~Schedule~ - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-02-2007, 05:53 PM   #241
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Schedule~

oh okay, but he really looks the same way when you see only the back of his head, esp. with this big clock i think diego is wearing too always?! anyway...do you have photos of diego by the way?

* SOARES * M. LOPEZ * VERDASCO * SIMON *
* ARMANDO * HARTFIELD * GAUDIO * ROBREDO *
Jule81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2007, 06:45 PM   #242
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I have pics from Scheveningen 2006
http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...eveningen2006/
Have fun!
Old 02-02-2007, 07:25 PM   #243
country flag takuma

takuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Seeing Netherlands made me very excited, unfortunately Antilles is added to that. It's part of the Netherlands, but too far away from it to go and visit for the DC . I should learn to read the whole message before getting happy from seeing just one word
Ahh, sorry, nt my intention, i just copy/pasted DC news
That would be cool if he came to Europe now..afraid we have to wait till first european clay events though.
takuma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:46 PM   #244
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuma View Post
Ahh, sorry, nt my intention, i just copy/pasted DC news
That would be cool if he came to Europe now..afraid we have to wait till first european clay events though.
That's ok, as Jule said, now we know he still plays and isn't injured
Yeah, the one and only change I got (and gladly took! ) to see him was in Amersfoort in 2005. Does Nico know that I'm not planning on waiting another 5 years to see him again?
Old 02-02-2007, 10:10 PM   #245
country flag takuma

takuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond repute

hehe..hope he won't keep us waiting that long!high time to reveal your schedule mr.goodlooking
Old 02-02-2007, 10:24 PM   #246
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuma View Post
hehe..hope he won't keep us waiting that long!high time to reveal your schedule mr.goodlooking
He kept me waiting that long Well, almost. He played Rotterdam in 2000, but I didn't know I could visit tourny's back then
Old 02-02-2007, 10:39 PM   #247
country flag takuma

I last saw him mid september, bt it feels like centuries ago.Wouldn't mind seeing him again.The sooner the better
Old 02-02-2007, 10:53 PM   #248
country flag Kezzi

Couldn't agree more
Old 02-03-2007, 02:21 PM   #249
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Against the Netherlands I would also put all my money on Nico
Yeah, I really believe in the chances of The Netherlands ever getting back in the world group . All these years we were lucky with the draw in playoffs and I know I'm not supposed to say this about my own country, but I'm happy we're out the world group. Hopefully it helps people to realise our team isn't as great as we think it is. And also makes people support the team when it isn't going as we hope, because if the team wins it's all good, but if they lose it's their fault and everyone says we don't have good players left in Holland

But even if the attitude in Holland changes, Ecuador and France will still be 'my' countries in DC
In my eyes it doesn't make sense to support my faves all year round, but in DC change to the players from my own country
I just realised that the Dutch don't have anyone in the top 100. I didn't realise that.

I agree totally. I never support Great Britain as i dislike all their players. They're my least favourite DC team .
My team is Argentina
Old 02-03-2007, 02:56 PM   #250
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by guille&tati4life View Post
I just realised that the Dutch don't have anyone in the top 100. I didn't realise that.

I agree totally. I never support Great Britain as i dislike all their players. They're my least favourite DC team .
My team is Argentina
Yeah, the best player of our country is doublesplayer Rogier Wassen. But everyone here thinks doubles isn't important, so he doesn't get in the news a lot. Only in our local newspaper, because he's from the same town as I am .

I think it's normal to support the players you like, even if they play for another country . Unfortunately a lot of people here don't agree with that point of view .
Old 02-23-2007, 05:04 PM   #251
country flag takuma

Nico won't play in Acapulco
Old 06-03-2007, 09:13 PM   #252
country flag takuma

Anybody knows if Nico plays somewhere before Nottingham?Couldn't find him on any entry list...It's pretty difficult to obtain information bout his schedule at all, esp with his site not working for ages now..ehh..
Old 06-03-2007, 10:05 PM   #253
country flag Kezzi

I have absolutey no clue, but I wish I would have chosen to go to Nottingham instead of Halle. It's a little further away, but a lot more of my fav's play there.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:52 PM   #254
country flag takuma

Finally I found this: "Lapentti se encuentra en Guayaquil" http://www.prensaescrita.com/diarios...legrafo.com.ec
[they wrote he returned home after losing to Youzhny, and that he will stay there, training, until Nottingham..]
I wish I could go there too, esp that RG was so cold an rainy...Halle seems ok, bt I understand you, Kezzi It's hard to predict where your favs go, esp when you have to plan much in advance.
Wonder what Nico's plans for the rest of this season are..Sopot maybe, among others?[that'd be ]
Old 06-05-2007, 09:03 PM   #255
country flag Kezzi

And hopefully Amersfoort That would be cool