~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~ - Page 45 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-05-2007, 09:21 PM   #661
country flag rosiemoyagirl

rosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

FROM RG WEBSITE
Day 11 - R. Nadal – C. Moya

Rafael Nadal
Spain VS.
Carlos Moya
Spain

BACKGROUND

In 18 matches on the Parisian clay, Rafael Nadal has yet to lose. He is the undisputed king of |Roland Garros, and against his good friend Carlos Moya he is a massive favourite to take another step towards retaining his throne in Wednesday’s quarter-final. At the age of nearly 31, Carlos Moya is delighted to have made it this far, nine years since he won Roland Garros for the only time back in 1998. Nadal was just nine years old when Moya lifted the Coupe des Mousquetaires, but has come of age in such spectacular fashion, he has left his fellow Majorcan, and all his fellow Spaniards, in the shade.

CURRENT FORM

The superlatives roll off the tongue when describing Nadal’s current form. Awesome, breathtaking, infallible..... the list goes on. The world number 2 has simply rolled over each opponent that has stood in his way. In fact, about the only time he looked even slightly troubled was in the first set of his very first match, against Juan Martin Del Potro, as he eased his way into the tournament. Since then it has been plain sailing all the way. Moya is back in the quarter-finals at Roland Garros for the fourth time in his career, and it cannot be said to be a great surprise. He looked to be on the way back to form when he defeated Novak Djokovic on his way to the semi-finals in Hamburg. That said, he has enjoyed a very favourable draw thus far, and will need to up his game a few levels if he is to stand any chance.

STRENGTH

Where to start? Nadal puts vicious top spin on his ground strokes, is blessed with incredible speed and stamina, deploys a perfect clay court slide, makes great use of the drop shot and has solid volleying skills. If all that weren’t enough, he’s a leftie and uses that singularity to his advantage, especially on his serve, when he sends his opponents scurrying way outside the doubles lines and dominates from the centre of the court. Oh, and he is a born fighter too. Moya has always been a great court player, brought up in the Spanish school. To the top-spin forehand he adds a reliable backhand, high fitness levels, a thumping first serve, and great touch around the net. The 1998 French Open champion’s career was disrupted by a stress fracture in his back in 1999, and he has never quite been the same since. One wonders how many times he would have won in Paris had that injury not hampered him…

TACTICS

It is frankly hard to find ways Nadal can lose this match, but at a push one could point to the “friend factor.” Moya has always been a mentor for Rafa, and the young prodigy may fall into the trap of losing focus when playing his old buddy. Moya’s best days are behind him and it is almost inconceivable he could take three sets off Nadal. He needs to play the dream match, with exceptional first serves finding their target and ground strokes finding the lines. He must not give ground either or he will go the way of his predecessors, who were pummelled into submission.

HEAD-TO-HEAD

Nadal leads 3-2 overall and 2-1 on clay. The figures do not tell the whole story however. The first two matches, won by Moya, date back to 2003, when Rafa was only 17. The last match is more representative. In Rome last year, Moya had Nadal on the back foot in the second set but ran out of steam in the third to lose 6-1, 2-6, 6-2.
rosiemoyagirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2007, 09:29 PM   #662

rosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond reputerosiemoyagirl has a reputation beyond repute

So Carlos we wish you play "the dream match" you did it in Davis Cup v. Roddick, do it again. We will all be watching and wishing you nirvana!
Old 06-05-2007, 11:44 PM   #663
country flag liptea

liptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosiemoyagirl View Post
You'll all love this off the Carlos Moya Fan Club page.
"For those who do not get the Tennis Channel, there was an interview with Carlos by Samantha Stosser. Of course, they talked about his tennis and his age, next round with Bjorkman, etc. At the end of the interview, she flat out asked him when he was going to ask Flavia Pennetta to marry him. He stuttered and laughed nervously and said Flavia was still very young and they want to play tennis for a few more years and after that they will see."
yeah, i don't think they're engaged, otherwise why would the reporter ask . even mirka wears a ring, but her and roger aren't engaged.
liptea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 08:53 AM   #664
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

don't worry I honestly don't think that he'll marry her one day...you have all your chances!!!

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 12:46 PM   #665
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

Tks girls for all the interviews and all the info!! Match is about to start, VAMOS CARLOSSS!!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 03:51 PM   #666

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc2monac View Post
don't worry I honestly don't think that he'll marry her one day...you have all your chances!!!

Your lips to God's ears...
but in reality I just hope he will always be happy in life.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:04 PM   #667
country flag liptea

liptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your lips to God's ears...
but in reality I just hope he will always be happy in life.
aww, me too. he's been my favorite player since i was nine years old. it's bizarre, but he's a big part of me and my development in tennis. i hope he's happy.
liptea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:16 PM   #668
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
don't bet on it Im convinced they will
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 04:46 PM   #669
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I hope he will. They seem like a real nice couple to me.
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 06:41 PM   #670
country flag maqk

maqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond repute

Player Overview

Day 11 - An interview with Carlos Moya - Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Video Interview

Q. In the ad court, Nadal serving, one serve to the backhand after another, just all day. How disappointing was that for you to have so much trouble returning that? And did it eventually break down your confidence a little bit with your backhand?
CARLOS MOYA: Well, I don't think -- I don't think it was just only backhand side. I feel that today that I didn't play really good tennis. You play like that, it happens what happened today, so...
He played way better than me. And maybe first set at the beginning he wasn't playing that well, and after I broke his serve, he broke me back immediately. So after he won the first set, everything was easier for him.
But, you know, I think I was playing a great tennis, and hundred percent. It was going to be very tough to beat him. Imagine playing the way I did today, there was no way that -- the few chances I had to break his serve, I didn't make them. So it happens what happened today when you don't do that.
So I'm not very happy the way I played today.

Q. What about his game has improved the most, would you say, over the last year or so?
CARLOS MOYA: Yeah, I think today he played very well. Maybe not the first seven, eight games, but after that, I could not play my game at all. He was playing very deep, very high. Even when his ball bounces in the middle of the court, it bounced with such a spin that it's very difficult to attack him.
And he's been playing very solid. He's very good from the backhand side. And there's not much I could do today, to be honest.

Q. When it was over at the net, you shook hands. What did you have to say to each other?
CARLOS MOYA: Not much.

Q. Just normal?
CARLOS MOYA: Just hold on, and good luck for the next matches.

Q. Can I just ask, it's long been said that Roger Federer needed another player along in the men's game to actually extend him, so we could find out how good he is. How close is Nadal to that now? And do you think that he has a chance of actually surpassing him and becoming the No. 1 player?
CARLOS MOYA: Well, it depends how -- how they're going to do here, how Wimbledon's going to go. I think Nadal has a good chances here. If he wins here, if he's able to do same as he did last year, win here and final in Wimbledon, I think he will have a good chance to be No. 1. But, we have to see what's going to happen.
I think Nadal is improving his game, year after year. But Roger doesn't show any sign of being weaker than last year. Maybe a round he play his best, and where was that, in Miami? But Roger is always Roger, and you have to respect him a lot.
And it's going to be interesting to see what's happening the next month. And after Wimbledon, you can really know if Rafael has a chance to end the year as the No. 1.

Q. You know better than most players how difficult it is to win here. And Rafa hasn't dropped a set. The ball can bounce funny here. How remarkable is it that you could go through this tournament without losing a set?
CARLOS MOYA: Well, it's not easy at all. That shows how much better he is to the other guys. I think that there are just a few players who can, not just -- not beat him, but even get a set from him. He's playing this way. I don't see -- maybe, if he -- if he is relaxed for a couple of games, maybe he loses his serve, so that's the only chance. But if he's playing focused the whole match and solid the way he did after the first eight games, I don't see many players who can even get a set off him.
Of course, Federer's one of them, and Djokovic can be one of them. Cañas, Davydenko, the three guys left in the draw, they are able to win a set. And they play very well even to beat him. But from the other guys, I don't see many of them able to take a set off him.

Q. Why do you say that about Novak in particular?
CARLOS MOYA: What?

Q. Why do you say that about Novak? Why would he be somebody that could take a set from him?
CARLOS MOYA: Why? Because he's the No. 3 player in the world right now, in the champion, yeah, in the race. And he's a guy that is improving a lot year after year. And he's a year older than Nadal. So, he's very complete player, and he's playing very well in any kind of surface, and he has all the shots. He's a good serve, good return, good forehand, backhand.
So why not he -- I think he has a chance to. I don't know if he can win, but he has the game to play well, and to give Nadal some trouble.

Q. When you won here in '98, Nadal was, like, 12. Did this young kid you've known for years, when you first met him and when you saw his tennis, did you think he was going to reach those levels? Like, did you see that he could improve to become almost like World No. 1? And how do you feel today again after playing this match? Could you also see back this young kid?
CARLOS MOYA: Well, first time I met him, he was 12 years old. You know how difficult it is to get there, and you don't really think that you have in front of you a future No. 2 in the world, winner of a few Grand Slams. He was one of the best already. He's 8 in the world, but I've seen so many 12, 13, 14 years old kids that are playing very well, best in the world, and then they cannot make it to the professional level. So maybe he was going to be one of them.
But it's never easy to see a future star. I knew that he was going to have a good career, but nobody expected him to be as good as he is right now. Maybe when he was 17, that he's starting to win tournaments and all this stuff, maybe, okay. But not when he's 12, 13 years old. I mean, you don't see anything special.
I mean, for sure, he's a great competitor, because he was winning the tournament, but it's really hard to see if he was going to be as good as he has been right now.

Q. Question about Carlos Moya?
CARLOS MOYA: Good (laughing).

Q. You're 30 years old, and I think earlier in this year there were probably a lot of people who don't know you, just tennis fans, who are thinking, Maybe, Carlos Moya's best years are behind him and he's now going to slowly fade into the sunset. But you've been sort of reborn a bit at this tournament, haven't you? And what does it mean, now, for the rest of this year and maybe the next couple of years of your career?
CARLOS MOYA: Well, I always believe that I had a lot of tennis inside of me that didn't come out yet. And now looks like finally this tennis coming out.
So I'm very happy the way I've been playing the whole week, even the last weeks. Even the season so far has been very good for me. And I'm going to be around 15 in the world in the race, and close to 20 in the entry system. So my goal was to be Top 20 by the end of the year. I think it's something that can happen, if I'm playing this way. If I am healthy, I feel that my tennis is still good for these days, for these kids. And I really believe now that I can make it.
So I know that I'm going to have to be playing this way in the future, and it's not going to be easy. But I'll do my best. I'm enjoying and I'm having fun. And, you know, for sure I have even playing this way a couple more years ahead of me.

Q. It's surprising hearing somebody 30 years old saying I knew I had it in me, but it's just coming out at age 30. Why did it take so long?
CARLOS MOYA: Well, it disappeared for a couple of years (smiling). But it's not that I didn't play tennis in my whole career. I think I played very good tennis past years. And, just, I knew that my level still was there, but it was something mental. And tennis doesn't disappear overnight. Mentally, maybe, I changed little bit after I won the Davis Cup.
But I knew sooner or later it was if I was focused again, and really believing that my tennis was going to come back, it would happen, and, you know, it's all here, I think. And I was very sure that this will happen, and it happened.
So I have to continue now. I think I've done the hardest part of the job, but I still have to continue working very hard, and believing in myself, and supporting my team -- my team supporting me. And, for sure, I still want to have great tennis in the next month and in the next years.
THE MODERATOR: Questions in Spanish, please.

Q. It was a tough match for you, so it is true that you've tried hard today, but it's not serious, in fact.
CARLOS MOYA: I knew that it would be a tough match, and Rafa was better than me. And, in fact, we didn't play like friends. And, in fact, I won -- I knew that it was a matter of imposing my game, and it was very difficult for me to dictate the game. And it is true there are some breakpoints, and I couldn't convert them, and I should have played better.
But I was facing Rafa and it was very tough. I mean, he played solid, tough. The bounce of his ball is very high, and against the wind, it was not possible to win the game. And, in fact, when I have wind with me, I mean, I can play better, but it didn't materialize today. I could have done better, honestly. I'm not truly happy with the way I played.

Q. You were able to break his serve in the first serve?
CARLOS MOYA: Yes, I mean, I broke his serve, but he broke me back. And at the end of the day, he was able to break me again, and I have nothing to add. From then on, he started to play brilliantly. But, in fact, I had some chances, and I didn't convert them, and I didn't play my game. So that's why I'm disappointed, and I'm a little bit bitter.

Q. In this match, and along the week, you've played well. So what is the impact of your team, the people around you?
CARLOS MOYA: The people around me supported me. And it is true that my tennis level has improved over the week. I know that I can play at this level, and my objective was to be ranked among the Top 20. I'm on the right track. And, for the second part of the year, I will try to improve. And the hardest part of the challenge has been met, but I just need to maintain my level, and I need to be motivated, concentrated, focus. And I need to enjoy playing, and that's what I do.

Q. Before the match, we talked about emotional bonds and the psychological aspect. Does it have an impact on you?
CARLOS MOYA: I don't think so. It is true that the psychological impact was, of course, a feature of that match. It is true that there is mutual respect between the two players, and it's true that I made some errors. But anyway, he played better than me. He didn't allow me to play my game. But you always have this mental aspect.
I can tell you that he didn't make a lot of errors. He served very well. His serve was heavy, a thumping. And when I played with the wind, I mean, I didn't seize the opportunities. And I can tell you that this match won't go down in history.

Q. You will head for Wimbledon, won't you? Can you tell me if God is disguised into Nadal? Why is he invincible?
CARLOS MOYA: I don't feel and think that God is on the court. I mean, God hasn't appeared here. I mean, we have a very good player. So, it's important to fight for every point. For example, he can hit a shot in the middle of the court, but the ball bounces very high. It's very difficult to return, and to retrieve the ball. He is a very solid player, and it is very difficult to chase down his shots.
So when you have some chances, you need to make the most of them, and I didn't do that.

Q. So, did you play with the Playstation?
CARLOS MOYA: No, I didn't.

Q. What do you think of the third set, 6-Love? What was the problem?
CARLOS MOYA: I mean, it's a little bit painful when you lose a set 6-0. It was very difficult to turn this situation around. I tried hard, but it was very solid. It felt very uncomfortable, and I couldn't do much about it.

Q. Talking about the third set, he was in the lead two sets to Love, 5-Love in the third, he had some breakpoints. Were you surprised? How can you assess this difficult game? And, in fact, Nadal didn't want to give you easy points?
CARLOS MOYA: This has to do with Nadal's mindset, with Rafa's mindset. I mean, I didn't expect any gifts from him. I'm not going to be cross about that. I mean, I knew him. If I wanted to win the last game, I had to fight hard. I fought hard, but I didn't make it. That's all.

Q. If he continues to play at this level, how do you envision the continuation of the tournament? The semifinals and a possible final against Roger?
CARLOS MOYA: I would say that he might lose if somebody serves well, if somebody is able to dictate the play. And, in fact, Federer, with his forehand, could beat him.
For Djokovic, I don't know. I've seen him play, but I don't know his way of playing. But it will be a tough for Djokovic to beat him. But I would say that in order to beat Rafa, you need to dictate the play. You need to dominate. But in the best-of-five-set match, it will be difficult.

Q. We've talked about Federer's performance at Hamburg, and in Hamburg, you defeated Berdych and Djokovic. So if you talk with Rafa, you will give him some advice on how to beat Djokovic?
CARLOS MOYA: I think that he doesn't need any advice from me. So, you know, Djokovic, he played Djokovic in Rome. So I think that Rafa needs to continue to play the way he plays. And I can tell you that my advice won't be useable.

Q. You reached the Round of 16 at Wimbledon. Can we count on you?
CARLOS MOYA: Of course, you can count on me. It is true that I lost to Hewitt a few years ago in the Round of 16. It was a tough match. But before that, I won some important matches. I heard that grass is not as quick and as fast as in the past. And grass specialists are few and far between. So if I have a good row, if my level is good, I hope that I will win a few matches, and then we'll see what happens.

Q. A few years ago, you played important matches here. You defeated Rios, and you defeated Agassi. But before this match today, the match with Rafa, what can you tell us about it? What was your feeling before stepping on the court with regard to this match?
CARLOS MOYA: I want to play this match, but I knew that it would be difficult to win the match. But I was full of confidence. I could have served better, I could have used my forehand better, and the match would have been different.
It was a very important match for me, but I'm not happy with the way I played. I would say that I was not up to the job. I wanted to win. But before the match, I was determined. I was nervous to a certain extent. I was nervous because it's a great match. Had I won, it would have been a surprise, basically, but I was a little bit nervous before the match. And I feel that Rafa was also nervous. But he wasn't affected by that.

Q. So you are back to Roland Garros, new court Center Court. You haven't played very often on this. So what were you feeling?
CARLOS MOYA: Last year I played on this court. Last year I played on this Center Court at the US Open. This year I played in Australia, Indian Wells, Miami on Center Courts. So these courts are similar, in terms of size. So I won't be impressed by the size of the court, so to speak.
Of course, he was more used to it, because he knows better the court than me, because he's played all his matches on Center Court. But it can't be an excuse. I was not impressed by this court.

Q. What about the wind? You were saying that the wind was against you. Can you tell me if the wind was blowing very strongly?
CARLOS MOYA: During the match, either you have the wind in your favor or against. So when the wind was against me, it was very difficult to win a game, especially if you take into account the speed of his shots and balls. It is true that I had some breakpoints and I couldn't materialize them, and that is the weakness, I would say. It is very difficult to control and thwart the speed and pace of his ball. And I wanted to serve well, basically.

Q. If you hadn't played against Rafa in the quarterfinals, you might have been more peaceful or calmer.
CARLOS MOYA: More opportunities, of course. I mean, we are talking about the best clay court player in the world at the present time. I was a little bit nervous, as I told you. It is true that I should have made the most of this event. So basically, you are a little bit nervous when you have to win. But I can tell you that I enjoyed this match. Basically, when you are the favorite, the favorite, you have more pressure.
But it's good. I prefer having some pressure, because it means that, in theory, I'm better than my opponent, that's all. So I would say that I was not more nervous than in other matches.

Q. You said that you tried to win, but you stepped on the court safe in the knowledge that it would be difficult to win a five-set match against Rafa. So did it happen to you once, thinking about the end of the match, and the fate of the match?
CARLOS MOYA: When I step on court, basically, I don't know the end result. And that was the case today. I knew that it was a difficult mission today, a difficult objective to reach, but I would say that I should have given him a harder time, and I couldn't.
But what is important is to make the most of the opportunities. And, in fact, I would say that when I started the match, it was not a foregone conclusion. I mean, before the match, I wanted to win it.

Q. You are familiar with the tennis in Argentina. Are you surprised to see that there are no Argentinian people?
CARLOS MOYA: I think that the remaining players are the best. It's not something theoretical. I mean, that's reality. I would say that Nalbandian, Cañas, posted nice victories here. But that's the way it is. That's tennis, basically. I'm not surprised by the names of the semifinalists here. So, Tommy Robredo, Cañas, and Andreev, these are good players. So, all of these players are very good. And I'm not really surprised, I mean, by their achievements.

Q. And what about the other players?
CARLOS MOYA: I mean, I don't know, but I would say that all of these players are in the quarterfinals are good players. Their matches are well, not disastrous.
Thank you.

PEACE OF MIND, SUBMIT YOUR WILL TO YOUR LORD SINCE THE LORD KNOWS THE BEST, VISIT IRF, MAKE THE DECISION YOURSELF
JAHANGIR KHAN - longest unbeaten run"SPORTSMAN OF THE MILLENIUM"

SupportIngXristos4ABrilliantCarrear
maqk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 06:42 PM   #671
country flag maqk

maqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond repute

does that mean he is going to wimbies???

the interview???!?!?

PEACE OF MIND, SUBMIT YOUR WILL TO YOUR LORD SINCE THE LORD KNOWS THE BEST, VISIT IRF, MAKE THE DECISION YOURSELF
JAHANGIR KHAN - longest unbeaten run"SPORTSMAN OF THE MILLENIUM"

SupportIngXristos4ABrilliantCarrear
maqk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 07:23 PM   #672
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

Great news!! To bad i'm not living in SW 19 anymore!!! The two years I was there it didn't happen! But anyway, good luck CARLOS!! Nice to see you playing at Wimby!!

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 11:32 PM   #673

Check out this video from RG website:
http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/multimedia/index.html
Old 06-06-2007, 11:49 PM   #674

Yeah!!!!!!!Thank you Flavia! Carlos At Wimbeldon! I bet he is sick of answering those Rafa questions, how many different ways can you ask the same question?
Old 06-07-2007, 02:17 AM   #675
country flag lilyfromOz

lilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond reputelilyfromOz has a reputation beyond repute

It was nice to see the reporters finally ask Carlos some relevant questions in the end of that interview - as in, questions about Carlos himself. I am getting heartily sick of these reporters supposedly interviewing Carlos and then spending the whole time asking questions about Rafa. Its like they only want the inside track on Rafa and try to pump Carlos for information. I think its rather insulting to Carlos.
Its only been recently that the press has taken an interest and begun interviewing him again - but then they quiz him about Rafa.
SO ANNOYING!!!! (and dont get me wrong - i like Rafa)

I just think it's rude. If they are going to interview someone....then ask them pertinent questions. Carlos must be getting sick to death of being asked Rafa questions - I know I am sick of hearing them in every interview.

Sorry, but I had to get that off my chest. Thats my whinge for the day
lilyfromOz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote