2005 Andy Articles! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-04-2005, 04:25 AM   #16
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2005 Andy Articles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by am&a
dude, there are four balls in the picture! d:

I told you I was tired and slow. Thanks for being on MSN, you could've helped me avoid embarrassment by telling me that before I posted

I thought the camera was supposed to add 10 lbs.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2005, 04:28 AM   #17
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Well you're right, I'm going to bed rather soon. But still, we missed you I have buttloads of new smilies to share and had no one to share them with

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 01-04-2005, 04:33 AM   #18
country flag Deboogle!.

they're not scary, I promise *pinky swear* Some of them are really really cute

Old 01-04-2005, 01:47 PM   #19
country flag Deboogle!.

Well you're not on MSN so I can't prove how cute they are to you

Old 01-04-2005, 07:13 PM   #20
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Andy looked a bit....slimmer, as manDa said, but it might just be us wanting him to be that way
Old 01-04-2005, 09:54 PM   #21
country flag Flushing_Ace

Flushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond repute

The article Debstah posted said good luck to Andy, Doug, Dean and Grant, but I read supposably from Grant himself that he stopped working for Andy after the DC final. Has anyone else heard this?
Flushing_Ace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 10:07 PM   #22
country flag Deboogle!.

I dunno... hadn't read that anywhere, but that doesn't mean it's not true . Where did you read something from Grant himself? I mean was it reputable? It would certainly seem odd for his site to be wishing him good luck if he were no longer working for Andy Just a few months ago they had the big thing on AR.com about how important Grant was to Andy and whatnot, so it'd be surprising if he left. I really don't have a clue

Old 01-04-2005, 10:13 PM   #23

Flushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond reputeFlushing_Ace has a reputation beyond repute

Umm, well at the tennis warehouse message board someone plays Grant very convincingly haha. Anyway, you can go to http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=36243 and see how valid it really sounds...?
Old 01-04-2005, 10:16 PM   #24
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

Ok let me get off the short bus here.

*gets off the short bus*

Who's Grant again? I know Dean's the new coach...but Grant is....? :retard:

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 10:19 PM   #25
country flag Deboogle!.

Jace, Grant is/was Andy's stringer/equipment manager

oh ok .... I just wasn't sure if it was like a newspaper or whatever. Why would Grant post on a big tennis message board? Or maybe, and very possibly, the people who write the articles on Andy's site don't know yet

But yes, that seems convincing, and he seems sad about it... seemed like Andy relied a lot on Grant to perfect his racquets and equipment for him every day, so I hope he can find someone as good. That's what's most important. Understandable that Grant would want to get on with his life. Traveling like that can be hellish.

Guess we'll find out soon enough. As long as Grant is happy and Andy has someone good to work on his stuff, that's all that matters.

Thanks for the heads up, Cole

Old 01-04-2005, 10:39 PM   #26

Aww you actually remembered who I was But actually Cole is a nickname. Anyway, I always thought it was weird of Grant to post there too and at first I didn't even believe it was him either, but he seriously sounds like he knows what he's talking about. But hey, I didn't believe Andy and Brad spilt until a couple days later so what do I know? It does sound like, if that's truly Grant anyway, that they ended on much better terms then maybe Brad and Andy, so that's always good.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:45 PM   #27
country flag Deboogle!.

Yea I remembered I can remember names and phone numbers but not birthdays go figure. Well I can call you anything you want, if you don't like your nickname or don't want to be called it

I did a search for Grant's other posts there and they're always nice, and informative. So I agree with you, if it's not Grant, then it's someone who really likes Andy a lot, who knows inside stories, who has a lot of time on his/her hands.

*plays Twilight Zone music* And the plot thickens..... dundundun

Old 01-04-2005, 10:53 PM   #28

I can't remember names at all. So if I ever get over this weird sickness and learn how to post and talk to new people, I'll have to go by everyone's usernames. If you ever see me again you can just call me Nikki though

But yeah, that guy definitely knows what he's talking about. You would just think that ar.com of all places would know if Grant didn't work for Andy anymore... but lol at your little twilight zone comment haha
Old 01-04-2005, 11:09 PM   #29
country flag Deboogle!.

ok then, Nikki it is You'll come out and post more, at some point you'll just stop being able to resist the urge. MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAAAAAAA

You would think ar.com would know.. but....

And yay, I aim to amuse

Old 01-04-2005, 11:17 PM   #30

lol Well what do you think got me to post in the first place? You guys are certinly an intriging bunch and the smilies are great. But it's useless since I'm mently unable to talk on forums. I am almost at 20 though