~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~ - Page 85 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-05-2012, 09:59 AM   #1261
claudine140

claudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

Moya Squeezes Through Thriller To Keep Record Bid Alive

Carlos Moya squeaked through 6-7(5), 7-5, 10-8 against local hero Michael Quintero in Medellin, Colombia on Friday to ensure that he is still on course to reach an eighth consecutive ATP Champions Tour final, and lift a record seventh successive Tour title.

Former World Number One Moya was left stunned by the quick feet and shot-making abilities of his Colombian opponent on Friday evening. The Spaniard took until the end of the second set to make any headway on the Quintero serve, and the result hung in the balance right the way through the deciding Champions Tie Break, with the 3,000-strong Colombian crowd cheering every rally.

Moya was happy to have been a part of such a special match, and delighted to have won.

“It was a great match today, a really great match,” he said. “Quintero played very well and was very strong physically so obviously I expected a tough and close match. That’s why at the end the match was decided only by a couple of points. The most important for us was that we give a great show to the crowd and it was great to see that many people coming to watch.

Moya was also keenly anticipating his final group stage match against Frenchman Fabrice Santoro, a player against whom Moya had a 1-3 win/loss record from their time on the ATP World Tour.

“Playing Fabrice tomorrow will be interesting,” said Moya. “I lost three of the four matches we played in the ATP Tour, so I hope that tomorrow will be a different story. Fabrice is a great player and has many skills and that makes him a very dangerous opponent”.

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Claudine :bounce
claudine140 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2012, 05:07 PM   #1262
claudine140

claudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond repute

CHAMPIONS TOUR NEWS
Carlos Moya
Moya Back From The Brink To Keep Record Bid Alive

Carlos Moya has won his last six tournaments on the ATP Champions Tour, but Fabrice Santoro came within a game of halting his incredible record in Medellin, Colombia on Sunday.

Santoro, who had won 3 or their 4 meetings on the ATP World Tour, served for the match at 6-3, 5-4, but Moya came all the way back to win the match 3-6, 7-5, 10-6 in a Champions' Tie-Break.

The Spaniard will now face Greg Rusedski in the final after the Briton overcame defending champion Mark Philippoussis 6-4, 4-6, 10-8.

“The style of play of Fabrice is very unique and for that reason it’s not easy for anybody to beat him," said Moya. "He served for the match, but fortunately I broke his serve and then I won that set. In the tie break I played very solid and took advantage of my opportunities. It was great to win a match like this one.” more

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Old 05-07-2012, 05:40 AM   #1263
country flag rosiemoyagirl

rosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond repute

Moya won the final in a tie breaker. I read it was a great one.
rosiemoyagirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 12:06 PM   #1264
Bee

Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond repute

So Carlos has won again - seven in a row!! Yay, VAMOSSSS, he's still my 'boya'!! (well, ours, on here )
Report from Medellin final below:

MOYA MAKES IT SEVEN IN A ROW TO COMPLETE A PERFECT YEAR
Carlos Moya completed a sensational debut year on the ATP Champions Tour by clinching a record seventh successive title. The Spaniard beat Britain’s Greg Rusedski 6-4, 6-4 in the final of the Seguros Bolivar Tennis Champions in Medellin, Colombia.

Twelve months ago, Moya made his ATP Champions Tour debut in Colombia, collecting the runners-up trophy after narrowly losing out to Mark Philippoussis in the event’s final. Since then the former World No.1 has won every tournament that he has entered, and Sunday’s victory over Rusedski ensures him a place in Champions Tour history with an unprecedented seven titles in seven tournaments.

“Winning a seventh title on this Tour is a great feeling and winning this one is very special because I lost here last year,” said Moya. “I guess it completes the circle.

“I think I played my best match today. I was very focused on what I had to do and the breaks in the beginning of both sets helped me a lot. From then on I played more relaxed knowing I just had to win the games with my serve.”

The Spaniard also explained that he feels lucky to have qualified for the final, after narrowly edging out Fabrice Santoro on Saturday.

“I was tired because I had to play really long matches against Quintero and yesterday with Santoro,” he said. “I was really lucky that I got through that match yesterday because he actually served for the match. I think that was the key for winning the title today. It feels great to win here for the first time and to do it for the third time this year.”

Victory on Sunday also assured Moya of an additional 400 South African Airways Ranking Points, cementing his position at the top of the SAA Rankings ahead of John McEnroe and Stefan Edberg.

Rusedski, a US Open champion in 1997, was keen to take the positives from a very enjoyable week spent in Medellin.

“It was a great week for me,” he said. “I really enjoyed playing and being here in Colombia for the first time and in front of thousands of people throughout the week. The only bad thing was that Carlos played better than me today and that I lost the final. But in general I was really happy here. It was a nice experience and I hope to be back next year.”

In the match to decide third and fourth place in the Seguros Bolivar Tennis Champions, Santoro waved yet more of his magic to defeat defending Champion Mark Philippoussis 6-4, 6-4 and secure himself 200 South African Airways Rankings Points.

The ATP Champions Tour will now continue its South American swing at The Grand Champions Brazil in Sao Paulo, starting on May 10th at the Sociedad Harmonia de Tenis.
Bee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 09:17 AM   #1265
claudine140

http://www.tennissegurosbolivar.com/...ide=37&idn=226
here you can find many information and photo's
good luck

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Old 05-09-2012, 09:19 AM   #1266
claudine140

moya plays in august here in Belgium!!! I will certainly go to watch him playing!!!!

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Old 06-08-2012, 04:16 AM   #1267

rosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond repute

another baby for Carlos and Carolina...
Congratulations!

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...wlbz73Vo2VvkKt
Old 07-13-2012, 03:51 PM   #1268
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

More about the new baby
here
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:34 AM   #1269
claudine140

super news, i am glad everything goes good with the health of mother and baby

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Old 08-31-2012, 02:19 AM   #1270

Carlos and Carolina having a baby boy. See link below. He looks really happy!

http://www.hola.com/cine/20120830604...los-moya-hola/
Old 08-31-2012, 05:30 PM   #1271
claudine140

great for them, let them be happy

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Old 10-17-2012, 05:43 PM   #1272
claudine140

Carolina Cerezuela confirma que está esperando un niño: '¡Ya tenemos la parejita!'
La feliz mamá ha recurrido una vez más a las redes sociales para anunciar que ella y Carlos Moyá le darán un hermanito a su hija Carla

Carolina Cerezuela

"Maravillosa sensación la de comer un helado y sentir pataditas en la panza. Es un placer doble! No os lo había dicho? Es un NIÑO!!". Con estas palabras la feliz mamá desvelaba el sexo del bebé en su perfil personal de Twitter. "Un mini moyita, me volverá loca.... Jajajjajajaj ¡¡Ya tenemos la parejita!!", añadió emocionada la actriz, que durante estos días ha sido vista en Palma de Mallorca con su madre comprando cosas para el pequeño de color azul. Y es que después de los difíciles momentos que Carolina Cerezuela y Carlos Moyá vivieron hace unos meses cuando perdieron el bebé que esperaban, la llegada de su segundo hijo les llena de felicidad y alegría, unos sentimientos que el ex tenista confesaba en las páginas de la revista ¡HOLA! cuando anunciaron que iban a ser padres de nuevo: "Estamos muy contentos con la noticia. Es un bebé muy buscado y estamos llenos de felicidad. Hacía tiempo ya que veníamos buscando un segundo bebé. Tuvimos una mala experiencia y ahora parece que va todo bien".

La que sin duda está encantada con tener un nuevo compañero de juegos es la pequeña Carla, que ya tiene dos añitos, y a la que durante este verano hemos visto disfrutar de las playas de Ibiza en compañía de sus papás. "Dos, tres, cuatro hijos… los que vengan, me gustaría formar una gran familia", afirmó la actriz en una reciente entrevista.

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Old 11-19-2012, 01:45 PM   #1273
claudine140

[Pin It]
Comentar 10 NOVIEMBRE 2012
Carolina Cerezuela y Carlos Moyá cuentan las semanas para ser papás
La pareja dará la bienvenida a su segundo hijo que, sin duda, será su mejor regalo de estas Navidades. "Tenemos tres nombres. Yo me decanto desde hace mucho por uno, pero claro, no lo voy a decir", asegura la actriz

null

Ha comenzado la cuenta atrás. Carolina Cerezuela y Carlos Moyá están deseando poder verle la carita a su segundo hijo, un día que parece cada vez más cercano. "Ya no hablo de meses, hablo de semanas. No queda nada”, confesaba emocionada la futura mamá. "Como ya va llegando la Navidad me voy poniendo un poco más nerviosa, pero lo estoy llevando muy bien", añadió. Y es a que pesar de su avanzado estado, la actriz no ha bajado el ritmo de su día a día en ningún momento y el pasado jueves orgzanizó junto a su marido la segunda gala beénfica para ayudar a los niños del Chad.

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Old 12-11-2012, 10:39 AM   #1274
claudine140

the second child from Moya will be a boy, so they said a couple of months ago

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA