~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~ - Page 70 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-21-2009, 09:55 PM   #1036
claudine140

claudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

that is normal, rafa is 21 years old and moya 32!!! also nadal is on tour and moya is at home....so when must they be together?

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Claudine :bounce
claudine140 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2009, 02:44 AM   #1037
country flag Aquarianbabe

Aquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond repute

Actually Rafa is 23 but what is a couple of years.

Aquariangirl
Aquarianbabe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:38 PM   #1038
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Carlita*~ View Post
why do I always feel sorry he parted ways with Flavia when I see those articles....
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:35 PM   #1039
claudine140

claudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond reputeclaudine140 has a reputation beyond repute

me too, i think he had much more equal interests with flavia, than he has with caroline.
she is so unnatural, i have the feeling she is always playing a rule and not being herself. Does she know who she is ???? must think on patricia... the same actrice and artificial.
Raluca and flavia where much better for him. Just beautifull girls with character, hard working for there sport.... but man...when they see some big brests and long blond hair they are lost....

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Old 08-27-2009, 01:50 AM   #1040
Bee

Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, ha, like the comment about the breasts & long blond hair ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Carlos (it's already Aug 27 here in Oz). Missing seeing him on TV for his birthday, he's usually playing in the US Open at birthday time ... but this year the US Open doesn't start 'til AFTER his birthday anyway (Aug 31).
OMG, he's 33 now, how easy would it be for him to just retire??? I DO hope he doesn't!
Bee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 03:31 PM   #1041
country flag myrt

myrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond repute

Saw Flavia in Cincy ...stood and watched a foto shot not ten feet away...she was holding the Italian flag and could not have looked prettier. Well the past is the past...Happy birthday to Carlos
myrt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:06 AM   #1042
country flag rosiemoyagirl

rosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond repute

yes... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLOS!!!! and we miss you. And if it's a boob thing I have them!! I can always dye my hair blonde for you sweet baby!!!! LOL
rosiemoyagirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:42 AM   #1043

Aquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond repute

Well too me Carlos and Caroline look like they get on. And to be fair we don't really know them. I don't like the fakeness of Caroline either and she seems to be draging Carlos into doing things he usually doesn't want to, like the removal cream ad and the photo shoots.

If he is happy than that is the main thing and besides anyway Flavia Flav is playing awesome tennis and who knows what would of happened if they were still together. To me Carlos didn't support her very much during 2007 when she was injured and playing poorly. Also too me he has poor body language when he is with any of his girlfriends. I know I keep harping on about him not being affectionate in public but too me that is important. I look at other players and their partners and they are affectionate in public.

Aquariangirl
Old 08-31-2009, 04:55 PM   #1044
claudine140

moya never showed affections with his girlfriends in public, only when he was flirting

VAMOS MOYKE !!!!!
UNA SALUTA

Old 09-08-2009, 03:11 AM   #1045
Bee

Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's a pity Carlos isn't in New York cheering on Flavia, she is doing so well - great that she came from behind, saving 6 match points, to beat Zvonereva in 3 sets, the last set 6-0 to Flavia, after clinching the tough tie-breaker in the second set, 10-8. But now she has to play Serena, which will be even tougher. Good to see her in the quarters though, I'd like to see a Pennetta/Clijsters semi next
Old 09-08-2009, 03:34 AM   #1046
Bee

Hmmm, sorry, the tie-break was 8-6, not 10-8 ...but does it really matter? Flavia's back with a vengeance. Quotes from an article on the US Open site ('Pennetta continues her good summer play'- Sept. 4)
"Pennetta has been one of the hottest players on the women’s circuit, reeling off 15 straight wins earlier in the summer to shake off her tag of only finding success at miniscule events. She made history by becoming the first Italian woman to crack the top 10 in the singles rankings, prompting much joy back home.

“Everything’s going perfect,” Pennetta said, minutes after she was fondly greeted by a throng of Italian reporters in the main interview room. “I’m starting to (have) more confidence and everything’s come.”

She was movin’ on up in 2006, only for a wrist injury, particularly worrisome for tennis pros, to surface. The malaise predictably threw her off, and 2007 brought four losing streaks of three matches or longer. That season Pennetta only advanced past the first round of a Grand Slam once and almost slipped out of the top 100. A tough breakup with Spanish heartthrob Carlos Moya, the former French Open champ, didn’t help.

“At the moment it seems like it happened all of a sudden, but it’s the work you do,” said her coach Gabriel Urpi. “She’s a hard worker. When the results are good she works good, and when the results are bad, she still works.”

Hard work aside, Urpi suggested Pennetta is now making better decisions on court, notably in her shot selection. Any uneasiness appears to be gone."

So looks like she's moved on from Carlos. Play on, Flavia ... show your 'ex.' what he's missing. Buena suerte!
Old 09-20-2009, 01:21 PM   #1047

I don't what them back together. I use to but not anymore. Flavs has finally moved on and is charge of her own destiny.

Aquariangirl
Old 09-20-2009, 06:15 PM   #1048
country flag myrt

myrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all. Flavia is in the WTA top ten and in Cincy this August she looked very relaxed and happy ....no sign of a boyfriend there but who knows. I think she will be very discreet about her relationships now after the Carlos heartbreak. I do wish her the best.
myrt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 08:07 AM   #1049
country flag lilyfromOz

lilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond repute

Seems Carlos is finally going to put in an appearance on the courts in an exhibition match in Buenos Aires in December with Nalby, Safin, Gonzales, Monaco, Baggy-dacks and a few more.

Nalby is recovering from his hip surgery too, so it might be a bit of a geriatric hit and giggle by the sounds of it.

Still, it will be nice to see him back on court...

If he is still playing next year, I hope a lot of wild-cards come his way....he's ranked 190 (last time I looked)
lilyfromOz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 03:43 AM   #1050
country flag rosiemoyagirl

rosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond repute

I love Buenos Aires in December! Let's all go! This has been such a drought on the Moya front. USO was and exciting tournament but sure missed Carlos!
rosiemoyagirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote