~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~ - Page 79 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-21-2010, 08:00 AM   #1171
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

So is it definitely over for Carlos, just the official announcement remains?
I really liked the guy, he gave us many memorable matches.
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2010, 10:33 AM   #1172
country flag breezybee

breezybee has a reputation beyond reputebreezybee has a reputation beyond reputebreezybee has a reputation beyond reputebreezybee has a reputation beyond reputebreezybee has a reputation beyond reputebreezybee has a reputation beyond reputebreezybee has a reputation beyond reputebreezybee has a reputation beyond reputebreezybee has a reputation beyond reputebreezybee has a reputation beyond reputebreezybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra91 View Post
Someone told me that Carlos is playing an exhibition in Argentina this December. I think she might have confused it with last year, but was wondering if anyone here has heard about this? Thanks, all.
No, he is playing. He put this out on twitter a couple of days ago.

Good morning!to my fans from Argentina,I'll be in Buenos Aires end of december to play an exhibition with Gaston Gaudio,hope 2 see u there!!
breezybee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 06:50 PM   #1173
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Baby Carla is so cute I like the picture of her room with the teddy bear tennis players. So cuuuute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:09 AM   #1174
Bee

Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond repute

This article was in Hola magazine ...

Carolina Cerezuela y Carlos Moyá, en casa con su hija Carla 13 OCTUBRE 2010
Todo es felicidad en el hogar de Carolina Cerezuela y Carlos Moyá. La responsable de tanta felicidad se llama Carla, que se asoma por primera vez junto a sus papás a las páginas de la revista ¡Hola! La pequeña, que nació mediante cesárea el pasado 18 de agosto, es la primera hija de la pareja, y no será la última, porque tanto la actriz como el tenista tienen claro que van a por la familia numerosa, por lo menos quieren tres hijos “y si viene alguno más, bienvenido sea”.
Cerezuela y Moyá explican durante la entrevista todos los sentimientos y emociones vividas a raíz de convertirse en papás. “Cuando nada más nacer, pusieron a Carla sobre mi, sentó el milagro de la vida en toda su dimensión”, asegura Carolina, que al igual que Carlos lloró de emoción al oír llorar por primera vez a su hija.
La actriz de Camera Café posa espléndida en cada una de las fotos de ¡Hola! y admite que lo suyo es genética “Durante el embarazo, apenas engordé, y tras dar a luz, me he quedado en mi peso”. Pero asegura que de momento quiere dedicarse al cuidado de su hija: “He tenido una hija para disfrutarla. He decidido decir que no a los trabajos que me obliguen a estar más de un día separada de Carla”.

I tried to translate it below, apologies if not correct ... interesting that they would like at least 3 children!!
(I put the accompanying photo in the Picture Thread section)

Carolina Cerezuela and Carlos Moyá, at home with their daughter Carla 13 OCTOBER 2010

The first daughter of the couple was born by means of cesarean section the past month of August
All is happiness in the home of Carolina Cerezuela and Carlos Moyá. The (baby) responsible for so much happiness is called Carla, who appears for the first time next to her parents in the pages of the magazine ¡Hello! The small one, who was born by caesarean section last August 18, is the first daughter of the couple, and she will not be the last one, because the actress and the tennis player want at least three children "and if more come, they will be welcome". Cerezuela and Moyá explain during the interview all the feelings and emotions lived because of becoming parents. "When nothing more to be born, they put Carla on me, sat down the miracle of the life in all her dimension", assures Carolina ... Carlos cried of emotion upon hearing his daughter cry for the first time. The actress of ‘Camera Cafe’ sits splendid in each one of the photos of ¡Hello! and admits her good genes. "During the pregnancy I barely grew fat, and after giving birth, I have remained in my weight". But she assures that for the time being she wants to be dedicated to the care of her daughter: "I have had a daughter to enjoy it. I am determined to say no to work that obliges me to be more than one day separated from Carla".
Bee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:44 PM   #1175
claudine140

claudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond repute

lovely

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Claudine :bounce
claudine140 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 11:08 PM   #1176
country flag ariel2

ariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond reputeariel2 has a reputation beyond repute

Carla is one lucky Baby. thanks for the translation Bee.
ariel2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:30 AM   #1177
claudine140

claudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond repute

on facebook new foto"s of the happy family

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Old 11-01-2010, 08:37 AM   #1178
country flag Carol96

Carol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond reputeCarol96 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the translation. So nice to see a "celeb" who's not rushing back to work and who is putting her baby first or going on some mad diet to lose her baby weight!
Carol96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:39 PM   #1179
claudine140

it is easy when you lost all your weight with the born of the baby. i think she would follow a dieet if it was the other way!!

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Old 11-05-2010, 03:15 AM   #1180
country flag rosiemoyagirl

rosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond repute

There's a new article on the Moya family in Hola. You can access it thru Carolina's facebook page. Pretty much Carlos spends his days changing diapers. And Carolina says Carla is just like her dad and has the same eyes.
Who knew Carlos would bcome so domesticated!!!!
rosiemoyagirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 12:01 PM   #1181
Bee

Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond repute

I think maybe this was the article ...?

Carolina Cerezuela y Carlos Moyá, unidos en el amor, en el trabajo y en su pasión de padres: 'Carla es igualita a su papá'

Carolina Cerezuela y Carlos Moyá son todo de un ejemplo de conciliación de la vida laboral y familiar. La actriz y el tenista forman una familia feliz y tan unida que no separan ni por cuestiones de trabajo. Ambos compartieron protagonismo en la presentación de unos pañales de la firma Dodot. Y nadie mejor que ellos, que acaban de ser padres de una niña, para hablar de pañales.
Carlos y Carolina dieron a conocer las amplias expectativas en temas de educación y valores, conciliación, salud y calidad de vida de las familias españolas y nos hablaron de la maravillosa experiencia de convertirse en padres. “Estamos super ilusionados y babeando con la niña”, dijo Carlos Moyá, que por el momento no se plantea regresar al tenis profesional tras la lesión de hombro que le tuvo apartado de la competición. “Tengo mucha más tiempo para mi hija, muchos menos viajes y muchos menos entrenamientos, con lo cual puedo estar todo el día con ella”, admite el tenista mallorquín.
Por su parte, la feliz mamá habla sobre la pequeña Carla, que ya ha cumplido dos meses y medio: “Ser madre es tremendo, yo creo que es lo único que todavía no he podido describir en mi vida”, señala Carolina, que asegura que su hija Carla “es igual que su padre. Estoy feliz, la miro a ella y parece que estoy hablando con su padre, tiene los mismos ojos”. La popular presentadora y actriz asegura que no quiere atarse a ningún proyecto al que haya que dedicarle muchas horas fuera de casa.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:03 PM   #1182
Bee

And I've tried to translate it here:

Carolina Cerezuela & Carlos Moyá, united in love, in work & in their passion as parents: 'Carla is identical to her dad'

Carolina Cerezuela and Carlos Moyá are all of an example of conciliation of the family and working life. The actress and the tennis player form a united and happy family that do not separate neither by questions of work. Both shared prominence in the presentation of some diapers from the firm Dodot. And nobody better than them, who have just become parents of a girl, to speak of diapers.
Carlos and Carolina brought to light the extensive expectations in themes of education and values, conciliation, health and quality of life of the Spanish families and they spoke us of the marvellous experience of become parents. "We are super excited and drooling with the girl", said Carlos Moyá, that for the moment he was not planning to return to professional tennis after a shoulder wound that kept him out of competition. "I have a lot of more time for my daughter, many less trips and much less training, with which I can be all day with her", admits the Majorcan tennis player.
In turn, the happy mum speaks of little Carla, that already she has completed two months and medium (?): "To be a mother is tremendous, I believe that is the unique thing that I have not yet been able to describe in my life", indicates Carolina, who assures that her daughter Carla "is the same as her father. I am happy, I look at it her and it seems that I am speaking with her father, she has the same eyes". The popular presenter and actress assures us that she wants to be tied to no project which dedicates her many hours away.
Old 11-08-2010, 12:20 PM   #1183
Bee

Forgot to add pics ... go to photos thread
Old 11-14-2010, 12:29 PM   #1184
country flag extremaduratenis

extremaduratenis has a reputation beyond reputeextremaduratenis has a reputation beyond reputeextremaduratenis has a reputation beyond reputeextremaduratenis has a reputation beyond reputeextremaduratenis has a reputation beyond reputeextremaduratenis has a reputation beyond reputeextremaduratenis has a reputation beyond reputeextremaduratenis has a reputation beyond reputeextremaduratenis has a reputation beyond reputeextremaduratenis has a reputation beyond reputeextremaduratenis has a reputation beyond repute

Any news about Carlos playing next season?

Doubles titles (7): 2010 Costa do Sauipe (w/sdtoot), 2010 Gstaad (w/Sdtoot), 2011 Auckland (w/Sdtoot), 2011 Marseille (w/Sdtoot), 2012 Chennai (w/Belludal), 2013 Viña del Mar (w/Sdtoot), 2013 Wimbledon (w/Sdtoot)
2012 Hopman Cup Champion for Spain (w/YEBRA)
extremaduratenis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:45 PM   #1185
claudine140

here in Belgium I read in the sportjournal that moya has announced his comeback. He did this in Madrid. I am so happy, but i think it will be very difficult for Moya to win some matches. He is out for such a long time, has his age and his old body..... how can he concure with all those good young players.
And what about his daughter, he was so happy to be with her... or does mother and daughter go with hem around the world?

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA