~Schedule~ - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-27-2006, 07:37 PM   #166
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~Schedule~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi
Thanks for posting

Vamos Nico!
Well he won vs Healey, but in the meanwhile (the posting was on Wednesday or Thursday) he lost in the last qualifiying round vs Bastl.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2006, 08:44 PM   #167
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really behind on tennis results, so thanks for posting. I didn't have time to look it up myself.

I'm sad he lost .
Old 08-29-2006, 03:45 PM   #168
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Unlucky Nico
Old 09-20-2006, 01:32 AM   #169

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Nico has got to round 2 of the challenger tournament in Poland.
Vamos! He can go far in it.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:59 AM   #170

I have a report provided by Nathaliia on the match (she was there), so here it is

Quote:
Lapentti vs Aranguren

In the first finished today match on the central court, Nicolas Lapentti from Ecuador defeated Juan Martin Aranguren from Argentina 6:3 6:4. You might have thought that Latin players would take chisels to do the scuplture from the baseline. The match didn't lack fantasy anyway.
Clearly not woken up Lapentti lost his service by playing a (hmmm how to translate "rachityczny niedolot" I mean the ball was miserably weak). Arangured presented himself as a solid player, he had a desire of victory, but in the middle of the first set the Ecuadorian improved the power of his shots, what helped him to take te 4:3 lead. We have to confess the Argentine could impress with his power, but if he hadn't had hidden it in the lift shots, the score could have been more profitable. Out of his own initiative he was attending the net. His actions, even if supported by fighting spirit, were reminding a fish trying to get free out of the net. Last game of the first set lasted for a dozen or so minutes. Aranguren was getting most creative at the time of defending setpoints, so seven years older Lapentti got furious it's the noon already and he still hasn't won - and attacked effectively and attractively. He won 6:3.

Beast's awakening inside the Ecuadorian lasted more in the beginning of second set, which was enough to get another break and keep it till the end of the match. The Argentine was shouting to himself, tried to diversify his game with topspin, finally he understood he didn't have arguments in confrontation with Lapentti when he was playing like at his best's (when he was ranked on 6th ATP). Equally resigned was his short coach with a large belly: he started to suck a finger. Looking at the game of more experienced of the players, it's hard to avoid comparizons to last year's winner, Agustin Calleri. They both don't play any better than the situation requires. Calleri didn't show the full spectrum of his abilities not until the semifinal. Nicolas Lapentti won his first match 6:3, 6:4 by accompaniment of childish long "aaaa" and feminine severe "Shut up". His next opponent will be Potito tarace from Italy, seeded six.
Thanks to Nathii

Go Nico!
Old 09-20-2006, 05:56 PM   #171
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for posting the match report, it was really interesting to read!

* SOARES * M. LOPEZ * VERDASCO * SIMON *
* ARMANDO * HARTFIELD * GAUDIO * ROBREDO *
Jule81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 06:07 PM   #172
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute

i forgot something...i´ve seen some photos of nico on the szczecin website and he´s wearing adidas again. does anyone know if he officially changed back to adidas?

* SOARES * M. LOPEZ * VERDASCO * SIMON *
* ARMANDO * HARTFIELD * GAUDIO * ROBREDO *
Jule81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 08:41 PM   #173
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know, but it would be cool
Old 09-20-2006, 08:48 PM   #174
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jule81
i forgot something...i´ve seen some photos of nico on the szczecin website and he´s wearing adidas again. does anyone know if he officially changed back to adidas?
I just asked Nathii, if she knows it....and in case she doesn't know it she can ask Nico as she is currently working at the Szczecin challenger.

Old 09-21-2006, 12:36 PM   #175

Apparently Nico has a bit of a knee injury. Hopefully it won't hamper him too much in his match with Starace. If he wins he has a good chance of going all the way though we shouldn't get our hopes up too much, especially with that injury problem.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:25 PM   #176

Nico takes the 1st set 7-6 VAMOS!!!
Old 09-21-2006, 04:37 PM   #177

Nico won 7-6 7-6 excellent result I hope he can carry on and win his next round
Old 09-21-2006, 04:41 PM   #178
country flag Jelena

Hopefully his knee is ok...

Old 09-21-2006, 04:48 PM   #179
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

We'll ask him at the conf.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 03:42 PM   #180

Nico has won again, defeating Guzman, 7-5 7-6.

Here is a link to an interview (conducted by Nathii ) after Nico's match with Starace

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=86720