the AMER DELIC thread !!!! - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-17-2005, 03:44 PM   #91
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the AMER DELIC thread !!!!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2005, 04:15 PM   #92
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Delic-ious.

We need photies....

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 09:15 PM   #93
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
Delic-ious.

I love it!

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:18 PM   #94
country flag Jaxene

Jaxene is on a distinguished road

Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that my friend and I have made a website dedicated to Amer, so if you're interested feel free to check it out Amer Delic Online

Go Amer!
Jaxene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 04:21 PM   #95
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the site

Old 10-20-2005, 04:48 PM   #96
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Your site is very good Jaxene, but you might want to open the photo gallery as a seperate window. Once I went to check out all those lovely pics, I never got back to your site. But it was an excellent way to start my morning, hubba hubba.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Old 10-23-2005, 01:07 PM   #97
country flag Silawen

Silawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
Your site is very good Jaxene, but you might want to open the photo gallery as a seperate window. Once I went to check out all those lovely pics, I never got back to your site. But it was an excellent way to start my morning, hubba hubba.
*grins* You will find that has been worked on and solved, thank you for the comment. (This is the other webmistress.) We are also working on a new menu, which you will already find on the first page.
Thank you for visiting.
Old 10-23-2005, 01:49 PM   #98
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

i love amer...the only time ive seen him play was 2004 uso against moya but i thought he was so good, they dont televise any of his matches and i dont get the chance to go to many tounaments...but im glad i know this thread exists...now
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2005, 05:17 PM   #99
country flag Fee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silawen
*grins* You will find that has been worked on and solved, thank you for the comment. (This is the other webmistress.) We are also working on a new menu, which you will already find on the first page.
Thank you for visiting.

Does Amer know about your site? I am going to see him in Carson this week and I would be happy to give him the URL if you like. It's a good site and I bet he would be pleased to know its there.

Old 10-23-2005, 05:48 PM   #100
country flag Silawen

Silawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
Does Amer know about your site? I am going to see him in Carson this week and I would be happy to give him the URL if you like. It's a good site and I bet he would be pleased to know its there.
Oh wow. I don't think he does, actually. I don't see how he could, unless he checks SteveG's site reguarly. We would really appreciate it if you could let him know, simply because he'd know he has full support from a lot of people.

Thank you for the compliment, we plan to make some improvements to it still, but glad to hear you approve.

Enjoy your time at Carson and let all of us know how it went. (Not that you don't share your experiences with us, mind you, haha.)
Old 10-23-2005, 06:51 PM   #101
country flag Fee

Okies, I'll give him the link.

Some of the players do check out Steve G regularly, but I'm not sure if they venture much beyond the results and the calendar page.
Old 10-26-2005, 06:20 AM   #102
country flag Fee

Had a conversation with Amer tonight:

Me: Hey Amer, way to make that match interesting...
Amer: Well, I try to do what I can for the tennis fans, make it worth their time.
Me: So, you have a website...
Amer: No , I don't. Haven't really thought about it...
Me: No, I mean 2 of your fans have made a website for you
Amer: What? No way! Are you serious?
Me: Yes, I am and its really good, you should take a look at it one of these days. I think you'll be impressed.
Amer: Who is it? Who did it? For me? Really?

and so on. Anyway, I think he's going to check out the site sometime this week. I told him not to go getting a big head once he saw it. He just laughed. He's such a decent guy, he really is. Then I told him that I had nicknamed him Delic-ious and we both just kind of blushed a little bit. AWKWARD!!!! Joked a little bit after that about him swearing at himself in Croatian (Serbian?) when he was on court. It was a brief conversation, but it was nice. I look forward to seeing him play tomorrow. I'll try to get some pictures....

Old 10-26-2005, 08:42 AM   #103
country flag Silawen

Aah, thank you Fee. Glad to hear he's so happy with it, haha.

Oh and Fee, you know we'll want those pictures of Amer, right?

Again, thank you!
Old 10-26-2005, 01:57 PM   #104
country flag Scotso

I think he's Serbian

I wish I had the nerve to talk to players like you do

Old 10-26-2005, 02:37 PM   #105
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

I took a lot of great pics of Amer yesterday during his match I haven't had time to go through them and edit them but I'll post them here as soon as I do

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote