Thank You, Mama..... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-29-2004, 07:58 PM   #1
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thank You, Mama.....

In celebration of the upcoming New Year-and David's birthday-I present this thread.

I do want to thank his mama for this, though....

This was-and still is-the hottest avvie I've had-ever....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg __tn_Looking+Cool!.jpg (2.5 KB, 220 views)

Last edited by sigmagirl91 : 12-30-2004 at 03:47 AM.
sigmagirl91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2004, 08:00 PM   #2
luckystar

luckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond reputeluckystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thank You, Mama.....

LOL
but yeah I have to agree.Thank you Mrs Nalbandian
luckystar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 08:30 PM   #3
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
LOL - Sigma - only you could do this But - hey - why not - so muchas gracias Mama - and your lovely youngest son even looks like you too
You know me. Gotta thank his mama for....everything-every single damn thing.
Old 12-29-2004, 10:38 PM   #4
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

LOL sigma!
But yeah you're right,Mrs.Nalbandian has to be praised!

Muchas Gracias Mama!

And that avie is still my favoriyte so far too...He looks so..well you can all see how he looks like!!
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 11:14 PM   #5
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

LOL!!! I knew you were gonna start it!!!
Thank you Alda!!!!
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 03:34 AM   #6
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute

Ahem, I have prepared a poem in regards to Mama Nalbandian:

the first of January, that is the day
that you screamed and cried and labored away
but if only you had known your new-born would become a hottie
and that everyday he'd inspire sexual fantasies that are naughty
so Mama Nalbandian, you are the shit
you should have never cried on your labor day one bit
for you brought us David, you brought joy to the world
and I know you wanted one, but thanks for not having a girl
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2004, 03:35 AM   #7
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Guga
Ahem, I have prepared a poem in regards to Mama Nalbandian:

the first of January, that is the day
that you screamed and cried and labored away
but if only you had known your new-born would become a hottie
and that everyday he'd inspire sexual fantasies that are naughty
so Mama Nalbandian, you are the shit
you should have never cried on your labor day one bit
for you brought us David, you brought joy to the world
and I know you wanted one, but thanks for not having a girl
Old 12-30-2004, 03:37 AM   #8
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Mama N, thank you so much for a butt like that
We shall all bow in appreciation for now on.
Old 12-30-2004, 03:41 AM   #9

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute

ou yes!! And thank you for giving David the ability to be able tan in the sun, despite his hair color-- some people just aren't blessed with that gene, but Lindsay Lohan and David are the lucky ones
??

Old 12-30-2004, 03:47 AM   #10
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

And thank you, mama, for the eyes....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg fotogente.jpg (13.1 KB, 39 views)
Old 12-30-2004, 03:55 AM   #11

wow, that picture. He's so gorgeous. I want him. I like his nose alot too, it adds character. I like crooked noses and noses that have bumps in their bride, --as long is it is not the kind that gives the nose a pelican shape

David
??

Old 12-30-2004, 01:37 PM   #12
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Thank you, Mama, for having haters with small brains thinking about unattractive things to say about your baby. Just shows that your baby is thought about all the time. Again, muchas gracias....
Old 12-30-2004, 05:05 PM   #13
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

I almost forgot January 1 is David's 23rd birthday! So I wish him all the best despite a tough month.

Buen cumpleanos, David!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 02:27 AM   #14

I wonder what he'll be doing, hhmmmm. I would hope he'll be spending it with mama. They've probably grown even closer in the past month
??

Old 12-31-2004, 04:06 AM   #15
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday David and cheers to a successful and injury free 2005.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote