~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~ - Page 67 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-09-2008, 07:23 PM   #991
country flag rosiemoyagirl

rosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

Should buy some for my husband?? Right.
rosiemoyagirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2008, 11:05 AM   #992
country flag maqk

maqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Moya will be back!

Moya will be back

Sports Reporter

Chennai: Two-time champion and Chennai Open regular Carlos Moya confirmed his participation for the 2009 Chennai Open ATP tennis tournament, on Thursday. The 14th edition of the event will be held from January 5 to 11 at the SDAT Nungambakkam Stadium.

The 42nd-ranked player will be making his seventh appearance in eight years. He claimed the title in 2004 and 2005, and further endeared himself to the crowds after contesting one of the best matches in the tournament’s history, in the 2008 semifinal against fellow Spaniard Rafael Nadal.
Seventh visit

Moya will be part of a singles field that includes Russian Nikolay Davydenko (against whom the Spaniard holds a 5-2 career record) and Switzerland’s Stanislas Wawrinka. “This would be my seventh visit in the last eight years. I always look forward to coming to Chennai. I love the courts and the crowd always supports me. I just want to come here and give my best and enjoy being part of this popular tournament,” said Moya.
Fernando Soler, Head –IMG Tennis Worldwide and Tournament Director said, “Moya is a legend and as much as he likes the Chennai Open, we at IMG are always delighted to host this true champion. Players like Moya with their grace, experience and temperament always provide a lot of excitement and we are confident that he will once again enthral the crowds.”
TNTA President V. Narayanan said the Spaniard would once again be a hit with the crowds.
“It is heartening to note that we have a champion player like Moya taking so much of a liking to Chennai. He featured in three consecutive finals since 2004 and all of them have been classics. We are confident that he will once again charm the crowd with his charisma and scintillating tennis,” he said.

source: click here

PEACE OF MIND, SUBMIT YOUR WILL TO YOUR LORD SINCE THE LORD KNOWS THE BEST, VISIT IRF, MAKE THE DECISION YOURSELF
JAHANGIR KHAN - longest unbeaten run"SPORTSMAN OF THE MILLENIUM"

SupportIngXristos4ABrilliantCarrear
maqk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:58 PM   #993
country flag NicolasKiefer44

NicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond repute

Such good news! I hope Carlos plays for a few more years. I need to smell his cologne...I wonder if any USA markets will pick it up. I guess I can try ebay.

** TEAM KIWI - NicolasKiefer44, Kezzi, Clashcityrocker, Catchie, EnriqueIG8- TEAM KIWI **
NicolasKiefer44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:47 PM   #994
Bee

Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, ha ... I love the way all this Moya stuff is written up (eg. the 'charisma and scintillating tennis')... and the beat up for his perfume ('exquisite', 'attracts from the very first instant')... I'm so sure Carlos himself had nothing to do with the promotional write-up for his cologne - I remember reading his comments on it around 2006, which I saved, as it was so funny, so here it is:
(I'm sure it was 'tongue-in-cheek' )
"... you could never accuse Carlos Moya of talking his aroma up. The Spaniard launched his own fragrance a few years back and you can still grab a bottle these days. That's despite Moya once describing "Carlos Moya Eau de Toilette" as smelling "like I do after I've played for five days and haven't showered in a week".
So good luck NicolasKiefer44 in finding the stuff, and let's know what it REALLY smells like ...

btw, Carlos doesn't need cologne to attract me, I've been 'hooked' for over 10 years now on the guy! Bring on the Aussie Open 2009, can't wait to see him again (even if it might only be in the first round once again )
Bee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:07 PM   #995

rosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond repute

OMG! That is too funny. Carlos needs to take a class in marketing 101!
Old 11-22-2008, 08:42 PM   #996
country flag *snowflake*

*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute

Okay firstly this one:

Quote:
¿Dobles Match?

Moyá juega con otra

¿Qué opinará Carolina de estas imágenes en las que su novio, Carlos Moyá, se muestra así de cómplice con una joven morena por Sevilla?
No nos gusta especular, preferimos ceñirnos a las fotos: Carlos Moyà y una atractiva morena estuvieron muy cariñosos en la noche sevillana. Fue hace unos días y no contaron con la compañía de la presentadora y actriz Carolina Cerezuela. El tenista y su amiga salieron a cenar con una pareja y acabaron la noche en un portal y con un cariñoso beso.
Carolina, fan de su tenis
Lo último que nos consta es que el mallorquín y la ‘cara estrella’ de Tele 5 siguen juntos. De hecho, la alicantina siguió con entusiasmo los partidos de Moyà en el Masters Series de Madrid a mediados de octubre. ¿Se enfadará Cerezuela al ver estas fotos?
Otros amores del deportista
Carlos y Carolina empezaron a salir en verano de 2007. Les pillaron juntos en Holanda, donde el mallorquín tenía un torneo de tenis. Desde entonces, la pareja se volvió inseparable. Dicen que no piensan en boda, pero ya viven juntos en Madrid. La actriz, desde luego, siempre se ha mostrado entregada con la relación.
“Es el momento más feliz de mi vida. Estoy contenta e ilusionada”, confesaba Cerezuela hace unos meses. A Carlos se le han conocido más noviazgos. El primero, con Patricia Conde. Más tarde se enamoró de la tenista Flavia Pennetta, con la que compartió vida durante tres años. Ahora, ¿tendremos que hablar de Carolina y Moyà en pasado?

and

Quote:
CAROLINA CEREZUELA: 'ESTAMOS JUNTOS, FELICES Y TRABAJANDO MUCHO'
La actriz disfrutó de un fin de semana inolvidable en Disney París con su novio, Carlos Moyá, zanjando los rumores de crisis

20 NOVIEMBRE 2008
Una imagen vale más que mil palabras y más en este caso. Carlos Moyá y Carolina Cerezuela juntos, felices y, además, pasándoselo como niños. Estas simpáticas imágenes fueron tomadas el pasado fin de semana cuando la pareja viajó a Disneyland resort París acompañados de Maria José, la madre de la actriz. Y como decíamos que una imagen vale más que mil palabras, en este caso sobra explicar que no han roto, como se comentaba hace unos días después de que el tenista fuera fotografiado en Sevilla junto a otros amigos y amigas.

Al regresar a Madrid de este viaje, Carolina en el aeropuerto respondía a unos reporteros: “Estamos felices contentos y trabajando mucho. Estáis vosotros más preocupados que yo”. Y de nuevo señaló que no están pensando contraer matrimonio: "No hay planes de boda, nunca los hemos tenido".

Carolina es una de las actrices más populares de nuestro país pero el más reconocido mientras recorrían las atracciones y veían los espectáculos del parque fue el tenista, muy admirado en Francia. También hubo tiempo para el romanticismo y se dejaron encandilar abrazados y confundidos entre los miles de turistas por la ceremonia Enchanted candelebration con la que se iluminó el castillo al caer el día.

Al grupo se unió Lorena Bernal que fue con su hermano Enrique y sus primos Igor y Aitana, de cinco años, y también Susana Uribarri, representante de Lorena y Carolina, que estuvo con su hija, Carlota. Por la noche, ya que sólo llegaron a tiempo para la cena del sábado, estuvieron Vanesa Romero y Alberto Caballero que disfrutaron de una cena de Navidad adelantada en la que también estuvo el príncipe Emmanuel Filiberto de Saboya.
If you can't see the pics in any of the quotes tell me and i'll repost them.
~Russian Adoptees~ Сафин|Турсунов|Южный
~G.luck coming back~ Zabaleta|Gaudio
*snowflake* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 05:54 AM   #997
Bee

Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond reputeBee has a reputation beyond repute

Aaah, the rumours and gossip ... so they are still together, no?
Think someone said here that these two would get into the papers sometime around now ... btw, nice pic at Paris Disney
Bee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 08:24 AM   #998
country flag Aquarianbabe

Aquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond repute

Was the articles on the page 67 saying they have broken up?

Aquariangirl
Aquarianbabe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:56 AM   #999
country flag *snowflake*

*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute*snowflake* has a reputation beyond repute

The article says that Carlos and an atractive brunete were very affectionate one night in Sevilla. That Carlos and her went to a dinner with some couple and finished the night with an affectionate kiss.

Carolina give a statement defending him and their relationship saying that she doesn't know who the girl is, but that she also kisses her friends; but admited that she didn't like having breakfast with those images.
Later she recieved an award and thanked everybody including, quote, "my boyfriend who gives me the strength and the will to go on every day".

The other article is about them going to the Dineyland in Paris, with her mother. And when they she was at the airport, after coming back, she said that they're "happy, satisfied and working a lot" and that the press is more worried (about her relationship) than her, and that they're not planning the wedding and never even thought about it.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:44 PM   #1000
country flag *snowflake*

Don't know if this belongs here but here is a part of Flavia's inteview where she talks about the breakup

Quote:
ok let's change the energy. how's it going with love?
"it isn't. you can feel good even alone. but one day i'll have to thank Moya, he's the reason i discovered things about me i didn't know. Grit, force, wish to take revange..."

the whole truth about the breakup with Moya. now or never
"he fell in love with another. it's ok, but he did it badly. he phoned me the same day when the photos of them came out. until that day we planned to get merried. i lost 10kg in one week. it has been a terrible shock, li mortacci sua..."
http://www.federtennis.it/upload/pub...0111248297.pdf

Li mortacci sua is a curse and basically means damning his dead...not very lady like saying it, but he did her wrong, really wrong, so i guess she's entitled to rancor...
Old 12-08-2008, 12:41 AM   #1001

Aquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond reputeAquarianbabe has a reputation beyond repute

Snowflake thanks for that, and yes it does belong here. I know Flavia is hurt but wishng harm on another person, not cool. She is still better off without him.

BTW, Carlos is playing the exo in Buneos Aires, from 11-17 Dec. I think this is the same exo when Caroline got sick last year and he had to pull out.

Aquariangirl
Old 12-08-2008, 04:49 PM   #1002
country flag *snowflake*

Let's hope he does better there than in Malaga.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:30 AM   #1003

Well she said Carlos made her realize she was revengeful! Guess he was right! But I have to admit that if I was Flavia I'd probably hate him too! It bothered me when i read what he did and how he did it. Made me think about his character a bit. Over the phone is a pretty crummy way to break up with someone you have been dating and engaged to to 3-4 years. But then again he was on the circuit at the time and couldn't travel to tell her in person. What's one to do.?
Old 12-09-2008, 11:52 PM   #1004

Well Flavia did an interview when she played her last tournament in Zurich and apparently she went to surprise Carlos at their apartment in Verbier and she walked in on him with Caroline. That is even more crummy. BTW I don't buy the fact that just because he is on the tour he couldn't tell her in person. I think being with a person for that long deserves better treatment and besides anyway if he hadn't got caught who knows when he would of told her.

The bit about Carlos is at the end.

http://www.tennisreporters.net/zur_pennetta_101708.html

Aquariangirl
Old 12-10-2008, 01:22 PM   #1005
country flag *snowflake*

Now i don't get which one is it. Did she see the pics of Carlos and Carolina in Bastad like she said in the first interview or she walked in on them in their apartment like it's stated in the second But what i do understand is that she's clearly not over it considering that a year and a half later she's going around talking about it.

Carlos is no saint by any means, but she knew that and turned the blind eye on it for a long time probably thinking that things will change with time.