Nico News and Articles - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-09-2005, 06:03 PM   #271
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

More from latercera.cl:

The lessons of 2005 "I have clearly what passed me"

The 2005 it finished very bad for Nicolas Massú. In its environment they recognize that was an error to continue playing in the physical state and of mind in which was found, situation that carried it to be said good-bye in the first round of the last six championships that disputed. It was as well as equalized its worse gust of wind of falls in the début (the previous one was in 2001). But today already it gave return the page.

"I did not think a lot in the tennis during the holidays. Did neither I give more returns to what I spent this year and therefore I believe that have been the better holidays in a lot of time. It needed to be in Chile, with my friends and my people. Time ago that did not enjoy this moment".

But something has to have meditated in this time..

It was a year that i did not like as was given, with many problems of health and al final that not even felt me playing well, with many doubts. Of all forms I am calm, because perhaps if this me to have passed five years ago, when was leaving in this, to have been more worried or to have had more you doubt on my capacities. Now I have clearly what passed me and I have clearly also what I have to do to improve. But at this time of my career I can take it with a lot of more calm.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2005, 06:04 PM   #272
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

More from latercera.cl:

"I have to remove the dirt"

Today, in Buenos Aires, Nicolas Massú will initiate the pre-season for the 2006. Wednesday should take medical and physical measurements and with that will be able to know how is found. What yes has clear is that will not be easy the return to work:

"Costs a lot to begin again, because I was three weeks of holidays and enters a plan in which does not have a lot of what to do. On the other hand tomorrow (today) labor to coach seven daily hours, in Argentina, in an alone department. But also I am motivated and with desires, with a new physical coach (Horacio Anselmi), a person that always I had it in the sight, because is of the better of Argentina".

Already it spoke with Gabriel Markus on in what aspects will put emphasis during the pre-season to try to separate again?

Far away it more important will be the physical part. The tennis, in 10 days, I can recover it. But it was the physical aspect the one that caused had me the year that had and therefore I know that I have to be perfect in that sense. If I am not well physically, my low tennis obviously and that passed the 2005. It was not with the same rapidity of before and that I have to achieve it. Therefore I have a month in which I have to remove me the dirt. If they tell I have to run an hour, I am going to do it. I have to recover doubly what I lost.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:06 PM   #273
country flag NicoFan

This was from 11/30 - Nico had a bunch of tests and they all checked out okay! Yeay!

From latercera.cl:

After the bad experiences that this year lived, the worst one in the professional history of Nicolas Massú, the tennis player number two of Chile said that the unique thing that wanted for the next season was not to have physical problems. "The remainder, to bend down the head and to pay attention to what tell me my coach, my psychologist and my physical coach", commented the vińamarino passed Monday.

And in this objective results of vital importance the pre-season that carries out the "Vampire" by these days in Buenos Aires, next to his coach, Gabriel Markus.

The Chilean tennis player has been submitted to exams to know in what he been is found. "They have been performed him tests of oxygen, like analysis of both feet and other exams to know about their present condition. And the truth is that he is found well enough, what has permitted us to work very well", he explained Horacio Anselmi, physical coach of the double Olympic champion.

Massú has worked in double shift of tennis and of physical preparation and has responded in good form. And that permits to Anselmi to draw goals. "At the championship that will be played in Auckland, the first one of the year, Nicolas will arrive well, but not in hundred percent. I believe that our bet is that be in full form for the Australian Open", explained the physical coach of the Chilean, who confirmed that will accompany to his pupil in his trip through Oceania.

Of all forms Anselmi said that "our work aims at that Nicolas be not injured during all the year. It is something that he wants and it is fundamental so that he can recover land in the ranking".
Old 12-12-2005, 01:31 PM   #274
country flag NicoFan

Most of the article in latercera.cl is what we've already seen but this is different. Sounds like a good plan, and that they are willing to be flexible.

From latercera.cl:

These days some aspects of the calendar in Buenos Aires are being adjusted, is a fact that the rests will also be important for the national one, of such way of repeat not experiences traumáticas as the ones that this year lived.

"For which he has been seeing, the idea is to play four to five weeks and later to plan a week of rest. This on the average already gives a quantity of smaller championships to that of the previous years", commented Manuel Massú, father and representative of the player. In a season without injuries, as was the 2004, Massú disputed 30 championships. Surely now the number will descend.
Old 12-12-2005, 03:31 PM   #275
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds good for me ... Good luck the next season Nico, yor deserves it

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 02:59 PM   #276
country flag NicoFan

No news yet again today.

So I just wanted to say - I miss our Nico.

I know he's working hard in Argentina (and having fun with the Argentine models at night ) but I'll be glad when the season starts again.
Old 12-15-2005, 05:52 PM   #277
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

I read that in dec 29 Massu will play against Zabaleta in Uruguay and if he wins he'll have to play against the winner of Nalbandian/Meligeni in dec 30.

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 06:26 PM   #278
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoFan
I read that in dec 29 Massu will play against Zabaleta in Uruguay and if he wins he'll have to play against the winner of Nalbandian/Meligeni in dec 30.
Gracias GonzoFan

That will be a good match for Nico to see where he is level wise to start the season. Z had a lot of injuries also last year but has been working on his comeback too.

Buena suerte NICO!
Old 12-15-2005, 11:33 PM   #279
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope that Nico wins that match ... Good luck!

Old 12-21-2005, 11:32 PM   #280
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

This is the new Nico's "friend" ... Her name is Rossana Almeyda (angentine model) and they are together about 1 month

Old 12-22-2005, 02:20 AM   #281
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
This is the new Nico's "friend" ... Her name is Rossana Almeyda (angentine model) and they are together about 1 month

Gracias Fergie!

She's not a blonde. Amazing.

Last edited by NicoFan : 12-22-2005 at 02:37 AM.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:25 AM   #282
country flag NicoFan

Better pictures of her. I'm actually relieved...I was afraid of another Lula...lol!...but Rossana seems really quite pretty.

And if Nico likes her, of course, so will I.

http://www.openboxlatino.cl/idmodels...ssana-almeida/

http://www.lun.com/galeria_fotos/fot...85478660748958

Last edited by NicoFan : 12-22-2005 at 02:33 AM.
Old 12-22-2005, 02:44 AM   #283
country flag NicoFan

Here's the article about her w/interview. She sounds nice...and smart. I'm very happy...very very happy.

From latercera.cl:

The Argentine model Rossana Almeyda is the new conquest of Nicolas Massú. "They carry a together month leaving and has been seen them al less in the birthday of Giovanni Ananías and in a marriage in Providence Friday, where they attended with the two brothers of the tennis player", assures a source close to the couple. "We knew us last year in a restaurant of BordeRío with a pair of friends in common", recognizes the model, that is also political scientist, career that studied in Argentina.

"For now we are friends and if in some minute something is finalized, is going to know. There is no problem", confesses Almeyda. "He is very good person and very good sportsman. It has not had a good year product of his injuries and that one must understand it. It needs a lot of support, because he wants a lot to his country", way of sports campaign tells. "As all, has his ups and downs. The physical conditions are difficult to maintain and is being dedicated a lot to its career and coaching so that this year go him well", adds.

It consulted if does not fear to be done famous for its proximity with Massú, Almeyda affirms that she has forged her own career. "I am I and he is he. If I come to be couple of someone known is not going to be something determinant in my life. Is not a theme that have me worried. If I share my time with someone is because I elected it", notifies.

While, friends of Argentina maintain that she "is very well next to Nicolas Massú" and that "they have a serious relation".

Almeyda, of 25 years, adds that is trying to protect her intimacy and her image. In fact, a night appeared only in Morandé with Company and then rejected to be presented again for not "desperfilarse". "The sketch that I had to do in that minute was not the adequate one to my image and to what I want to declare him to the people. I have the image of a very cared for and very serious person. Then, over there there is certain grotesque things that never would do", indicates the model, that began to work in Chile last summer as the member of the team of a beer.

Now it participates in parades of TVN and in Mekano, of Mega, in photographic sessions for magazines and has just said that not to a team summer. "I prefer less money and less work than passing it badly", affirms. While, Nicolas Massú is found in Argentina and soon he will travel to Australia to begin the season 2006.
Old 12-22-2005, 05:54 AM   #284
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Nicofan She's not a blonde. Amazing. [/QUOTE]

That's exactly the first thought I had upon seeing her picture!!! Well, good for Nico. Just from that short article she sounds nice and independant and supportive. Best of luck to them!

And thanks Fergie for breaking the story!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 12:28 PM   #285
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030
That's exactly the first thought I had upon seeing her picture!!! Well, good for Nico. Just from that short article she sounds nice and independant and supportive. Best of luck to them!

And thanks Fergie for breaking the story!
Yes, definitely thanks to Fergie for letting us know! With him in Argentina, I haven't been checking the gossip parts of the paper thinking that there wouldn't be anything.

She does seem nice - I like that she has her own career. Not that my opinion matters, but for what its worth.