~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~ - Page 71 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-30-2009, 03:49 AM   #1051
country flag Aquarianbabe

Aquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

Ohh this is the tournie that Carlos brought Caroline to and she fell sick isn't it. I love this exo tournie as well. I hope Canas is going to play, maybe he can promote his tennis academy while he's at it.

I would expect Carlos to play a few exo's to get his fitness and game back on track. I wonder who is going to coach him. Or is Lobo going to go half time with Monaco and Carlos. I hope not, I would rather Lobo stick with Monaco.

MarinaRU nice to see you here, I lurk over on Flavia's site every day and you guys crack me up.

Aquariangirl
Aquarianbabe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2009, 05:55 AM   #1052
country flag lilyfromOz

lilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond repute

Oooooooooooookay.....here's a bit of a weird one...

Did Flav really come out with this stuff? Kind of hard to imagine isn't it...

http://momento24.com/en/2009/09/29/t...mp-with-safin/

but hey....I'm just passing it on....
lilyfromOz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:57 PM   #1053

Aquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond repute

lilyfromOz she certainly did. If you go to Forty Deuce website they have the translated version. I just think she is awesome. It seems like her and Carlos had a healthy sex life and interesting to say the lest.

Aquariangirl
Old 11-24-2009, 05:24 AM   #1054
country flag lilyfromOz

lilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Carlos returns!!!!!

Finally we have some news!!

Moya aims to test comeback form in December
11/23/09 2:20 PM | Johan Lindahl

Spain's Carlos Moya is set to return to tennis after ten months of inactivity at an exhibition set for Buenos Aires December 17-20.

Moya will share the stage with retired Russian Marat Safin, Juan Monaco of Argentina, Chile's Fernando Gonzalez, Cypriot Marcos Baghdatis and a player to be determined.

Suggestions are that the event for the 33-year-old could well serve as preparation for a January return to the ATP after recovering from an operation for osteoarthritis in a foot and an injury to the tendon and bone of the right buttock.

"I'm am very happy to return to competition after so many months away," said Moya, who last played in February in Acapulco and underwent surgery in April.

"The months away have been hard, but I'm eager to feel the stress of competition. I worked hard to regain my form. I'm motivated to do well even if it is not going to be easy."

About time too!!

heres the link to the article;
http://www.tennistalk.com/en/news/20...rm_in_December
lilyfromOz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 01:30 PM   #1055

Another article about Carlos with a picture of his new haircut. He is also planning to play Chennai at the beginning of January. If someone could translate the article I would really appreciate it.

http://www.marca.com/2009/11/20/tenis/1258729783.html

Aquariangirl
Old 11-25-2009, 01:53 AM   #1056
country flag rosiemoyagirl

rosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond repute

So it sounds like Pepo Clavet will be his new coach. He and Carlos were good friends on the ATP tour when he was playing. So goodbye Lobos... I liked him tho! In the photo is Carlos' hair really short or in a ponytail? The older he gets the more he looks like his father.
I hope he is pain free and ready to go. I wonder if he'll play DC? Doubt it huh?
rosiemoyagirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:13 AM   #1057

You could be right about it being a ponytail. Never seen a photo of his dad nor his sister.

Aquariangirl
Old 11-26-2009, 02:23 PM   #1058
claudine140

claudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond repute

go to the old sites from moya and there you can find a lot of photo's from his family

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Claudine :bounce
claudine140 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:09 PM   #1059
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute

Any updates? How is he doing fysically? Is he training hard?

Last edited by Ad Wim : 12-15-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Ad Wim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 03:14 AM   #1060

Ad Wim

Carlos is playing in BA which starts on Thursday. Hoping he has a couple of wins. There should be some pics from the tournie and sometimes there is even streaming available.

Aquariangirl
Old 12-16-2009, 08:02 AM   #1061
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

Would be nice to see what he can. He already confirmed a lot of tournaments this year, so let's hope he is fit and ready for it.
Ad Wim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 11:10 AM   #1062
claudine140

claudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond repute

moya won from gaudio in three sets: 6/4 2/6 6/3
today he must play against nalbandian

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Old 12-18-2009, 01:44 PM   #1063

Good news that Moya beat Gaudio. Gee the match against Nalbandian will be a test between the two who have just both come back from hip surgery. Good luck to both.

Aquariangirl
Old 12-18-2009, 05:46 PM   #1064
country flag rosiemoyagirl

rosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond repute

I'm happy he won. It's a good confidence booster...I think Carlos is in better shape than Nalbandian so I think he has a good chance.
rosiemoyagirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:31 AM   #1065
claudine140

but he lost from nalbandlian with 2/6 4/6

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA