Lleyton and Bec - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-05-2005, 09:45 AM   #46
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond reputeGonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lleyton and Bec

I don't post here very often, so it seems like this is a dead issue, to contemplate on the relations between Kim and Lleyton

and what I am about to say is really, unimportant anyway, so no one has to read it, it's just me thinking out loud about Lleyton and Bec

anyway, I don't think Lleyton and Bec Cartwright will last very long. It doesn't matter how long they last, I know, but I just feel like saying that. I don't think they'll last very long.

When you have the kind of relationship Kim and Lleyton had, a long, intense, blissful relationship, and then one day, it's gone-- you're desperate and vulnerable to find something to fill that void in your heart. I think Bec Cartwright is beautiful; I think she is gorgeous. But for Lleyton to get with her so soon is a drastic action. And this goes the same for Kim if she really has a new boyfriend.

when you break-up with someone who was literally the other half of yourself--the most important person in your life for so long, there's a big hole in your life. It's like losing a dog that was always there to pet and play with. So you buy a new dog. It's strange when all of a sudden, something is gone. and when people immediately hook-on to something new, as sincere and genuine as that new relationship is, it's still a sign of vulnerability and desperation to fill the emptiness and to cover the hole
NALBANDIAN --> Benneteau --> Davydenko --> Mathieu -->
TURSUNOV --> Mantilla --> KIEFER --> NADAL -->
Karlovic --> Odesnik --> Stepanek --> Monfils -->
??

Oliver Cromwell lay buried and dead. Hee-haw. Buried and dead.
Gonzo Hates Me! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2005, 10:57 AM   #47
country flag Yasmine

Yasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Guga
When you have the kind of relationship Kim and Lleyton had, a long, intense, blissful relationship, and then one day, it's gone-- you're desperate and vulnerable to find something to fill that void in your heart. I think Bec Cartwright is beautiful; I think she is gorgeous. But for Lleyton to get with her so soon is a drastic action. And this goes the same for Kim if she really has a new boyfriend.
I think a lot of people will agree with you here . But it just gives something to talk about, luckily the tennis is starting again soon so hopefully we'll concentrate on that more!

For Breast Cancer, please click here once a day
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 11:28 AM   #48
country flag RaRaChick

RaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the support yasmine, I'm sure we could convince everyone that The Beau Brady Thread is a good idea

I agree - Nicole's role in Moulin Rouge was perfect for her, playing someone that looked ill. Thats not a great way to look in real life though. Oooh she scares me *shudder*

Btw - the Nicole Kidman thread - lol
Old 01-05-2005, 12:01 PM   #49
country flag <em>

<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=yasmine]Damn right! I'm voting for it as well .

and i'm sure that this will surprise nobody after reading previous posts by me:::

the beau brady thread is a very very very good idea and i'm voting for it too...hihi..if someone asks!!!
just gotta love him and his cow

Go David Nalbandian!!
just gotta love him
Gilles Elseneer
I'm a RoKi!!

proud passenger on the federer expres #91
<em> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 01:02 PM   #50
country flag Goonergal
Splish, Splosh

Goonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And, the same goes for Bec, who only just spilt up with Beau Brady after 4 years. Wheter they both admit it or not, I'm sure they are both lonely people having split with their long term partners. Whether it is a short or long term solution only time will tell.
Goonergal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 01:04 PM   #51
country flag Goonergal
Splish, Splosh

Goonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond repute

Aww, poor Nicole I like her You have one suporter here Nic
Goonergal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 01:06 PM   #52
country flag Yasmine

Yasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond reputeYasmine has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Beau Brady thread! :p

Ok for everyone who wants this thread to be renamed, enjoy! I must confess I had to dig deep to find pictures where he's not with Bec
Enjoy!

I thought I would find better pict but he's still hot

Old 01-05-2005, 01:14 PM   #53
country flag RaRaChick

RaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond reputeRaRaChick has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is SO hot!!!!!!!!!!

He looks really young in the first pic

Ah life is so unfair...I want him

Thanks for the support Em

Thank you so much for the pics yasmine!
Old 01-05-2005, 01:16 PM   #54
country flag Yasmine

hihi funny no a pict of bec's ex in a lleyton forum, I suggest we also find nice pict of Kim

Old 01-05-2005, 01:21 PM   #55
country flag RaRaChick

Well in a twisted way Beau and Lley are kinda connected....
Old 01-05-2005, 01:22 PM   #56
country flag RaRaChick

There are hundreds of pics of Kim around here, look in the Lleyton & Kim Picture Thread, I'm sure you'll find one you like
Old 01-05-2005, 02:02 PM   #57
country flag Socket

Socket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond reputeSocket has a reputation beyond repute

Those bleached highlights are so . . .

C'mon, Lleyton!

Socket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 02:27 PM   #58
country flag RaRaChick

I kinda agree with you there, Socket! his hair in the first pic is just awful. He's so much nicer now that he's back to his natural colour
Old 01-05-2005, 02:45 PM   #59
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

ewwwwww He looks young and pouty. And I don't go for the frosted hair look on men. He's got nice blue eyes, but other than that.....

I think Bec traded up when she got Lleyton.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 03:53 PM   #60
country flag <em>

<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute<em> has a reputation beyond repute

hihi thx yas you're the greatest...always supliying us with pics...
hmmmmm....beau..i remember his looks now..it's been a while since i saw home and away i might watch it tonight just to c him..they better show him then!! pfff...i stopped watching coz they changed flynn into someone else..and i didn't liked the storylines anymore!!! but i'll make an exeption to c Noah play again..with bec...hihi!
in australia Noah is dead so i better make the most of it while he's still on my tv...

i do understand the people who make comments about his bleached hair! didn't like it either in the beginning but once u get used to it it's okay..u become blind to it! i just don't c it anymore
just gotta love him and his cow

Go David Nalbandian!!
just gotta love him
Gilles Elseneer
I'm a RoKi!!

proud passenger on the federer expres #91
<em> is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote