Nico News and Articles - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-30-2005, 07:05 PM   #61
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

Nico will be in the tournament just for his sponsor "Baume & Mercier" ... I heard that Nico just want to be in his home sleeping and watching tv

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2005, 07:28 PM   #62
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Mega is the channel that will show the tournament ... They want to Nico as commentator, but finally they didn't come to an agreement

Old 01-30-2005, 11:51 PM   #63
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

That's too bad they didn't come to an agreement - I think Nico would be a good commentator. Of course, I think that anything and everything Nico does he would of course be awesome at!!!! :-)

Good that he is resting, but at the same time, I don't like the sound that all he wants to do is sleep and watch TV. Sounds as if he is very discouraged. :-(
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 01:22 AM   #64
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Pato Rodriguez said today that Nico is better of his foot and he think that will play for Davis Cup

Old 01-31-2005, 08:25 AM   #65
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
Pato Rodriguez said today that Nico is better of his foot and he think that will play for Davis Cup

But do we believe him

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 01:03 PM   #66
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I don't believe him. I don't trust or like that man at all. He's the one that told Nico is was all set to play Australia - hmmmm....NOT!

Hopefully the doctor today will be able to counteract Pato's advice, and Nico will listen to his doctor over Pato (who I guess thinks he's a doctor).
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2005, 10:42 PM   #67
country flag taysbest

taysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
I don't believe him. I don't trust or like that man at all. He's the one that told Nico is was all set to play Australia - hmmmm....NOT!

Hopefully the doctor today will be able to counteract Pato's advice, and Nico will listen to his doctor over Pato (who I guess thinks he's a doctor).
I hope he gets a second, and third opinion. It's a shame the TV thing didn't work out.
Old 01-31-2005, 11:02 PM   #68
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Nicolas will be other week without training because his injury evolves well but still he hasn't recovered in 100 %

Old 02-01-2005, 11:53 PM   #69
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

The next week (on Thursday) Nico will define if he will play Davis Cup when the last exams will be done to evaluate the condition of his ankle... I saw Nico today and one saw discouraged enough for not being able to play the tournament in Viña

Old 02-02-2005, 11:58 AM   #70
country flag taysbest

taysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond reputetaysbest has a reputation beyond repute

Fergie,
I was sad to see Martina lost her match.
Old 02-02-2005, 12:08 PM   #71
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Martina ... Yeah was sad, but at least we saw her playing again

Old 02-05-2005, 01:16 PM   #72
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys - just wanted to say I'll be away for two weeks supporting David in Marseille and Rotterdam, - so I won't be able to be here so often untilI I return home - but hope I come back to some good news on Nico

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 02-05-2005, 05:11 PM   #73
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60
Rosie have a great time! I assume this trip is for pleasure? I am heading to my first tournie in 20+ years for the Nasdaq 100 and so looking forward to it. And hoping that I get to see Nico play :-)
Yes - definately pleasure It will be my first tourney since Basel last year so a chance to catch up with old friends as well as watch some tennis. My real serious "touring" begins in April when I do the European clay court season almost in it's entirety - followed by Wimbledon of course!! Wow - 20+ years without a tounament - that's a long time! I hope you have a wonderful time at the Nasdaq but I'm bound to talk to you here before then.

Old 02-05-2005, 10:54 PM   #74
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Rosie have a great time! ... I hope that you can see David holding the trophy in Marseille (Not Rotterdam because I want that Rogi win there )

Old 02-06-2005, 01:43 PM   #75
Kathy

Kathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond reputeKathy has a reputation beyond repute

Rosie, have a great time and blow a kiss to all of Marseille for me! Too bad Grosjean has to miss his hometown tournament again. And all the best to David, it is nice to see him playing strong again. We too hope you come back to good news about Massu.
Kathy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote