~Schedule~ - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-06-2005, 06:16 PM   #46
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Schedule~

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterDreams
I decided to go to Amersfoort on Monday night because I knew that my favorite Tommy Robredo wouldn't play on Tuesday in Stuttgart. I wanted to watch Daniele Bracciali play on clay.

I was also interested in the matches of Nico Massu vs ?? and Agustin Calleri vs Julien Benneteau. But all of these 3 matches were 2nd match on each court.

1st matches were not interesting for me but I decided to watch the match Calatrava vs Roitmann on the No. 2 court. At the beginning of the match there were only a few people. After the end of the match on center court the small courts suddenly became full. It was strange!

I stayed there until the end of the match of Daniele. Then I watched the rest of the match Agustin vs Julien. I didn't go to the center court.

If the doubles match would have started earlier, I could have watched 2nd set, too. I was sitting in the 5th or 6th row and saw the girls who took pics of Nico. I'm looking forward to your pics, Kezzi.

BTW, the Belgian are your neighbours. I understand people who don't have fav. players cheer easy for the neighbours. Don't mind, finally Nico and Alex won!
I saw a little of the Roitman vs Calatrava match too, I thought it was very funny sometimes .
The smaller courts only became full when the matches on centre were over, there was some time between those matches, so I think the people from centre all came to the smaller courts, because they had nothing else to do.
I was in Amersfoort especially for Nico, because I also saw Benneteau in 's Hertogenbosch and Scheveningen. I think Amersfoort is really expensive for me, it costs me almost €40 alltogether (to get there by train and for the ticket).

I usually don't cheer for my neighbours or for the Dutchies . I cheer for the player(s) I like the most when I don't have a real fav .

Old 08-06-2005, 06:24 PM   #47
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena
He won his first round quali-match in straight sets 6-3, 6-2. Vamos Nico in the next round!
Vamos Nico!
Old 08-10-2005, 08:52 PM   #48
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Nico is scheduled next to play qualis for Cincinatti

Vamos Nico!!!

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 05:04 PM   #49
country flag Bamby

Bamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond repute

yeahhhhh!!!thanx!!I didn't find it on the net,but keep my fingers....come on
Old 08-11-2005, 06:30 PM   #50
country flag Kezzi

Gooooooooooooo Nicooooooooooo!
Old 08-13-2005, 08:51 PM   #51
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Either Nico and Giovi won their first round quali-matches in Cincinatti. Vamos Nico vs Malisse and Giovi against Morrison or Koubek tomorrow!

Old 08-14-2005, 05:17 PM   #52
country flag Jelena

Nico won his quali match vs Malisse with 6-4, 6-2. Now VAMOS in the main draw! And cheer loudly for your brother!

Old 08-14-2005, 07:51 PM   #53
country flag Kezzi

Vamos Nico and Giovi!
Old 08-14-2005, 08:50 PM   #54
country flag Jelena

Giovi unfortunately lost his match vs Koubek with 3-6, 4-6.

Old 08-14-2005, 09:01 PM   #55
country flag Jelena

Am I allowed to say that Nico has a quite stupid draw??? First he has to play tomorrow (means on Monday) against Kiefer, and in case he wins that he'll face Federer I'm really delighted of that draw, I have to admit

PS. I hope everybody understands my irony in my last sentence

Old 08-14-2005, 09:28 PM   #56
country flag Kezzi

Yeah, Nico's really lucky this tourny
But what a stunt it would be if he beats Federer
Vamos Nico!
Old 08-15-2005, 09:07 AM   #57
country flag Bamby

Bamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond reputeBamby has a reputation beyond repute

I've just seen the draws and his match begins at 11am,but I don't know what's the time lag...if he already played or not... COME ON!!!!!!
Old 08-15-2005, 10:58 AM   #58
country flag Jelena

The time difference to Cincy is 6 hours. And Nico isn't scheduled at 11am, but 6th (which means last) on Grandstand. That means, he will play at about 9pm Cincy time (calculating with an average of 2 hours per match). Nico, I will be cheering for you while I am sleeping

Old 08-15-2005, 12:38 PM   #59
country flag Bamby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena
The time difference to Cincy is 6 hours. And Nico isn't scheduled at 11am, but 6th (which means last) on Grandstand. That means, he will play at about 9pm Cincy time (calculating with an average of 2 hours per match). Nico, I will be cheering for you while I am sleeping
Thanx the infos I think I won't have peaceful dreams
Old 08-15-2005, 04:54 PM   #60
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah the draw really sucks, but as kezzi already mentioned...it would be fabulous ih he could beat federer, we all know nothing is impossible in tennis! but first he has to beat kiefer, so do your best nico while we all are having an unpeaceful sleep, hee!

* SOARES * M. LOPEZ * VERDASCO * SIMON *
* ARMANDO * HARTFIELD * GAUDIO * ROBREDO *
Jule81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote