Nico News and Articles - Page 79 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-01-2008, 01:18 PM   #1171
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

I guess Nano was when he said that the level of this tournament has increased a lot and that a lot of great players are there :retard: besides Gonzalez and Monaco Viña right now is more a challenger than an ATP tournament

supossly Nano came back with Nico since he always helped him through the rough times since he knows Nico since he was a kid and all that ... well he is not proven me that to me until now, of course it's Nico's problem but the main point of why is Nano back is because supossly he gave to Nico the support and emotional advices that his former coach never gave to Nico :retard: (yes I'm being sarcastic of course )

btw, those translators suck but thanks for posting the article NicoFan, I still don't know how you are able to understand what the article says

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #1172
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I've been reading these translations for years...you get used to it after awhile.

As for Nano's support of Nico when supposedly Nico's "other" coaches didn't give emotional support and care of Nico....obvious bs. Our Gaby was more than supportive of Nico - and Nico knows that - and many of us saw that emotional support when we watched his practices in person. That's why I was so upset with him when he made those comments about Gaby after he fired him. Nico knew better than to allow Pato and Nano and whoever to convince him that Gaby wasn't right for him.

That was such a bad decision by Nico to fire Gaby. It kills me everytime I think about it.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 01:39 PM   #1173
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I will never get used to those translations

I preffer to not think about what happened NicoFan I think that all the people that had seen Gaby working with Nico were mad at that time that Nico made those stupid comments I don't even want to think about this but it seems that Pato and Nano have some kind of "influence" in Nico, Pato was the one behind Nico when all that crap of La familia del tenis happened, and they were behing Nico when he fired Gaby :retard:

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-01-2008, 01:49 PM   #1174
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Shut up Nano, you suck

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 02:19 PM   #1175
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the article Nicofan.

IF Nano really cared about Nico's future and was being objective he would tell Nico to dump him and Pato and get new coaches. They obviously are not giving Nico what he needs to get over this mental slump.

The translations are crazy Kid, but one just gets used to them

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 08:25 PM   #1176
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030 View Post
IF Nano really cared about Nico's future and was being objective he would tell Nico to dump him and Pato and get new coaches. They obviously are not giving Nico what he needs to get over this mental slump.

The translations are crazy Kid, but one just gets used to them
True to both statements.

Nano and Pato are both just protecting their jobs and incomes. I never had much respect for Pato, and I'm beginning to lose all respect for Nano.
Old 02-02-2008, 04:01 AM   #1177
country flag kidnicky

I'm gonna sound ridiculous with this comparison but after what Sparko said, that movie of That thing you do came to my mind, when the band was discovered in their hometown, the guy who helped them to get their single on the local radio told them after getting to them their first show that they needed another manager with more experience since they're going to become more famous and he was the one introducing to them to another manager, who was Tom Hanks ... these 2 should do the same, at least I'd hope that from Nano since he is sooo close to Nico

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-03-2008, 10:51 AM   #1178
country flag enqvistfan

enqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistfan has a reputation beyond repute

Hola

Interview with Nico in Emol today
Attached Images
File Type: jpg massu1.jpg (251.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg massu2.jpg (222.1 KB, 12 views)

Fernando Gonzalez & Carlos Moya

Para siempre Gonzo

Still supporting you, vamos
enqvistfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:09 PM   #1179
country flag NicoFan

Gracias EF!!

Hmmm...I didn't like the talk about the coach. Obviously if he's thinking of changing Pato, he can't say it. But good grief, I really do hope that he's listening to EVERYONE saying that he needs to change coaches. All he has to do is look at his record, and it should become crystal clear that Pato isn't the one.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:17 PM   #1180
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Las altas opciones chilenas de subir en el ranking ATP

La temprana eliminación de Fernando González en tercera ronda del Abierto de Australia y su brusca caída en el ranking de la ATP desde el puesto 7º hasta el 24º, sumado a las tibias actuaciones de Nicolás Massú y Paul Capdeville en los primeros torneos del año, llevaron a centrar la mirada en el calendario y ver qué depara el futuro para las raquetas nacionales y revisar sus opciones de repuntar en el escalafón.

Si bien este fin de semana el "Bombardero de La Reina" se alzó con el trofeo de Viña del Mar y subió hasta el puesto 16º, diversos son los desafíos que se vienen por delante para las principales manos chilenas, donde el panorama para terminar el trimestre se ve bastante positivo al ser muy pocos los puntos que hay en defensa.

El primero que comenzará a buscar un repunte en el escalafón, luego de perder 27 posiciones por su eliminación temprana en la Ciudad Jardín, será Nicolás Massú en Costa do Sauípe, a partir del 11 de enero. El "Vampiro", quien ahora ocupa el puesto 97, no defiende puntos en la arcilla brasileña.

Capdeville, por su parte, intentará volver al grupo de los mejores 100 en Delray Beach, desde la próxima semana, para posteriormente ir a participar del ATP de San José. En ambos torneos el de Vitacura no defiende puntaje.

Al igual que la tercera raqueta nacional, González igual estará en la arcilla californiana para luego compartir torneo una vez más con Capdeville en Memphis, donde ambos no participaron en 2007 y llegan con claras chances de recuperar otras posiciones.

Mientras los demás hacen su camino en Norteamérica, Massú continuará por el lado sudamericano, en el ATP de Buenos Aires, torneo que ganó en 2002, pero donde no registra participación reciente, por lo que no tiene puntos que defender. Después de su estada en Argentina, el viñamarino tendrá que ir a defender las 60 unidades que ganó el año pasado en Acapulco por haber llegado a cuartos de final.

Ya con todas las raquetas chilenas en el norte del continente, González, Massú y Capdeville unirán su camino en el ATP de Las Vegas, donde el de Vitactura tendrá que disputar la etapa de clasificaciones y avanzar a lo menos hasta tercera ronda para retener los 35 puntos logrados en la versión 2007.

Para finalizar el trimestre, los tres chilenos participarán en Indian Wells y Miami, donde el más comprometido es "Mano de Piedra", con 75 puntos en defensa en California, y 35 en Florida, por haber llegado a octavos de final y tercera ronda, respectivamente.

Lo ajustado del ranking de la ATP permitiría a cualquiera de las tres raquetas que logre buenos resultados en los próximos torneos protagonizar escaladas considerables en el escalafón. González podría, perfectamente, volver al grupo de los 10 mejores, mientras que Massú y Capdeville, llegar a lo menos hasta los primeros 50 puestos.

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:31 PM   #1181
country flag kidnicky

Thanks for the articles Fergie and Val

positive until the point of insanity, that's what I'm going to do, we'll have to give him the chance, I'll trust in him and it's true, if he's thinking in changing coaches he is not going to say it, and I'm laughing about that Pato called him to tell him what Vilas said I guess Pato was a little scared that Nico could do what Vilas said

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-04-2008, 07:24 PM   #1182
country flag NicoFan

Vilas can be an idiot, but on this he's right, and I wish Nico would listen to him...
Old 02-05-2008, 11:32 AM   #1183
country flag FFGC

FFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond repute

5 February 2008

Marat Safin
FFGC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 01:50 PM   #1184
country flag kidnicky

they have took too long in publishing an stupidity like this one ... My godness, If I were in Nico's team I'd blocked all the chilean sites in his laptop, this is just the last thing that he needs .... stupid DC, I hate it as much as viña

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-05-2008, 02:00 PM   #1185
country flag FFGC

FFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond reputeFFGC has a reputation beyond repute

kidnicky, you want that I have removed it?

Marat Safin
FFGC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote