Alex in 2005 - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-08-2005, 10:05 PM   #151
country flag Nathy

Nathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alex in 2005

Indeed Hope it's nothing too serious for him

Novak Djokovic | Lleyton Hewitt | Fernando Verdasco

Seat #3 on The Federer Express
Nathy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2005, 12:57 PM   #152
country flag Nathy

Nathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond reputeNathy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to all Alex's Fans. Okay seems that his injury isn't that serious but as the club is relegated in the 2nd Division, he decided not to play today. But he was there to support the guy who replaced him: he coached him during the match (but he lost agains George Bastl 6-1 6-2), giving him advice and playing the ballboy

After the match I went to Alex to give him an envelope with our 3 messages (the ones from Deflori, HT and myself) and I said: "Hey Alex, in this you'll find messages from your fans in Europe. Messages of support to let you know they're still behind you. I gathered them from the net." and he was surprised and said "Oh, thank you very much, really."

And then I came back to my mom, waiting for the autograph session that was "planned" for Alex's fans (he couldn't play so he went there and was available for the public). But as I saw nothing was really "planned" and that people went to him to take pics of him and with him, I decided to return to him to take pics.

I asked a lady "Hey can you take a pic of Alex and me?" she said "Yes, yes, sure". And then I asked Alex, who smiled coz I was coming back to him and I asked him for the pic ha accepted with a smile and then I thanked him and he said "No, no, thank YOU, it was a pleasure"

Mister Alex

So today I have 3 pics, the first one is Alex and me

Enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alex et moi.jpg (80.3 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Alex1.jpg (325.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Alex2.jpg (242.8 KB, 21 views)

Old 08-09-2005, 05:33 PM   #153
country flag Pea

Pea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathy
Hi to all Alex's Fans. Okay seems that his injury isn't that serious but as the club is relegated in the 2nd Division, he decided not to play today. But he was there to support the guy who replaced him: he coached him during the match (but he lost agains George Bastl 6-1 6-2), giving him advice and playing the ballboy

After the match I went to Alex to give him an envelope with our 3 messages (the ones from Deflori, HT and myself) and I said: "Hey Alex, in this you'll find messages from your fans in Europe. Messages of support to let you know they're still behind you. I gathered them from the net." and he was surprised and said "Oh, thank you very much, really."

And then I came back to my mom, waiting for the autograph session that was "planned" for Alex's fans (he couldn't play so he went there and was available for the public). But as I saw nothing was really "planned" and that people went to him to take pics of him and with him, I decided to return to him to take pics.

I asked a lady "Hey can you take a pic of Alex and me?" she said "Yes, yes, sure". And then I asked Alex, who smiled coz I was coming back to him and I asked him for the pic ha accepted with a smile and then I thanked him and he said "No, no, thank YOU, it was a pleasure"

Mister Alex

So today I have 3 pics, the first one is Alex and me

Enjoy
OMG! I forgot to leave my message to Alex. I hope he finds encouragement in the letters that were received thanks to Nathy.
{{{Janko Tipsarevic}}}
{{{Andreas Vinciguerra}}}
{{{Mikhail Youzhny}}}
(Agustin Calleri)(Hicham Arazi)(Nicolas Kiefer)(Sebastien Grosjean)(Rafael Nadal)
(Tommy Robredo)(Xavier Malisse)(Gustavo Kuerten)(Rainer Schuettler)(Fernando Gonzalez)
(Mark Philippoussis)(Gaston Gaudio)(Albert Montanes)(Ivan Ljubicic)(Mariano Zabaleta) & Many More...

FoRevEr:
{{{STEFAN EDBERG}}}
Pea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 06:07 PM   #154
country flag Nathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pea
OMG! I forgot to leave my message to Alex. I hope he finds encouragement in the letters that were received thanks to Nathy.
I waited 'til the last moment before leaving here yesterday night so that maybe I would have had more messages for him. But I hope these 3 he got through me will let him know he still has support

You're welcome

Old 08-10-2005, 05:06 AM   #155
country flag Enano

Enano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Nathy,

thanks for another report Glad you got to take that pic with Alex It's good to hear that at least besides the court, he's still the same!

Alex Corretja Albert Costa

Fernando Verdasco Tommy Robredo Rafael Nadal

Other favourites
*Roger Federer*Charly Moya*Feli Lopez*Juan Carlos Ferrero*Rainer Schüttler*Mariano Zabaleta*Marc Lopez*Nico Almagro
Enano is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 10:20 AM   #156
country flag HybridTheory

HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute

Nathy

Thanks a lot for everything! And what a nice picture!
Old 08-10-2005, 11:21 AM   #157
country flag Nathy

You're both welcome My pleasure to keep you updated when he was here Yeah, Enano, beside the court he is still the same and he won't change ever, I am sure. He is THE man, hope he will come back here once... I already miss him

Old 08-11-2005, 08:28 PM   #158
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Nathy! I'm back from Montreal now but hardly any time to post my report -- so much to catch up on! I just quickly scanned this thread and looks like you had a fantastic time watching Alex!! How lucky you are! You fulfilled a dream that many of us would kill for!!! Alex is SO looking good, even at 31! Your photos are amazing!! I'm sorry I wasn't able to check the Internet in Montreal [didn't have access] so I didn't know about sending messages to Alex -- if I knew, I w have sent MANY!!!! Too bad...

I'll post more later. Thank you SO much for your posts and photos!! Wonderful memories for you AND for us all!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 08:28 PM   #159
country flag Nathy

Yeah I know RF! Too bad I didn't have this idea before you left, I am sorry Glad I could make you happy seeing him this way Hope you'll be also able to meet him once, he is such a great man!

to all of you

Old 08-22-2005, 11:00 PM   #160
country flag deflori

deflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond repute

I cant understand why his homepage is not updated

Only he plays not so good at the moment??? Cmon! That isnt good for all his fans.We want to know what he think and where hes going next...
So sad dudes
Old 08-23-2005, 02:11 PM   #161
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

yes it IS sad...

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 06:02 PM   #162

HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah It's not updated in months ..
Old 09-18-2005, 05:31 PM   #163
country flag Corredian's_Mind

Corredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond repute

hello all!!!

i know i haven't been here for a wile but well i don't have a lot of time...so i've read the interview and it's very nice to see that alex fells good...and i also saw the pictures...thanks to nathy!!!
he finally cut his hair!!!!i've been hoping for that during a long long time!
well i hope you all are fine!!!!

see you!
Corredian's_Mind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 08:39 PM   #164

Emmanuelle!
Glad to see you're doing well!
Hopefully you'll have more time soon so we can speak again!
A big and SEE YOU VERY SOON!!
Old 09-24-2005, 05:19 PM   #165
country flag deflori

deflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond reputedeflori has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys,
Whats up with alex at the mo' ???

Its so boring without him,i would like to watch him again..