entry list - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-05-2005, 01:16 AM   #46
country flag patricioduco

patricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: entry list

I find your comments totally appalling, let alone your english sucks
patricioduco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2005, 01:18 AM   #47

patricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwing
today i read an article at a business local paper and the point is when Jaite claims it will be a great tournament and will encourage more players the will to come and play it every year, the price they had to pay for the week in the calender and the fact that they don't have a main sponsor just a collection of adds makes the tournament not as good as they expected, economically speaking, so they are gonna be ok if at least they get the money they invested , if more that's success for them, the tickets are $5 more than last time...
I think is worth it and I hope , over the years, this tournaments becomes more and more important, it's amazing how we are able to have good players in such remote conditions for athlets in Argentina
The newspaper is El Cornista Comercial but i think for reading it u have to be a member...

www.elcronista.com
Im sorry but the tournament's conditions are excellent, in fact, its one of the best International Series tourneys, I dunno what youre talking about.
Old 02-05-2005, 01:19 AM   #48

The three WC are Nadal, Puerta and Massa, not Corretja or Lapentti
Old 02-06-2005, 09:21 PM   #49
country flag Elwing

Elwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond reputeElwing has a reputation beyond repute

oh i get it now!! you don't get what ppl talk about that's why all your post are not at all connceted to the forum, its ppl or anything constructive!! well Patricio don't worry, you'll get it in time, just keep trying... the comment was about something a news paper published , and those comments were made by the organization partners, not me... no doubt , for me, the tournament is one of the best , the attendance is huge and i love the fact that is at home (for me)...

if you were refering to my english in particulary.. well don't worry i don't think you get anything in any lenguage ppl might speak to you... is not a matter of words, ideas o grammar with you... yet keep it up!

A la legión Argentina SALUD!

Gabriela, Martina, Steffi...
... gracias por la magia
Elwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 11:28 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwing
oh i get it now!! you don't get what ppl talk about that's why all your post are not at all connceted to the forum, its ppl or anything constructive!! well Patricio don't worry, you'll get it in time, just keep trying... the comment was about something a news paper published , and those comments were made by the organization partners, not me... no doubt , for me, the tournament is one of the best , the attendance is huge and i love the fact that is at home (for me)...

if you were refering to my english in particulary.. well don't worry i don't think you get anything in any lenguage ppl might speak to you... is not a matter of words, ideas o grammar with you... yet keep it up!
You keep it up Gaby!!! Just stick something in your ass, I guess you must feel comfy with that!