Take two of the legendary Live ATP rankings thread is here, because it was time to compact all the rankings in one thread, that can be stickied and viewable to all.
Links to all threads:
Unofficial Live ATP Rankings
Unofficial Age Group Live ATP Rankings
Unofficial Live ATP Race Rankings
Unofficial Age Group Live ATP Race Rankings
Here is the legend for the color code and display mode of the table.
- The table displays current ranking standings by calculating the number of points dropped at the end of the period mentioned on the head table (the next official ATP rankings date).
- The Drop column details the number of points for all the tournaments that will be taken out of the player's rankings. Multiple tournaments may be dropped for each player, but the tournament with the most points dropped will determine the color of the drop points. For instance, 180 Wimbledon dropped along with 45 ATP 250 in the week after Wimbledon will result in 225 colored in red (Grand Slam color).
- The Gain column displays the total number of points the player has raised at the current tournament.
- The Effective column is the exact number of points the player will win or lose at the next official ranking. The total here is calculated based on all tournaments dropped and all tournaments played (GS qualies, Futures and all other tournaments that will be counted at the next official rankings). The color is determined again by the tournament with most points.
- The second Points column is for the next week after the current week. When no Grand Slam is being played, all current Futures tournaments are first counted there, since they won't be part of the rankings until a week later. Also, all next week's qualifiers will be counted there.
- In all weeks an additional Incoming Futures column is being displayed, along with the total tournament count calculated in advance so that the players with the same number of points are separated properly.
- During Grand Slam qualies another column with the points made there (not yet Live) is added. And during Grand Slams, another column with the points from the tournament is added in case a player goes to another tournament after the GS or GS qualies, but before the next official rankings.
- In the detailed week by week part of the table, you will encounter -1 points for certain players. Those tournaments are actually the tournaments in which the player has received a 0-point penalty for retiring or for not completing at least 4 ATP 500 tournaments in a year.
The colors used as background inside the table mean:
- The player is currently not eliminated from the Main Draw.
- The player was eliminated from the Main Draw or Qualifying Draw.
- The player is currently playing on the Qualifying Draw.
- The player has retired from any match.
- The player has withdrawn from the tournament, but will incur a 0-point penalty. This will be noted as a -1 in case of ATP 500 events, and 0 in case of ATP 1000. This is due to the fact that ATP 1000 events are recognized as Mandatory by the system, while ATP 500 events are not, and there needs to be a difference between regular 0 (first round loss) and mandatory 0 (penalty).
White - The player currently does not participate in a tournament.
The colors used for text inside the table mean:
- The player is/was on a Grand Slam Main Draw
- The player is/was on a ATP 1000 Mandatory Masters Main Draw
- The player is/was on a ATP 1000 Optional (MC) Masters Main Draw
- The player is/was on the ATP Tour Finals Main Draw
- The player is/was on a ATP 500 Main Draw
- The player is/was on the Olympics Main Draw
- The player is/was on a ATP 250 Main Draw
- The player is/was on the World Team Championships tournament
- The player participated in the Davis Cup
- The player is/was on the ATP Challenger Finals
- The player is/was on a Challenger Main Draw
- The player is/was on a 15K Futures Main Draw
- The player is/was on a 10K Futures Main Draw
- The player participates on the Qualifying Draw of any tournament
- The player does not participate in a tournament
Live Rankings Update Schedule:
Once every hour
. The update starts at the second minute of the hour and usually finishes between the sixth and the tenth minute.
Live Rankings Week Change Schedule:
On an official rankings Monday, the live rankings will show the official rankings until around midday. The last regular update for Monday is scheduled at 10 AM London Time
The week change procedure starts at 10:30 AM London Time and lasts around 2 hours. The first new week update is scheduled at either 12:30 PM London Time or 1 PM London Time
Take note. If Monday finals are played for Grand Slam level, ATP level or Challenger level tournaments, the update is delayed until all finals are finished.
If Monday finals are played for Futures level tournaments, the update is delayed by 2 hours (12 - 12:30 PM London Time start of procedure, 2-3 PM London Time first update).
In both above cases, between 10:30 AM London Time and the time of the start of the week change procedures, updates of the rankings will be performed hourly
Live Rankings Power Failures:
In case a power failure or any other reason turns the operational computer off, the live rankings updates stop until the computer is back online. To help this to happen automatically, the computer now has the feature to turn itself back on
everyday at 6 PM GMT DST or 7 PM GMT non-DST
, provided that power comes back by the time. Once the computer turns back on, it is programmed to restart the live rankings updates with the first regularly scheduled operation.
Link to weekly rankings statistics: Ranking Statistics
Link to old ATP Rankings thread: Old ATP Rankings Thread
If you have any trouble seeing the latest image, please clear your internet cache
and try again... Help on clearing the cache: http://kb.iu.edu/data/ahic.html#fire35w
With all the instructions being laid, here comes the table:
Link to files: LIVE ATP
Link to official rankings from past Mondays: OFFICIAL RANKINGS
Further on, the Rankings are displayed as follows:
USE LINKS BELOW TO EASILY NAVIGATE TO THE DESIRED RANKINGS TABLE:
LIVE ATP RANKINGS AND RACE [COMPLETE]
LIVE U16 RANKINGS AND RACE
LIVE U18 RANKINGS AND RACE
LIVE U19 RANKINGS AND RACE
LIVE U21 RANKINGS AND RACE
LIVE U24 RANKINGS AND RACE
LIVE O30 RANKINGS AND RACE
LIVE O32 RANKINGS AND RACE
LIVE O35 RANKINGS AND RACE
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE ENTRY PROJECTIONS
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE ENTRIES
LIVE RANKINGS EXITS
LIVE RANKINGS LEADERS BY COUNTRY
YEAR BORN LIVE RANKINGS:
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN AND BEFORE 1979
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1980
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1981
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1982
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1983
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1984
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1985
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1986
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1987
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1988
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1989
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1990
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1991
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1992
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1993
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1994
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1995
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1996
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1997
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1998
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 1999
LIVE RANKINGS AND RACE FOR PLAYERS BORN IN AND LATER THAN 2000