Football zone vol 6 - Page 172 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 07:36 AM   #2566
country flag dinkulpus
-_-
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Age: 23
Posts: 28,599
dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football zone vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post




Domi i will support Croatia next year
__________________

Tennis Tipping 2014


Singles : 135 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 58 (Best 58) - Won Sao Paulo (with stbanchile), Won Stockholm (with Hellcat)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 11:6 (ATP 2:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-20-2013, 04:50 PM   #2567
country flag Bärbel
Registered User
 
Bärbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 74
Bärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football zone vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
Shame Algeria qualified over Burkina Faso
what? why? Burkino whoever they are, in the WC would be a disaster. They bring; no stars, poor football, and most importantly no fans, also almost missed this but 5-0 games and general walkovers. Algeria aren't much better, but...they are better. Shame Egpyt didn't qualify over these two teams, good team and would have been nice to see Salah in the WC. Genuinely big nation, a shame.

Noticed some Croatian fans on this site.. well..

enjoy your 3 games

Germany cruise past England. Such an easy match, we were in complete control. In the second half the camera pans to our bench - Muller,Hummels,Schurrle,Draxler,Sam etc that's with gundogan,schweini,Lahm,Klose and Ozil not even in the squad. Even top Bundesliga scorers from last season and season before can't make the team. Kroos was the best player on the pitch, much better performance here than against Italy.

Hummels out for the rest of the year. Bvb's defense disintegrating. Lot of German's injured at the moment in general.
Bärbel is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2013, 04:55 PM   #2568
country flag J99
Registered User
 
J99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11,324
J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football zone vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bärbel View Post
what? why? Burkino whoever they are, in the WC would be a disaster. They bring; no stars, poor football, and most importantly no fans, also almost missed this but 5-0 games and general walkovers. Algeria aren't much better, but...they are better. Shame Egpyt didn't qualify over these two teams, good team and would have been nice to see Salah in the WC. Genuinely big nation, a shame.

Noticed some Croatian fans on this site.. well..

enjoy your 3 games

Germany cruise past England. Such an easy match, we were in complete control. In the second half the camera pans to our bench - Muller,Hummels,Schurrle,Draxler,Sam etc that's with gundogan,schweini,Lahm,Klose and Ozil not even in the squad. Even top Bundesliga scorers from last season and season before can't make the team. Kroos was the best player on the pitch, much better performance here than against Italy.

Hummels out for the rest of the year. Bvb's defense disintegrating. Lot of German's injured at the moment in general.
You call a 1-0 win an easy cruise, talk about biased, Chile had a better game than the Germans, plus friendlies don't mean that much.
__________________
Best TT singles rank: 17
Best TT doubles rank: 43

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Nishikori, Dimitrov, Kohlschreiber, Robredo, Benneteau, Simon, Janowicz, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.

Last edited by J99 : 11-20-2013 at 04:58 PM.
J99 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2013, 04:59 PM   #2569
country flag rocketassist
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 25,682
rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football zone vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
You call a 1-0 win an easy cruise, talk about biased, Chile had a better game than the Germans, plus friendlies don't mean that much.
England had 0 shots on target of course it was comfortable.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2013, 05:07 PM   #2570
country flag Bärbel
Registered User
 
Bärbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 74
Bärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football zone vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
You call a 1-0 win an easy cruise, talk about biased, Chile had a better game than the Germans, plus friendlies don't mean that much.
Aside from all the variables like this was an experimental b team at the best, the big bvb vs Bayern game in the weekend, goalkeeper debuts etc this was a walk in the park. Aside from the Townsend shot from 30 yards (rubbish player by the way), England never threatened. They have no quality on the ball what so ever, this was very noticeable after watching the game vs Italy a few days ago. Completely different match and so much easier haven't seen such a stress free England match in a long...long time.
Bärbel is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2013, 05:09 PM   #2571
country flag J99
Registered User
 
J99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11,324
J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football zone vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
England had 0 shots on target of course it was comfortable.
So that's what you go by to determine if it was comfortable, really.
__________________
Best TT singles rank: 17
Best TT doubles rank: 43

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Nishikori, Dimitrov, Kohlschreiber, Robredo, Benneteau, Simon, Janowicz, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2013, 05:11 PM   #2572
country flag J99
Registered User
 
J99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11,324
J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football zone vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bärbel View Post
Aside from all the variables like this was an experimental b team at the best, the big bvb vs Bayern game in the weekend, goalkeeper debuts etc this was a walk in the park. Aside from the Townsend shot from 30 yards (rubbish player by the way), England never threatened. They have no quality on the ball what so ever, this was very noticeable after watching the game vs Italy a few days ago. Completely different match and so much easier haven't seen such a stress free England match in a long...long time.
Sure, bring on the excuses.

So Germany has no quality on the ball after you saw them play Italy, interesting, yet you say that they will win the WC and have the most talent, even more interesting, the team that they fielded for the Italy match was pretty much their WC one.
__________________
Best TT singles rank: 17
Best TT doubles rank: 43

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Nishikori, Dimitrov, Kohlschreiber, Robredo, Benneteau, Simon, Janowicz, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.

Last edited by J99 : 11-20-2013 at 05:26 PM.
J99 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #2573
country flag Bärbel
Registered User
 
Bärbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 74
Bärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football zone vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
Sure, bring on the excuses.

So Germany has no quality on the ball after you saw them play Italy, interesting, yet you say that they will win the WC and have the most talent, even more interesting, the team that they fielded for the Italy match was pretty much their WC one.
the team you saw start vs Italy will be unrecognizable to the one that takes the field in Brazil.
Bärbel is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2013, 05:49 PM   #2574
country flag J99
Registered User
 
J99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11,324
J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football zone vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bärbel View Post
the team you saw start vs Italy will be unrecognizable to the one that takes the field in Brazil.
Man, you are so full of it it's not even funny anymore.

The only players who weren't in that match who will be in Brazil are, Schweinstiger, maybe Gomez and Podolski, the midfield for that match is the one they will have in Brazil: Khedira, Ozil, Gotze and Schurrle, so if they can't do anything with the ball then they are in big trouble.
__________________
Best TT singles rank: 17
Best TT doubles rank: 43

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Nishikori, Dimitrov, Kohlschreiber, Robredo, Benneteau, Simon, Janowicz, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2013, 06:26 PM   #2575
country flag Bärbel
Registered User
 
Bärbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 74
Bärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football zone vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
Man, you are so full of it it's not even funny anymore.

The only players who weren't in that match who will be in Brazil are, Schweinstiger, maybe Gomez and Podolski, the midfield for that match is the one they will have in Brazil: Khedira, Ozil, Gotze and Schurrle, so if they can't do anything with the ball then they are in big trouble.


did you see the game? Ozil didn't start and needs to be the cam role to be effective. In Milan, he played as false nine. Gotze will be lucky to start, and Schurrle has no chance. Ozil in the middle and Reus/Muller on the wings. Schweinsteiger will play alongside Kherdira. Though Gundogan/lars bender is not a bad option either.

You should know that a German team with Basti is another Germany all together. Another thing, not sure if you noticed but Lahm the best RB in the world was a cdm vs Italy. You should also know that in Brazil, he wont be the midfield he'll be back at right back. Another thing you should know is that unlike the Italy game our rock Mertesacker will start in Brazil. etc etc etc etc

oh and Podolski/Gomez won't get on the plane to Brazil. Too much depth - should have played for England!
Bärbel is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2013, 06:37 PM   #2576
country flag J99
Registered User
 
J99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11,324
J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football zone vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bärbel View Post


did you see the game? Ozil didn't start and needs to be the cam role to be effective. In Milan, he played as false nine. Gotze will be lucky to start, and Schurrle has no chance. Ozil in the middle and Reus/Muller on the wings. Schweinsteiger will play alongside Kherdira. Though Gundogan/lars bender is not a bad option either.

You should know that a German team with Basti is another Germany all together. Another thing, not sure if you noticed but Lahm the best RB in the world was a cdm vs Italy. You should also know that in Brazil, he wont be the midfield he'll be back at right back. Another thing you should know is that unlike the Italy game our rock Mertesacker will start in Brazil. etc etc etc etc

oh and Podolski/Gomez won't get on the plane to Brazil. Too much depth - should have played for England!
Interesting, considering they both played in the match, so did Bender.

So Gotze is good enough to start for you for BM, but not Germany, interesting, he has hardly played for BM.

Mertesacker did play vs. England. etc.
__________________
Best TT singles rank: 17
Best TT doubles rank: 43

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Nishikori, Dimitrov, Kohlschreiber, Robredo, Benneteau, Simon, Janowicz, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2013, 07:06 PM   #2577
country flag Bärbel
Registered User
 
Bärbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 74
Bärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond reputeBärbel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football zone vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
Interesting, considering they both played in the match, so did Bender.

So Gotze is good enough to start for you for BM, but not Germany, interesting, he has hardly played for BM.

Mertesacker did play vs. England. etc.
I never denied otherwise regarding Muller. Reus came off the bench late on. Is he going to come off the bench in Brazil? no he's going to start. Bender's probably won't start/came off the bench anyway so you're dismissed in 2 different ways. Point proven, you didn't see the game, you're wrong. Move on.

You think lahm will play cdm? gotze false 9? if you're going to argue about something you don't know, at least do the research to give yourself a shred of credibility.

Gotze doesn't have Ozil for competition at Bayern. He's hardy played for Bayern because of injury that he got when he was still at BvB. How do you not know that? know he's beginning to start games again and play himself back to full fitness. He was handpicked by Guardiola (the 2nd best coach in the world right now) as his new messi, as his chosen one.

Again i said he didn't start vs Italy not England, don't put words in my mouth. Better to admit you didn't have the knowledge rather than lie and continue to make a fool of yourself. You're correct, he played vs England and was a rock. Didn't put a foot wrong, and as you were made aware earlier in this thread, England had zero shots and basically zero chances outside the Townsend effort. He neutralized England's starting duo, the heavily overrated Sturiddge and Rooney. etc etc? - what is that

Brits
Bärbel is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2013, 07:11 PM   #2578
country flag J99
Registered User
 
J99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 11,324
J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football zone vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bärbel View Post
I never denied otherwise regarding Muller. Reus came off the bench late on. Is he going to come off the bench in Brazil? no he's going to start. Bender's probably won't start/came off the bench anyway so you're dismissed in 2 different ways. Point proven, you didn't see the game, you're wrong. Move on.

You think lahm will play cdm? gotze false 9? if you're going to argue about something you don't know, at least do the research to give yourself a shred of credibility.

Gotze doesn't have Ozil for competition at Bayern. He's hardy played for Bayern because of injury that he got when he was still at BvB. How do you not know that? know he's beginning to start games again and play himself back to full fitness. He was handpicked by Guardiola (the 2nd best coach in the world right now) as his new messi, as his chosen one.

Again i said he didn't start vs Italy not England, don't put words in my mouth. Better to admit you didn't have the knowledge rather than lie and continue to make a fool of yourself. You're correct, he played vs England and was a rock. Didn't put a foot wrong, and as you were made aware earlier in this thread, England had zero shots and basically zero chances outside the Townsend effort. He neutralized England's starting duo, the heavily overrated Sturiddge and Rooney. etc etc? - what is that

Brits
Nice try there.
__________________
Best TT singles rank: 17
Best TT doubles rank: 43

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Nishikori, Dimitrov, Kohlschreiber, Robredo, Benneteau, Simon, Janowicz, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2013, 11:00 PM   #2579
country flag Punky
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 31,993
Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football zone vol 6

"Veni, vidi, vici" - Julius Caesar. 42 BC
"Estoy Aquí" - Cristiano Ronaldo . 19-11-2013
__________________
Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-20-2013, 11:16 PM   #2580
country flag PedroMarquess
Registered User
 
PedroMarquess's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Age: 22
Posts: 1,741
PedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond reputePedroMarquess has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football zone vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
"Veni, vidi, vici" - Julius Caesar. 42 BC
"Estoy Aquí" - Cristiano Ronaldo . 19-11-2013
Ronaldo said " Eu estou aqui caralho"
PedroMarquess is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios