Football zone vol 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 05:12 PM   #1
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Football zone vol 6

Let's continue here with the chats about the second most important sport in the world (assuming for most here tennis is the most important )

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=141399 Part 2
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=166804 Part 3
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=184795 Part 4
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=200530 Part 5

favourites in other sports: Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille and Tiago Camilo

A link to positive and encouraging music: K-Love My blog in German
Mikey, you're missed
on a mission

Last edited by Jelena : 03-06-2013 at 07:15 PM.
Jelena is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2013, 05:18 PM   #2
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football zone vol 6

I put it in Chat Threads
Hope we will celebrate Real Madrid CL title here

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 115 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 67 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) RU : Sarasota CH (with Litotes), Mohammedia CH, Manta CH (with Daniel_amr)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 9:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-06-2013, 05:22 PM   #3
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't be surprised if a German team would make it this season

Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Old 03-06-2013, 06:28 PM   #4
country flag NadalSharapova

NadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond repute

What a disgrace it was last night by the ref.

United were clearly the better team up until the sending off. Credit to madrid for doing what they needed to do by scoring 2 goals, they deserved to win in the end as they still needed to take advantge of the refereeing error but united were very very comfortable when it was 11 v 11.

I think this ref is just a smug attention seeker.
NadalSharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-06-2013, 06:49 PM   #5
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

Lol'd hard at Ferguson nearly knocking down his assistant when going to complain to the third official

Red nose told Arsenal to deal with it after Eboue got a red card a few years ago for a similar incident now he can't even face the media himself

BTW Madrid also should have had a goal and a possible penalty [But then so should have Man Utd]. I was supporting united but have to laugh my ass off at the hypocrisy of Man Utd. No grace, no class.
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-06-2013, 07:05 PM   #6
country flag Jelena

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-21687292

Quote:
Manchester United fan calls 999 over Nani's red card

A football fan was so disgusted with the referee's decision to send off Nani in Tuesday's Champions League clash with Real Madrid he called 999.
The 18-year-old Manchester United supporter was watching at home in a village near Bingham, Nottinghamshire.
He felt the red card shown to the United winger was a crime so called police.
He later apologised for the call, saying he was caught up in the moment. Police will not take any action.
'Waste our time' The fan, who has not been named, called police at about 21:20 GMT during United's second leg clash against the Spanish giants.
He was incensed by the referee's decision to show Nani the red card for a high challenge on Alvaro Arbeloa.
Ch Insp Ted Antill said: "While this recent example may be amusing, it illustrates the sort of insincere calls we have to deal with on a daily basis in the control room.
"They waste our time and they direct us away from genuine victims of crime, particularly if we dispatch officers out to something that turns out to be a bogus report."
He warned that prank 999 calls were a crime and said people had been prosecuted in the past.
"It's no joke. In this case, the man realised his bad judgement and apologised and we decided not to pursue it further," he added.
Nottinghamshire Police said it received 6,933 recorded hoax calls in 2012, which is about 2% of all reported incidents.
Had Tuesday's 999 caller followed Sir Alex Ferguson's example, he would have avoided a police telling off - the Manchester United manager was said afterwards to be "too distraught" to speak about the match.
The game turned after the dismissal of Portuguese winger Nani - whose real name is Luis Carlos Almeida da Cunha - with Real Madrid scoring two quick goals to win the match 2-1, knocking United out of the competition 3-2 on aggregate.

Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Old 03-06-2013, 07:13 PM   #7

NadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond reputeNadalSharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Lol'd hard at Ferguson nearly knocking down his assistant when going to complain to the third official

Red nose told Arsenal to deal with it after Eboue got a red card a few years ago for a similar incident now he can't even face the media himself

BTW Madrid also should have had a goal and a possible penalty [But then so should have Man Utd]. I was supporting united but have to laugh my ass off at the hypocrisy of Man Utd. No grace, no class.
what? united showed a lot of grace last night. most players would have smacked that ref in the face.

when he refereed a galatasary match and sent off a player, the player grabbed him.

The turkish fans see him as an attention seeking whore.

Its similar to rvp out of the blue red card for arsenal a couple of years ago wen arsenal were leading barcelona with 30 mins left
Old 03-06-2013, 07:19 PM   #8
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Winners don't have to care how the losers feel about them.

Even Barcelona don't care about how the losers feel.

Face it, sore losers prosper because they really hate losing with a passion and are honest about it.

I hope Milan or Madrid get it.

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-06-2013, 07:22 PM   #9
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post

crazy in love?
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-06-2013, 07:31 PM   #10
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

In Chelsea, Scousers and Manchester we've won 3 CLs over the last decade and that was without any refereeing luck but instead, insurmountable challenges (bribed refs) Europe hates Great Britain.

That punk turk ref last night has given red cards to Terry, Rafael, Balotelli, Nani, RVP. Bias much?

UEFA has such an inferiority complex it's sad.

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-06-2013, 07:57 PM   #11

don't know why some people blame fergie for not talking to media.

He talks to the media, they give him touchline ban. He doesn't talk to media, people complain. There is no winning on this one.

Wise decision to ignore media and tell his players to do so to avoid any potential bans.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #12
country flag Jelena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
don't know why some people blame fergie for not talking to media.

He talks to the media, they give him touchline ban. He doesn't talk to media, people complain. There is no winning on this one.

Wise decision to ignore media and tell his players to do so to avoid any potential bans.
because he has to talk to the medias by the rules of UEFA-CL

Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Old 03-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #13

england have lots of correupt refs against them

chelsea 2009 when they should have had 2 stonewall pens and 2 other maybe pens

arsenal when leading against barcelona 2 years ago then rvp gets sent off for n reason.

nani yesterday getting sent off for no reason. if nani is to be sent off then why did arbeloa and the madrid keeper not get sent off for similar or maybe even worse challenged that nani. (IMO none were red cards but its double standards)
Old 03-06-2013, 08:02 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena View Post
because he has to talk to the medias by the rules of UEFA-CL
ok lets say a manager got a heart attack and got rushed to hospital and couldn't speak to media, should they get punished for breaking the rules?

outcome is the same, didn't speak to media.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:11 PM   #15
country flag Jelena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadalSharapova View Post
ok lets say a manager got a heart attack and got rushed to hospital and couldn't speak to media, should they get punished for breaking the rules?

outcome is the same, didn't speak to media.
hypothetical - Fergie didn't get a heart attack. He could have gone to the presser and say there: "It's better I don't say anything. Good bye."
This way he would have been there and hadn't said anything,

Mikey, you're missed
on a mission
Closed Thread