for me then. (Time difference and all.)

Thank you for the pictures, Deb, they're amazing.
Old 11-04-2005, 06:43 PM   #131
country flag Jaxene

Jaxene is on a distinguished road

I'd just like to throw in my 2 cents of thanks (fine my $1 mil of thanks!!) to both of you gals for all the pics and everything else! I've a feeling I need to get more involved in this thread, I feel bad It's nice to have a lil Amer circle happening though
Jaxene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2005, 10:32 PM   #132
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Silawen- I finally had some time to check out the site on Amer that you are involved with. Very nice site and I am really sorry that I did not get to watch him play in the boston challenger.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 01:18 PM   #133
country flag Silawen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60
Silawen- I finally had some time to check out the site on Amer that you are involved with. Very nice site and I am really sorry that I did not get to watch him play in the boston challenger.
Aww, thank you. Don't be sorry on my account, by the by, perhaps you'll see him play one of these days. When you do I hope you enjoy yourself.
Old 11-15-2005, 04:34 PM   #134
country flag Fee

Article for you Sila

http://www.dailyillini.com/media/pap...-1057392.shtml

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Old 11-15-2005, 06:17 PM   #135
country flag Silawen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
Thanks, Fee! I have news send to me everyday through google, but this one I hadn't received yet. Again, thank you.

Quote:
"It's always fun to play with Amer, seeing the strides he has made as a tennis player," Calkins said.
Great quote, now that I can work with.