Nico News and Articles - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-18-2005, 06:45 PM   #91
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60
I wondered that too but then thought that Rosie's other life is that of a tennis groupie! And that her work supports her hobbie/fix Lucky Rosie
No comment on the "groupie" thing - as we are all friends here I shall just choose to ignore it!!!! It's true that I used to work in the media in Britain and still have contacts there - so tickets, accreditation etc is never a problem at European tournaments. Other than that - I'm just lucky that nowhere in Europe is that far to travel from London (most places accessible in a couple of hours), and my current job is flexible with hours, so I can work 24/7 for a few months, and then take a couple of months off if I want to! Sorry it's nothing more exciting.

Anyway - nice to know Nico is improving. I enjoyed my Marseille/Rotterdam trip even though David's results were not so good It was still nice to see him again though. Now I am back home, but unfortunately with a bad case of fever and flu - so need to rest for a few days.

Talk to you all later.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2005, 06:51 PM   #92
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Fergie - hope you are lurking about today. Need your translation skills When Horacio says that he's "putting his position" to the Chilean Tennis Federation, did he resign??? Or is he giving them the decision? I guess it doesn't matter becasue either way he's gone And what are people there thinking about Nico right now? Fazio had some strong comments today about his role in all this. And kind of implied that Nico could have played against Russia but didn't because he didn't want to be coached by Horacio (which I don't think is true - the doctor told Nico he couldn't play - and Nico would never not play for Chile if he could play even though he dislikes Horacio).
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 12:18 PM   #93
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, Horacio resign as captain and now all the people thinks that Nico might have played but he didn't want

And now the bad news are: Nico is injury again, I can't believe all this sh*t!!! ... Now injure a tendon of the left ankle and will be 10 day without playing, of course now Nico won't play in Indian Wells

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 02:59 PM   #94
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Fergie.

And that was what I was afraid of - I knew that this entire thing with the "family of tennis" would backfire on Nico.

Nico would never ever not play for Chile when he could. And the doctor was the one that said he couldn't play - and the doctor was the Davis Cup doctor so of course he wouldn't lie for Nico.

And poor Nico with another injury - this just really s*cks.

I doubt he'll be ready for Miami even if he can't train for 10 days.

I feel so devastated for him.

I said at the beginning that he shouldn't try to go to IW or Miami. The hardcourts would be too much for his foot - that he should wait until the clay court season to begin in Europe where the clay would be much easier on his foot.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 12:03 AM   #95
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Nico will be 5 or 6 weeks out and will play again in Casablanca ... I can't believe it, seems like Nico needs an exorcism or something to remove the bad luck

Old 03-09-2005, 03:19 PM   #96
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
Nico will be 5 or 6 weeks out and will play again in Casablanca ... I can't believe it, seems like Nico needs an exorcism or something to remove the bad luck
Oh - sh*t - this is really bad. It's so much like what happened with David last year when he ended up missing about half the season Please, PLEASE Nico - be careful, take your time, take it easy - don't push your body to come back too quickly.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 03-10-2005, 10:36 PM   #97
Sue

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Nico News and Articles

Been lurking in this thread for a while and thought it was time I posted.
Sorry to hear about Nico's injury keeping him out, I was looking forward to seeing him play in Monte Carlo. ......but in the meantime thought some(old, but good) pics might cheer you up....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NMolympics.jpg (56.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg NMolympics2.jpg (34.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg NMolympics3.jpg (56.6 KB, 4 views)
Sue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2005, 05:33 AM   #98
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute

Thansk Sue for the pics

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 02:21 AM   #99
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all
How are you ?
Well i have to support nico so .. Let's gooooooooo
VAMOS NICO
^^
Old 03-22-2005, 01:45 PM   #100
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Welcome Alonso, great avatar

In the news, Nico confirmed that will play in Düsseldorf with Gonzalez

Old 03-22-2005, 02:53 PM   #101
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
Welcome Alonso, great avatar

In the news, Nico confirmed that will play in Düsseldorf with Gonzalez
See I'm a bit late for posting this news - but here is the link to the article (in Spanish) anyway. I will be there

http://www.tercera.cl/medio/articul...8818538,00.html

Old 03-22-2005, 09:42 PM   #102
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

This year Düsseldorf will be more competitive, I hope that Nico and Feña can play his best tennis there

Old 03-23-2005, 01:33 AM   #103
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Excelent.. chile will go for dusseldorf again?...... great news !!!
Oh thanks ! my avatar it's fine jejejeje
Old 03-23-2005, 05:26 AM   #104
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond reputeDaniel has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Nico

~~~Roger Federer (16 GS): Wimbledon 2003, AO 2004, Wimbledon 2004, US Open 2004, Wimbledon 2005, US Open 2005, AO 2006, Wimbledon 2006, US Open 2006, AO 2007, Wimbledon 2007, US Open 2007, US Open 2008, Roland Garros 2009, Wimbledon 2009, AO 2010 ~~~

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 01:44 PM   #105
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Nico will back to play in Montecarlo