Nico News and Articles - Page 38 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-21-2007, 09:28 PM   #556
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

Sparko - I think you are right. He's lost his desire and his fight.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2007, 09:47 PM   #557
country flag Brahna

Brahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry girls, but I disagree with you.

That's just my point of view, but I don't know!

I think he is just afraid of hurting himself, he fears to be injured, maybe because
he is tired or..., I don't know why, and this fear comes into his head, stays here for a while and transmits it to his legs and his arms. That's it!
Don't forget what he said a few days ago :
"For now what more motivates me is to play tennis, it's the unique thing that I know how to do"

He will get better, that's sure!
Have faith in him!

VAMOS NICO!
Brahna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:00 PM   #558
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahna View Post

I think he is just afraid of hurting himself, he fears to be injured, maybe because
he is tired or..., I don't know why, and this fear comes into his head, stays here for a while and transmits it to his legs and his arms. That's it!
"For now what more motivates me is to play tennis, it's the unique thing that I know how to do"

Have faith in him!

VAMOS NICO!
You could very well be right and I hope you are Brahna! I have faith in him, but sometimes I fear the worst; He needs to win to gain confidence and can't win if he doesn't play.... Maybe Fergie kicking his "delicious ass" (love that btw ) will do the trick

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:08 PM   #559
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Have faith in him!

VAMOS NICO!
You are right- we have to have faith in him.

I think he is afraid of hurting himself, and I think he's lost a lot of confidence.

I was really annoyed with him when I saw him this summer because this was going on back then. But now I'm just worried about him and feel really bad for him.

Maybe he needs a break from tennis? Get himself together - body and mind.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:08 PM   #560
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie View Post
I'll go to kick Nico delicious ass to send him to Acapulco

Indeed...quite delicious.
Old 02-21-2007, 10:21 PM   #561
country flag Brahna

Brahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond reputeBrahna has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think he needs a break. I guess it can be dangerous. You know when your ranking runs low, it's pretty hard mentally, he doesn't need that!
That's when you lose confidence! You don't afraid anyone.

I guess he has to find in himself the strength to believe in him again! (It's the sentence of the day)
( davis cup)

Nico
Old 02-21-2007, 10:37 PM   #562
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
I don't think he needs a break. I guess it can be dangerous. You know when your ranking runs low, it's pretty hard mentally, he doesn't need that!
That's when you lose confidence! You don't afraid anyone.

I guess he has to find in himself the strength to believe in him again! (It's the sentence of the day) ( davis cup)

Nico
Yeah, it would be hard to come back from a break.

I like that!!! He does need to find the strength to believe in himself again!
Old 02-21-2007, 11:09 PM   #563
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

my uncle is a futbol coach and he's always repeating that everything is mental and in this case I think it's true

I trust in him and I believe in him, is just a matter of time (hopefully the next week )

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 12:50 PM   #564
country flag Brahna

González no va, Massú sí

González volverá en Indian Wells, como quería Larry Stefanki.
El 5º del mundo confirmó su ausencia del torneo mexicano. Nicolás Massú, en tanto, se siente mejor y decidió presentarse en el balneario.

Ayer fue el capítulo final de la miniserie Acapulco para las dos mejores raquetas nacionales. El torneo mexicano, que comienza el próximo lunes, tendrá en definitiva a sólo un chileno en su cuadro: Nicolás Massú (39°).

Fernando González (5°) también estaba anotado en el ATP azteca. De hecho, era su primer sembrado y mayor figura. Sin embargo, el finalista del Abierto de Australia optó finalmente por escuchar los consejos de su cuerpo técnico y ayer confirmó que no jugará el certamen.

González podrá así prepararse con más tiempo para los desafíos que más le interesan a su técnico, Larry Stefanki: los Masters Series de Indian Wells y Miami, que se disputan sobre cemento.

Massú, en tanto, confirmó su asistencia al tradicional balneario mexicano. A diferencia del santiaguino, el viñamarino necesita una buena actuación en arcilla, su superficie predilecta, para no enfrentar bajas importantes en su ranking.

Con todo, el criterio para jugar fue netamente físico. "Después del tratamiento que se ha estado haciendo y las prácticas que tuvo acá en Santiago, Nicolás decidió ir a jugar, porque se siente mejor que en la semana pasada", informó Manuel Massú, su padre.

De todas formas, el bicampeón olímpico sigue con dudas sobre su nivel tenístico, por lo que fue vital el consejo de Gabriel Markus. El entrenador conversó ayer con su pupilo y lo convenció de que no llegara a Indian Wells sin haber acumulado partidos.

Today - el Mercurio

Thank you Nico!
Kid, you see!

VAMOS NICO!
Old 02-22-2007, 12:59 PM   #565
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

I hope he won't change his mind between now and monday

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu

Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 01:25 PM   #566
country flag NicoFan

I'm happy for Kid!

But he doesn't sound like he wants to play.

Nico...

Fight sweet Nico...find your fight again!!!
Old 02-22-2007, 02:18 PM   #567
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

actually I've to be thanked with Papá Massu and Gaby 'cause I know that they're the ones that convinced him to play, Gaby is right, although is not the same surface, is not good for Nico to arrive to IW without any matches in his body for almost 3 weeks, and NicoFan is not that he doesn't want to play, Papa Massu said that after yesterday's practices he felt better and that's why he decided to come. I mean even Gaston is playing so what the hell he shouldn't do it?!?! so stop changing your mind Nico and play the freaking tournament for the love of God!!!!!

Gracias for the article Brahna and for the rest NicoFan, these hasn't been good days for me at all, I had to take a pill to be able to sleep yesterday

Gaby and Papa Massu

Nico pleaseee stop making me suffer!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

Last edited by kidnicky : 02-22-2007 at 02:27 PM.
kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:21 PM   #568
country flag NicoFan

Awwww Kid.

I know how you are suffering. But it looks like he will definitely be there.

And yes a huge GRACIAS to St. Gaby and Don Manuel!
Old 02-22-2007, 02:22 PM   #569
country flag Juliet

Juliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond reputeJuliet has a reputation beyond repute

Girls, where are your Vamos Nico???

BTW, I have to pay my penalty: Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! Vamos Nico!!! TO ACAPULCO!!!!
Juliet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 02:23 PM   #570
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like good news! Hopefully it won't change and he will continue to feel better. Too bad you weren't able to sleep well last night Kid -if Nico knew how you suffer on his account he might be a little more considerate with his decisions.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote