~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~ - Page 24 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-04-2005, 06:04 PM   #346
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Carlos *News*&*Articles* Thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ales_Alessandra
Tks Val! You did great! What program is that?
I wouldn't do better!

Well done!
You go at that address : http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Sometimes, I had to translate from spanish to french, because it didn't mean anything from spanish to english. I understood 90 % of the article but with the translator, you have a basis, you only have to correct, it's faster.

Well, I'm used of that kind of programs, cause I often translate swedish articles !!

If it's understandable, that's the most important

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2005, 05:16 AM   #347
country flag maqk

maqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond reputemaqk has a reputation beyond repute

tks Val

PEACE OF MIND, SUBMIT YOUR WILL TO YOUR LORD SINCE THE LORD KNOWS THE BEST, VISIT IRF, MAKE THE DECISION YOURSELF
JAHANGIR KHAN - longest unbeaten run"SPORTSMAN OF THE MILLENIUM"

SupportIngXristos4ABrilliantCarrear
maqk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 07:31 AM   #348
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute

Carlos Moya's one the four players featured on atptennis.com for this month.

http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/vignettes/

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
veyonce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:12 AM   #349
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Veyonce!! That's nice news!!
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 09:43 AM   #350
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Veyonce but how does it work ? It's my turn to have problems this time Thank you

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 09-08-2005, 10:33 AM   #351
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

oh dear! Val you just click on Charly's picture and the real player supplied by ATP site will start playing the Moya clip....starting with a nice look at his tummy
Old 09-08-2005, 12:56 PM   #352
country flag enqvistfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_Carlita
oh dear! Val you just click on Charly's picture and the real player supplied by ATP site will start playing the Moya clip....starting with a nice look at his tummy
Thanx Carlita. I tried with Explorer and now, it's ok The first time, I tried with Firefox, so it's maybe the reason. The interview is great and Carlos has a sweet spanish accent, charming !!

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 09-08-2005, 12:59 PM   #353
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

de Nando Glad you could see it, because it's something really worth seeing if you are a Charly fan
Old 09-08-2005, 01:01 PM   #354
country flag enqvistfan

Quote:
de Nando Glad you could see it, because it's something really worth seeing if you are a Charly fan
I totally agree with you !! There are only 4 players vignettes at the moment ?

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 09-08-2005, 01:10 PM   #355
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Yes I think so. I have never noticed it before, so maybe they will change the players every few weeks or so.
Old 09-08-2005, 04:26 PM   #356
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

ooh I watched it properly at home! gosh he's so lovely!

Bad habits? "I'm lazy, I like to sleep and I'm always late" No kidding Carlos! ?!
Old 09-08-2005, 07:05 PM   #357
country flag enqvistfan

Quote:
ooh I watched it properly at home! gosh he's so lovely!

Bad habits? "I'm lazy, I like to sleep and I'm always late" No kidding Carlos! ?!
Yes, I also laughed when I heard that !!! We'll forgive him !!!

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 09-08-2005, 07:26 PM   #358
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by enqvistfan
Yes, I also laughed when I heard that !!! We'll forgive him !!!
sure we will!!! But knowing this....I always worry when they put him on the court first thing in the morning!! If he has to play at 11 and wants to practice a bit, have breakfast.... well...poor guy needs to get up in the middle of the night!! aaaaaw!!!!
Old 09-08-2005, 07:46 PM   #359
country flag enqvistfan

Quote:
sure we will!!! But knowing this....I always worry when they put him on the court first thing in the morning!! If he has to play at 11 and wants to practice a bit, have breakfast.... well...poor guy needs to get up in the middle of the night!! aaaaaw!!!!
But Carlos used to have (or still have) the reputation of a guy who likes to go to party. So, I'm not surprised. Or maybe, he stays up to be wake up !!!

Well, hopefully, our Carlos is not perfect, it would be boring !!!

As you said before, yes, he's lovely and very charming in this video. His accent makes me fall

Para siempre Gonzo

Old 09-08-2005, 07:54 PM   #360
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by enqvistfan
But Carlos used to have (or still have) the reputation of a guy who likes to go to party. So, I'm not surprised. Or maybe, he stays up to be wake up !!!

Well, hopefully, our Carlos is not perfect, it would be boring !!!

As you said before, yes, he's lovely and very charming in this video. His accent makes me fall
noooooooo Carlos is far from perfect! hahaha! (close though ) He's just such a wonderful person. I think if he's your friend, you are such a lucky person to have him in your life!

Carlos the partyanimal well, I think he still might be!! I mean, Flavia looks like she's an even bigger one!!