the AMER DELIC thread !!!! - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-26-2005, 03:56 PM   #106
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the AMER DELIC thread !!!!

is he naked in them

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2005, 04:09 PM   #107
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

no, sorry

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 04:09 PM   #108
country flag Silawen

Silawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond repute

Can't say I'd mind seeing those pictures...

Anyway, Deb we'd love to see any pictures you took! (And perhaps add them to the site? With credit, of course.)
Old 10-26-2005, 04:15 PM   #109
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yea sure you can use whatever you want I'll have time this afternoon to edit them so they're small enough to post, I think. I took a whole bunch so I'll take the clear ones (yay digital ) and post them all in this thread as soon as I can

Fee's there again today and I think she's gonna take some pics and see his match, too.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 10-26-2005, 04:20 PM   #110
country flag Silawen

Silawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
Oh yea sure you can use whatever you want I'll have time this afternoon to edit them so they're small enough to post, I think. I took a whole bunch so I'll take the clear ones (yay digital ) and post them all in this thread as soon as I can

Fee's there again today and I think she's gonna take some pics and see his match, too.
*teenage squeee* Thank you, we appreciate it.
I hope Fee has fun. Amer seriously has to come to Europe one of these days so I can watch him play and/or meet him.

But this is a good alternative, thanks Deb.
Old 10-26-2005, 04:38 PM   #111
country flag Deboogle!.

aw sure

My favorite part of his match yesterday was this one time when he approached and Mamiit passed him and he screamed out "WHAT WAS YOUR INTENTION WITH THAT SHOT!! You were supposed to go to his forehand..." etc..... it was so cute, he was just having this running commentary with himself and he was switching between languages and stuff.

I really feel like Amer has all the shots to be like a top 50 player, but he's so inconsistent and makes so many UEs. He has a great all-court all-around good game, but he's just gotta get more consistent on the mental side I think.

Old 10-26-2005, 04:41 PM   #112
country flag Silawen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
aw sure

My favorite part of his match yesterday was this one time when he approached and Mamiit passed him and he screamed out "WHAT WAS YOUR INTENTION WITH THAT SHOT!! You were supposed to go to his forehand..." etc..... it was so cute, he was just having this running commentary with himself and he was switching between languages and stuff.

I really feel like Amer has all the shots to be like a top 50 player, but he's so inconsistent and makes so many UEs. He has a great all-court all-around good game, but he's just gotta get more consistent on the mental side I think.
Heh, I know, I seem to have a thing for players like that. *cough*Nalbandian*cough* Good strokes and amazing when on fire, but mentally...ouch.
Old 10-31-2005, 06:19 AM   #113
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Amer is lovely...

I know I keep posting that in random places on this forum, but he really is. He just seems like such a decent man. Okay, that's based on a few brief conversations with him this week, but he behaves well on court, argues bad calls politely, and speaks a foreign language (Serbo-Croatian) when he really wants to get mad at himself! It was such a pleasure for me to watch him this week, I can't tell you why I like him in the technical sense, but he moves well for a big guy, I like serve-volley players in general, and he has a fabu backhand. When he puts it all together, it is just a joy to see. I really hope to see him movin' on up into the Top 100 in the next year or so.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 08:18 AM   #114
country flag Silawen

Thank you Fee for sharing your adventures with us, it's nice to hear you had fun. Nice to hear those things about Amer too, he sounds like an excellent guy.

Again, thank you.
Old 10-31-2005, 05:03 PM   #115
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

The fact that he's damn sexy doesn't hurt, eh Fee?

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 05:21 PM   #116
country flag Silawen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarolBeckFan
The fact that he's damn sexy doesn't hurt, eh Fee?
Haha, I didn't want to be that blunt, but how can you not notice? Admit it, Fee!
Old 10-31-2005, 05:52 PM   #117
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Well, his looks and his perfect legs do grab your attention, but he keeps it with his personality and his tennis. Hopefully, he'll get it into his head that he really is quite talented, and become more consistent. He's another one that I just want to adopt, then bring him home and feed him a big plate of pasta...
Old 10-31-2005, 06:37 PM   #118
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn I am going to have to check this guy out this week.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 06:38 PM   #119
country flag Silawen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60
Damn I am going to have to check this guy out this week.
Hah, we've converted another one!
Old 10-31-2005, 06:55 PM   #120
country flag Fee

mwah hah hah. The march of the Delic-boppers continues! Next stop, world domination!!!!!!!!!

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8