Post Edit Bug - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2013, 12:12 AM   #16
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Edit Bug

Therefore by the same token you would naturally accept that whilst it was a big problem for PAW, it doesn't follow suit that it was as big for TT.

She wrote what she presumably saw as the truth and stated game managers, my point being that it was not a major issue for game managers of the TT variety - the inconvenience caused was fairly minimal due to the nature of the way the TT game works, therefore as far as TT is concerned it is indeed an incorrect and somewhat over dramatic statement to state that game managers (of the TT variety) were hurt by this.
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2013, 07:29 AM   #17
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Therefore by the same token you would naturally accept that whilst it was a big problem for PAW, it doesn't follow suit that it was as big for TT.

She wrote what she presumably saw as the truth and stated game managers, my point being that it was not a major issue for game managers of the TT variety - the inconvenience caused was fairly minimal due to the nature of the way the TT game works, therefore as far as TT is concerned it is indeed an incorrect and somewhat over dramatic statement to state that game managers (of the TT variety) were hurt by this.
Obviously this problem was bigger for PAW than for TT. I can't see anyone claiming otherwise. Nor that is follows "really hurting game managers" necessarily has to involve all of them. I'd say Mae's post was a fair description of the problem and your comment to her was unneccessary. You could have settled for the first part of your post, which was to the point.
Litotes is online now View My Blog!  
Old 03-20-2013, 08:23 AM   #18
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

As was the second with regards to TT.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:33 AM   #19
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

Adey did I say anything about TT game managers? No I said game managers period! There are other games on here beside TT!
Old 03-20-2013, 09:56 AM   #20
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Indeed there are and I have not once stated I am giving an opinion or relating any experience with regards to anything other than the TT game - which is by association encompassed in your statement of 'games'.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:32 AM   #21
country flag Aenea
Vault Hunter

Aenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond reputeAenea has a reputation beyond repute

It would be so much better to just admit you were too quick in your response to Mae, it is obvious for everyone that it was so and now your attempts to twist your words are really pathetic. Just have balls to apologize. Ever since you became a TT board member you've become so cocky and now being a mod even more so.

Have you forgotten your own posts in that thread http://www.menstennisforums.com/arch...?t-174125.html

What about transparency, democracy etc.
Old 03-20-2013, 11:39 AM   #22
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all for your contributions, and I don't think we need to descend further into petty bickering.

If anyone does observe any further problems of this kind, please report it again and the mod team will get it looked into.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread