Nico News and Articles - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-09-2005, 02:47 PM   #121
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

I'm watching the match Massu/Roddick ((Hamburg) and journalists said that Nicolas Massu is dating the beautiful actress Salma Hayek ... both were together in New York.... and blah blah blah and the reporters have added that the tennis-players are only talking this love affair! seems it's the big deal on the tour. Is it true?

Old 05-09-2005, 02:51 PM   #122
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Hope he is!!!

She's totally gorgeous. And smart.

Cross my fingers here that it is.

Whooo hoo if its true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 03:01 PM   #123
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Hope he is!!!

She's totally gorgeous. And smart.

Cross my fingers here that it is.

Whooo hoo if its true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NicoFan

I just found an article in the press

Salma Hayek busca al 'Vampiro' Massú

and there is a photo gallery Salma Hayek
Old 05-09-2005, 03:16 PM   #124
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

That's from awhile back.

Oh well was hoping it was true...

Probably not though.

He's been with other women in the meantime.
Old 06-11-2005, 10:44 AM   #125
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

This is an article from today's "La Tercera" which I translated, about Nico's cutrent coaching situation. Apologies for my poor translation - here is the link for those who would prefer to read it in the original form.

http://www.tercera.cl/medio/articulo...295192,00.html

MASSU'S DILEMMA

It seems that only a formality separates Nicolas Massú from Gabriel Markus. The Argentine coach has already said that that he would like to be able to work with the man from Vina again, and yesterday Massú's father, Manuel, stated that it was "almost a fact" that the "German" would be the replacement for Patricio Rodriguez.

Speaking to Chilean Radio, Manuel said, "The truth is that there is more of a bond between us - we know Markus well and he knows us, whereas we know very little about Larri Passos" (the other contender for the job), "as he has worked exclusively for Guga (Kuerten) for the past 15 years." Manuel Massú dded that "the only thing that we asked of Markus was that he would work with us exclusively, and he agreed. Today, the only thing there is left to discuss is the financial side of things, but I don't see that being a problem."

The only problem from the Argentine's point of view is that a commitment to Massú (with whom he worked from November 2002 to June 2004) would jeopardise his current business relationship with the American Vince Spadea over the next few weeks. Certainly, for the next few months it would be "impossible" for him to start working with the Chilean because of these previous commitments.. Therefore "El Vampiro" is in a dilemma, looking for a person who can work as his coach until Markus can take on his job permanently. The name of another Argentine, Francisco Mastelli, who is currently coaching the Peruvian Luis Horna, was given by Manuel Massú as the most likely person to accompany his son to Wimbledon. Nevertheless, Mastelli saiid he knew nothing about this, he said. "No-one has said anything to me, so obviously I cannot speak about it at this stage. I would not have problems with it, but of course I would first have to speak with Luis (Horna), to see how he felt about it ". When appriached in Lima, Peruvian Number 1 player Horna knew nothing of the situation either. But he said, "I have a good relationship with Nicolas though of course it is something he and I would have to sit down and talk about first, - but I don't see that I would have any problems with Francisco working with Nicholas ".

Another option that has been mentioned, is that Markus could work with Massú just at Wimbledon, which would give them an opportunity to talk and finalise all financial agreements between them. This would also be an opportunity for them to decide on a date when they can work together properly, with a view to looking forward to the second half of the year that will be so important to the double Olympic champion.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 06-11-2005 at 10:46 AM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 01:00 PM   #126
country flag NicoFan

This is great news!!! I'm so happy.

Of course, it isn't a completed deal but sounds like its close. A little concerned about who he will get as coach until Gaby is finished with Vince. Shoot...why is Gaby even bothering with Vince...
Old 06-11-2005, 01:56 PM   #127
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

In another article said that Nico and Gaby confirmed that they will work together again

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 02:14 PM   #128
country flag NicoFan

That's in lun. But I still think that Gaby has to work with Vince and then will come over to Nico from what latercera is saying.

Here's the lun.com article:

The Argentine technician took it to position 11 of the ATP Massú returns with Markus Saturday 11 of June of 2005 Lun

After a year moved away, Markus and Massú return to work together. After some weeks without a coach by the distance of Patricio Rodriguez, Nicholas Massú announced yesterday that Gabriel Markus will return to put itself into the hands of the Argentinean, who directed it between years 2002 and 2004, and with which obtained peak of his race when he reached place 11 of ránking ATP.

The news was confirmed by the father of the tennis player, Manuel Massú, to Chilean radio: "More bond well-known devil than santo to know. Gabriel we know it enough and of Larri Passos we did not have much reference. In addition that he worked 15 years with Guga and there is no another player to whom to ask to him ". Of that form it was discarded the eternal companion of Gustavo Kuerten, that does very little was broken contact with the Brazilian.

In agreement with expressed by Massú papa, the only exigency for the new and technical well-known it was that "we requested exclusive feature to him and it agreed in which thus outside. Now we must put to us in agreement in the economic thing and I do not believe that we have problems in that ". For that reason, before being again made position of the race of the Chilean tennis player, Markus will have to finish its relation with the Ecuadorian Giovanni Lapentti, with that almost did not aspire to matches ATP, because his ránking as soon as it reached to him after challengers. With the reconstruction of this relation, Massú will look for to recover its better days in tennis, because next to Markus it reached the end of the Masters Series of Madrid and cleared top ten.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:23 PM   #129
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interlaken
I'm watching the match Massu/Roddick ((Hamburg) and journalists said that Nicolas Massu is dating the beautiful actress Salma Hayek ... both were together in New York.... and blah blah blah and the reporters have added that the tennis-players are only talking this love affair! seems it's the big deal on the tour. Is it true?
We don't know if this is true ... But we know that Nico loves the beautiful womans

Old 06-11-2005, 02:26 PM   #130
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Well I travel on the Tour a lot as you all know, but the first I heard of this was here on this Board Last time I saw Nico with a girlfriend was in Basel last year - she was petite and blonde and definately NOT Salma Hayek!!!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 06-11-2005, 02:29 PM   #131
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Well I travel on the Tour a lot as you all know, but the first I heard of this was here on this Board Last time I saw Nico with a girlfriend was in Basel last year - she was petite and blonde and definately NOT Salma Hayek!!!
Caroline was his girlfriend for 3 or 4 months

Since there we know rumors about Salma and Luciana Salazar

Old 06-11-2005, 02:35 PM   #132
country flag NicoFan

I didn't like Caroline when he was dating her, but compared to Lula, I'd rather see him with her in a heartbeat!!! He's be in Balstaad again soon so who knows...maybe they'll see each other again - but she was too young for him and again I wasn't thrilled with her at all. But Lula is too much... ...but Stefano says Nico won't marry her so that made me feel better! I would have loved to see him with Salma...too bad nothing happened with that...last I heard she was dating someone else. But stilll keep my fingers crossed for it...

I wish he would settle down with a nice girl...
Old 06-11-2005, 02:41 PM   #133
country flag NicoFan

Interesting though Rosie you saw Nico with Caroline in Basel - I thought she was long gone before that...but definitely she's gone now...or she's a very forgiving girlfriend because he has been hanging around with Ms. Lula since the Vina tournament this year.
Old 06-11-2005, 05:01 PM   #134
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Interesting though Rosie you saw Nico with Caroline in Basel - I thought she was long gone before that...but definitely she's gone now...or she's a very forgiving girlfriend because he has been hanging around with Ms. Lula since the Vina tournament this year.
Well I didn't know her name was Caroline, but if she fits the description, -then yes he was - and in Vienna too. She was very petite, very blonde, very pretty and extremely young to my recollection. Btw - no news about him playing in Stoke Park when I went there this afternoon -so I guess not

Old 06-11-2005, 06:24 PM   #135
country flag NicoFan

Lol Cobalt! Yes, does appear papa Massu was telling the truth. Of course, she is gone so maybe the press were on to something.

Rosie - this is Caroline:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nicocaroline3.jpg (51.3 KB, 47 views)