Nico News and Articles - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-12-2005, 02:28 PM   #151
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Thanks for the info Rosie!

Too bad David split with Infantino though - I thought he was a very good coach.

Would be good for Nico though - I'll have to put up a sign for Nico in Cincy that says - If you can't get Gaby, get Eduardo!!! lol!
Let's say it has been on the cards for a while- David is not the easiest of people to work with. Eduardo has the patience of a saint - but everyone has breaking point And yes - he is a good coach - so please sign my name on that sign.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2005, 02:35 PM   #152
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Let's say it has been on the cards for a while- David is not the easiest of people to work with. Eduardo has the patience of a saint - but everyone has breaking point And yes - he is a good coach - so please sign my name on that sign.
lol! Nico isn't the easiest person to get along with either so he also needs a coach that has the patience of a saint!

Poor Gaby - at one time he had both David and Nico at the same time...

And will definitely add your name...lol!

If Nico gets either Gaby or Eduardo ... I'll dance down 5th Avenue...
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 02:39 PM   #153
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
lol! Nico isn't the easiest person to get along with either so he also needs a coach that has the patience of a saint!

Poor Gaby - at one time he had both David and Nico at the same time...

And will definitely add your name...lol!

If Nico gets either Gaby or Eduardo ... I'll dance down 5th Avenue...
And for a (very) short while, Gaby had the ghastly Coria too That man must have the patience of two saints..........!!! In the circumstances, perhaps I should wish an easier personality on Eduardo now - the poor man needs a break But it would be fun to see you dance down 5th Avenue - perhaps I'll do one down Oxford Street and we can send video pics to each other!!!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 08-12-2005, 02:51 PM   #154
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
And for a (very) short while, Gaby had the ghastly Coria too That man must have the patience of two saints..........!!! In the circumstances, perhaps I should wish an easier personality on Eduardo now - the poor man needs a break But it would be fun to see you dance down 5th Avenue - perhaps I'll do one down Oxford Street and we can send video pics to each other!!!
I thought the same thing - poor Eduardo probably needs a break - going from David to Nico would be like jumping from the frying pan into the fire...

But my Nico needs help so someone has to do it!!! lol!!!

The poor Argentine coaches - they really do deserve sainthood...

We'd make the news...lol! Two nutty tennis fans dancing down the streets of London and NYC!
Old 08-18-2005, 09:27 AM   #155
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

In www.latercera.cl there is and article/interview where Gonzo talks about Nico's situation ... I'll try to translate it later if somebody doesn't do it before ...

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 01:14 PM   #156
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoFan
In www.latercera.cl there is and article/interview where Gonzo talks about Nico's situation ... I'll try to translate it later if somebody doesn't do it before ...
Here it is:

Inside his satisfaction by the victory on Nalbandian, Fernando González had also words for his friend, Nicolas Massú. Gonzalez showed his happiness by the progress in some weeks of the bond between the viñamarino and the Argentine coach Gabriel Markus, due to that this "can mark a great improvement in Nicolas".

The father of the number two of the country, Manuel Massú, will travel the next week to New Haven, where will be found with his son and will supervise the last details of the contract with the Argentine trainer. In every case already is a fact that Markus al will be incorporated before technical team of Massú, due to that already finished its contract with the American Vince Spadea.

"Is very beneficial for him. Nico with Markus already they worked together and they obtained large results. I believe that the things are going to change for better", added González, who attributes a lot of importance to the work of a coach with the good performance of its directed.

"I believe that now Nicolas will work of another form, a lot better. He will have a more established order, for which he will be easier to coach", he emphasizes the medalist of Athens 2004.

In this sense, González rescues the virtues of Gabriel Markus, to whom considers "a great planner. It knows to carry very well its players. And the best is that already knows Nico well, for which what will know to do, a lot more than other".
Old 08-21-2005, 11:18 AM   #157
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

I found a nice interview with Gaby Markus today that I thought you might be interested in reading - apologies for my not-so-good translation!! Also found out that Nico and Feña Gonzalez are playing an exhibition together against the Bryan Brothers on 14th September.

EXHIBICIÓN:

Ya hay escenario

Definitivamente, el Coliseo Monumental de La Serena será el recinto que acogerá la exhibición que jugarán Fernando González y Nicolás Massú ante los gemelos Bob y Mike Bryan. El lance se disputará a las 22 horas del 14 de septiembre.

Here is Gaby's interview. I tried to copy the links over for this and the piece about the exhibition, but they wouldn't work They were in yesterday's "El Mercurio" anyway.

MARKUS INTERVIEW

Things have changed a lot since Gabriel Markus and Nicolas Massú separated at Roland Garros 2004. And both have lived through a similar process. In the beginning, the decision seemed to be beneficial: - the Argentine coach was contracted to Guillermo Coria and the man from Viña Marino achieved the most important success of his career in the Olympic Games. But both then saw things begin to deteriorate - by the end of last year. Markus had lost his two pupils (Coria and Juan Ignacio Chela) and, although he has never needed to work, he had to be satisfied with training (on a lesser level) with the Ecuadorian Giovanni Lapentti, and to offer a five week consultancy with Vincent Spadea. Massú, in the meantime, has suffered three successive injuries that ruined his year, his confidence and his ranking. It is now time to return to the good times, and from the next week (in New Haven, but already thinking ahead to the U.S. Open), Markus and Massú will be together again with the objective of recovering lost ground.

Markus says:- "The truth is that I haven't seen many of his matches recently, because he was in Europe and I was here in the United States. I saw him in Montreal and here in Cincinatti and I can say that I saw some tactical mistakes, that made me a little worried. But on the other hand I saw that he had little emotional control, and he was very negative".

- When you finished working together last year the realtionship was worn down, because of the tension and nerves that affected Massú at that time. How do you think to avoid that same situaitoon taking place again? "I think that it's possible to avoid it with much conversation, and putting down scear rules of our working together from the beginning."

- At the same time, considering the the problems that existed before, did it surprise you that Massú wanted to return to work with you? "No, it didn't surprise me too much. Nico knows that we work well together, - we have a good relationship and I believe that he respects me. We had very good times together and I believe that he thinks that we'll be able to have those again ".

- Do you believes that Massú recognises you were the key to the take-off of his success in 2003? "For sure he feels that I helped him a lot to obtain everything that he obtained. But he always had the potential and what I did was to help him recognise it and also to improve his tennis in some aspects. That allowed him to climb from the position of 100 to 11 in less than a year. I believe that he had something very important"

- With Massú nearly reaching 26 years old, is there still time for progression in the technical aspect of things, or can the improvements only come in terms of strategy and his attitude on court? "I believe that there is always room to improve technically, but only as long as the attitude and the temperament are the correct ones. What I'm going to do with Nicolas is to go back to insisting on improving his bad luck, and also convincing him to use his serve so that his power is better to quickly press his opponent ".

- Can Massú hope to obtain more than what he has already obtained in the circuit (to be in the top 10 and Olympic champion), or are you concentrating his efforts only on returning to be between 20 or 25 in the world? "When all the aspects - his tennis, his fitness and his mentality are in order, Nico will have the potential to obtain great things again. The work that we're going to do will aim at all these aspects and making him get to the best possible level "

-Does Massú need a permanent psychologist? "It would make me happy if Nico worked on the psychological side of things as all top sportsmen at a high level do".

- In view of the fact that it will be very difficult to enter directly in the Masters' events in Madrid and Paris, does he think that Massú must go and play the qualification rounds, or would he have to decide on other tournaments in those weeks? "That is something that we'll talk more about in the future, because first I would just like to see how he plays in the next few weeks".

- Can Nicholas still finish the season in great form or would it be necessary to begin to think about 2006 as the year of his return? "No, I believe that we have to think about finishing this year in the best possible form considering the difficulties that he had in first half of the year. It's necessary to think that he still can have good triumphs in this year, and we must make the most of things in the most intelligent way possible to have a great season next year ".

- A while ago you said that Massú was one of the players you had most affection for. Could you explain a little about those feelings? "Not really - it is something that can't be explained, simply a feeling".

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 08-21-2005 at 11:25 AM.
Old 08-21-2005, 03:10 PM   #158
country flag NicoFan

Thanks Rosie!!!

I loved the last line when Gaby says that he can't explain his affection for Nico...lol! I can relate - Nico can be...hmmm...difficult...lol!, but there's something about him that I still really adore...

And he does need a sports psychologist to help him control his anger. I think that should be #1 priority, because until he can get that under control, he's going to have trouble winning matches. As Gaby said, most guys have one.
Old 08-21-2005, 03:13 PM   #159
country flag NicoFan

Here's an interview with Nico - poor guy, wish this entire time was over for him and he was back to winning again.

From lun.com:

To Nicolas Massú exceeded him time yesterday in Cincinnati. Already it eliminated of the competences of singles and double, its greater worry was to opt among a walk to a gigantic park of entretenciones or to practice golf in a nearby club. Finally it opted for the last thing, therefore needed to be relaxed. "It is that still I am hot by to have been eliminated. It was suitable to this tournament, but here I burned it", he recognizes.

Massú is seeking to be the same one of before, but him there is side more than expected and recently in the US Open will begin to work again with the Argentine coach Gabriel Markus. "We are practically ready, only lacks to tune up the silver. For that is going to come my dad to close the contract. But it is fixed that I return with Gaby, we will join in New York", explains.

The alone option to be is passing the account to Massú. It asked a friend of infancy that accompanied it in this trip, but this did not be able for to be working, for which in New Haven will be found with its smaller brother, Stéfano. Since a month ago that the doblista accompanies him Italian-Argentine Enzo Artoni.

"Enzo knows a lot of tennis and is a good friend. I asked that he came me to accompany because he felt me alone, he did not have with who to heat neither with who to speak of tennis. With him I carry me super well, but now I return with Markus".

The viñamarino already is directed to play golf when a volunteer of the tournament comments to another in low voice: "Look, that is the Olympic champion. I thought that was higher".

A year ago, Massú celebrated in Athens and today is expecting the ranking on Monday, where will appear beyond the 50. "They put him a lot in Chile with the theme of the ranking. The physical thing worries me more that the points".

-¿And how have it felt yourself in the physical thing?

-It came improving, but I have inconveniences in all sides: where operated me, in the ankle, but that is not why has not gone me well. No longer I feel hardly, neither quickly neither agile. Therefore I disincline me a little. This recovery has been very slow.

-¿You feel a little desperate?

-It is that if me not to have injured, would be a lot better. I did not do pre-season and I prepare me in the tournaments for continue not wasting time. Since I injured me, me there is side a lot to return. One it is despaired because wants all fast. But I have to be tranquil, to have faith.
Old 08-21-2005, 09:33 PM   #160
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the articles Rosie and Nicofan. So glad Gaby is back as Nico's coach. He sounds very realistic- and if a sports pyschologist is what he needs that so be it. I've heard sportcasters say Federer used to have a bad temper but he learned how to be calm now and look where he is-don't know how he did/does it but the anger certainly does get in the way of concentration and winning. And Iam the same Nicofan-can't fully expain why I like Nico so much too but there it is.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 11:46 PM   #161
country flag NicoFan

Nice article today in latercera.cl about the boys friendship.

The destinies of Fernando González and Nicolas Massú they have always been connected. They won their first together tournament in the double youthful one of the US Open in 1997 and later touched them to define among them its first end of an ATP, in Orlando. Together they carried to Chile to win two times the World cup by Teams and they returned al country al World Group of Cup Davis, after 20 years.

If already it was special all it lived in Athens, the fact of to have obtained together the historic triumph did it still more special. By the side was the same old friend, with whom has gone burning phases of form almost parallel in the very impersonal circuit ATP.

"Of course that the to obtain the medals with Nicolas did all still more spectacular. I to ‘Nico' consider him my friend. In bad moments I can trust in him. The two we grew together, we know us since the 10 years and we begin to burn together phases. First he gave a leap, later I I gave it, later the even thing, later ‘Nico' hit another advance and thus we have gone in a lot of time and today we are super partners", comments González.

The relation in the circuit

After Athens speculated on a distancing of the double one. Though Massú confesses that "in a moment could think that", today assures that the relation is equal of narrow that always.

"My relation with Fernando is from boy. We are the unique two Chileans that are in the main circuit, we see us always and would be a tin plating that we carried us badly. The he helps me and I to him. In the tournaments perhaps we do not have a lot of time to share. Each one is worried of its own. There are tournaments that are going to eat almost every day and in other that neither we run into. Our relation is good and all walks very well", explains the "Vampire".

González says that Massú is a person of confidence, in which he can trust. "I tell things to him and he to me. Things that him not tell to other tennis players. For example, if us do not we see in a lot of time, barely we are again in a together tournament we call us immediately. We count us the details of what has passed in Chile (laughs), the copuchas of the friends and all that. The day that withdraw I know that we will continue being friends, because besides our families are very you united", comments Gonzalez.

"We have a super relation franca and we tell ourselves the forward things. If for example tells me that cannot play double, I respect it. In Kitzbuhel was a little injured of the shoulder and do not there was problem that did not play. That is good", explains Massú.

Clearly that all changes when touches them to be faced. "If we play in against us we throw a kick in the face by telling you something, because is part of the play. But out of the court is very different", comments González.
Old 08-22-2005, 01:41 PM   #162
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if you guys here know that Nico will take part to the Open de Moselle in Metz, in October. The official Entry list isn't published yet, it will only be available on Wednesday morning, but the Chairman has already announced some players's names. And Nico's is on the list.

http://www.opendemoselle.com/index.php?p=acu
Old 08-22-2005, 01:55 PM   #163
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
I don't know if you guys here know that Nico will take part to the Open de Moselle in Metz, in October. The official Entry list isn't published yet, it will only be available on Wednesday morning, but the Chairman has already announced some players's names. And Nico's is on the list.

http://www.opendemoselle.com/index.php?p=acu
Thanks for the info!

I found today a good article in LUN: http://www.lun.com/deportes/Tenis/detalle_noticia.asp?cuerpo=701&seccion=806&subsecc ion=902&idnoticia=C385858253005671 ... Sorry but I don't have time to traslate now

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2005, 02:07 PM   #164
country flag NicoFan

Thanks for the info Choupi! I had been just wondering about Metz.
Old 08-22-2005, 02:07 PM   #165
country flag NicoFan

Here's the translation for the lun article - great article!

Nicolas Massú passes from long. Its face radiates hatred. It has just lost in double in Cincinnati and the umpire was mistaken in some key failures. Is "hot". Fast al walks side room, but the magic words they produce the metamorphosis: "we Do al shot the note, ¿where do we sit down? Dime you. You give him nomás, question".

The memory of Athens is the best antidote for the complex moment that passes. Has just left the 50 first of the world in the ranking and still suffers inconveniences by its wounds. But the word Athens returns him the smile.

"It was the best than me passed in the life. There is not comparison with nothing. You feel that have all the happiness of the world. One always dreams of that. When you are among the 10 ó 15 first somewhat upper waits and, when arrives, only have to live it", says.

Not even has bathed and the air conditioning is strong in the conference room. "You give him nomás, give him, we continue", insists Massú. There is not need to ask. It speaks alone: "Never I imagined that I, with my pure racquet, was going to do so happy to so much people. I feel proud to be Chilean. If it to have been of another country, perhaps they would not have it celebrated so much. I believe that, when dwells me, all they are going to agree of me. It is what always I wanted".

-¿How do you assume the condition of historic personage?

-That it does not matter so much. Seeing all the Chileans in the streets yes. They told me thanks. Thanks why? Perhaps because I gave them an enormous happiness, a relief for its problems. Then, it is incredible that I, Nicolas Massú, that I know what me there is side all this, can come to be so noticeable in my country. Therefore is that already I can die tranquil.

-¿What comes after something so large?

-One must be positive. First wanted to be 100, 50 and later 20. Then I was top ten. Now other dreams they remain me: to win a Grand Slam, a Masters Series, the Cup Davis. I hope to remain me enough time in the top ten. If I did it before with less experience, I can repeat it now. I know the road to return.

-Inside the court you project the image of invincible, but out of her are sensitive.

-I try to be always the hardest one and I can be it. I am a fighter, play with that. My mind is the best than I have, but I need to be stronger still. Of the five titles that I accumulate, three I have earned them in matches that had lost. I am a type that itself is not yielded never.

-¿What things affect you?

-That him even something to my family, to my friends, to my nearby. The 97 we went to India by Cup Davis. I gave a Cook-Queue to some children and they were distributed it among twenty. Never I have left to cry in a Teletón. Also it affects me to see that they place a bomb and that people dies that is innocent, as one.

-¿You are good to cry?

-I cry a lot when I am alone. This week, my brother complied 30 years and I could not be with him. I have lost many moments with them. When I return home and I see that my small brother is higher than I, I attribute me. A month ago and middle they operated my mom and I suffered it me all. For Wimbledon, my tata was ill, but me did not they mean because they knew that was going to affect me. Thanks to God they are well.

Massú speaks to give him thanks to God, a concept that should be complex in a family where the father is Catholic of Arabian ancestry and the mother is Jewish. The theme does not disturb him and speaks with naturalness while, a day after the first interview, we have lunch in the casino of players in Cincinnati.

"Are very different visions, but they have left us to decide. In the school exempted me in religion and never I have received pressures of some of the two families. Now, I believe in a God, just as your newspaper in the year end front he put him, where he said 'thanks to God by this year'. He is the pure truth, always I give him thanks for which passed me".

-¿It is certain that in the end of Athens you asked to God that the triumph in exchange for any thing gave you?

-¿Who did that count you? He is true. It was match point removing and dead person felt me. Among so many thoughts said: "God, you give me this point for which more want. It does not matter what even later. If I cannot play more al tennis, it does not matter". Good, almost the promise was given: I won Athens, I injured me and I was five months without playing.

-¿What things impressed you in Athens, aside from the medals?

-In Athens 2004 not so many, but in Sydney 2000 was incredible. There it passed me it more important of my career before the medals, that was to carry the flag in the opening ceremony. Also it impressed me to see Muhammad Alí and its illness. The attention called me the Chinese of the NBA (Yao Ming). We bother to (Ivo) Karlovic because is pailón, but occurs that the Chinese measures 30 centimeters more than he.

-¿The memory of Athens gives you spirit in the complicated moments?

-You know, each time that I arrive at my house, I revise the matches of the Olympic Games. And each time that I see I discover them new things and I put me again nervous. In the match point revolves itself me the stomach.

-I see that is the medal in singles the one that more you want, because only have spoken of her.

-Not, the gold with Fernando does not have price. I won and I did it with a friend with whom we have burned all the together phases. That has a great value.

Massú finishes its salads and, as already coached in the morning, does not know how to kill the time. A park of diversions with gigantic Russian mountains and a golf course they cause they doubt it. We leave to the greens and we continue speaking of Athens.

"The other Chilean sportsmen were very nice. When I arrived, I observed that they had me an enormous faith. We spoke a lot and felt that the hopes of them were in me. Since the first party that were with me. And each time that was tired, looked at al Duck Rodriguez and they were behind, encouraging me", account.

Massú asks sticks of golf for left-handed al to arrive at the court, because plays as if al hit her reverse in the tennis, and spontaneously speaks with an abandonment of admiration of Rodriguez: "Is a great person. He arrived in a moment in which he needed that someone advised me of the life".

-¿What was the best than you left Rodriguez?

-To see the simplest things of way. I complicated me for the grip (the mango) of the racquet and occurs that people with illnesses terminals exists. Helped me a lot in things extradeportivas. I am super timid, different to as I see me in the court. It costs me to speak to a woman, but with the Duck I learned to free me, to engrupir to the mines. When he did not know how to confront something in the life, al he asked him Duck.

Massú places the tee, but failure the three first intents. "After the third, I am a machine", explains.

-Many men praised your phrase "by something I am single", when you were with Luciana Salazar in the summer.

-But if is thus. I am not married, do not I have children. I should give him explanations to nobody. I have clearly what I want. If I am with someone in somewhat serious, happy that all they know that is my girlfriend. And if not, not. Never I have been girlfriends of long relations, by the life that I carry. It has to be given and to me has not been given me.

The golf finishes and Massú not even al walked first pit. Goes hot, but not so much as the previous day. "Encounter fome this sport", reflects. Al following day will travel to New York to be found with Stéfano, the smaller brother that is higher than he. The anniversary of the double gold in Athens will find him today in New Haven preparing a new tournament and thinking about the return to the glory, along the way that says to know.