The Vincent Spadea Thread - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-11-2006, 10:32 PM   #91

Default Re: The Vincent Spadea Thread

Vince is off to a good start in Houston. He won his 1st Round Match so it is into the 2nd Round
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2006, 02:47 AM   #92
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Yes that is right I remember now superpinkone37 told me about that. I was really impressed with that
I am glad you remembered that very important tidbit of information!

superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 04:55 AM   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpinkone37
I am glad you remembered that very important tidbit of information!
Yes I needed to bet on the Ice Man today, but I didn't I should have known Vince wouldn't let me down
Old 04-14-2006, 08:00 PM   #94

And I was busy and didn't get to the Forum in time to bet on his Match against Marcos But it is hard to make a
judgement on that Match because Marcos was hurt.
Old 04-16-2006, 07:19 AM   #95

Sorry Vince lost to Mardy I hate it when two Americans have to play each other
Old 04-16-2006, 05:33 PM   #96

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

Vince lets the young Americans win, remember? Mardy has been having so much trouble with his game this past year and he was finally stringing together multiple wins, and Vince didn't want to mess that up. He's such a generous guy

Old 04-17-2006, 06:03 PM   #97

Well Vince was rewarded for being generous. As of 04/17/06 the ATP site shows Vince is ranked #74 which is up two positions
Old 04-17-2006, 06:11 PM   #98

Top Ten, here he comes!

Old 04-20-2006, 06:00 AM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpinkone37
Top Ten, here he comes!
Are you sure you want to say Top Ten? That's expecting a lot from the Ice Man, don't you think
Old 04-20-2006, 06:05 AM   #100

Oh, but he guaranteed he will reach the top ten. Vince does not lie. |:

Old 04-20-2006, 06:06 AM   #101
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

He has to. He signed a contract. He'll be breaking the law if he doesn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 09:26 AM   #102

I think with his current ranking I would say Top 50, Top 30, and then go for the Top 10.
Old 04-20-2006, 04:13 PM   #103
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Mae, do you even know what we're talking about? Vince IS going to be in the top 10, and SOON.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 08:37 PM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
I think with his current ranking I would say Top 50, Top 30, and then go for the Top 10.
Vince is schpeschul. He's going straight to the top.

Old 04-20-2006, 09:41 PM   #105
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

vinnay is the top ten
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote