first person you fell in love with - the story - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-05-2005, 09:34 AM   #46
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: first person you fell in love with - the story

well after i told her..(over the phone)..i heard a click on the line...and that was 8months ago...so the click was the last thing i heard

Old 05-05-2005, 09:37 AM   #47
country flag lizzieh

lizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDucky
well after i told her..(over the phone)..i heard a click on the line...and that was 8months ago...so the click was the last thing i heard
Old 05-05-2005, 09:38 AM   #48
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzieh
it kind of sucked...but it was my fault..could of had something
Old 05-05-2005, 09:41 AM   #49
country flag lizzieh

lizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
don't beat yourself up about it so much... some things are just not meant to be...
Old 05-05-2005, 09:48 AM   #50
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

OMG what a babe RD.
Tough situation.... being slightly intoxicated and all. But hey... now you have 10
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 10:26 AM   #51
country flag MissKoubek1981

MissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond reputeMissKoubek1981 has a reputation beyond repute

I was at my profession school (if you do an education in a 'normal' profession in Austria, you have to go to that school) and my friend (who always was the one who introduced me to my later boyfriends ... could have saved me from a lot of bad emotions if she didn't ) sent me away with him. We ended up kissing behind the swimming hall of the school.

End of story: It didn't last long, only six weeks, but I had to fight hard to get over it (it was him who ended it). Now I know that he has been to unexperienced in relationships - I was 21 (yeah, I always was late in such things *lol*, he was 18).
Old 05-05-2005, 11:13 AM   #52
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have your ten women.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:08 PM   #53
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
Awww the magic of internet...nice to see that sometimes, it can work!

Anyway, my first crush was when I was around 8 years old. He was my neighbour. And we were spending all our time together, playing, fighting...well, doing all those usual stuffs that young ppl that age were doing. All was perfect until we both discovered, quite at the same time, that there was sthg else than friendship. You can easily guess that, of course, we didn't really know what it was about...and it all messed it up!
hehe! IT can work ?
I met someone off the net but she was a total slag and has real relationship problems.
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 12:37 PM   #54
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb_uk
hehe! IT can work ?
I met someone off the net but she was a total slag and has real relationship problems.
Well, unfortunately, those things happen, and not only on internet...it's just that I tend to be very cautious and wary when it comes to meeting on the net. You never know who you're talking to...and I hate bad surprises!
Old 05-05-2005, 01:30 PM   #55
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Awwww...how sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 02:43 PM   #56
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

ohhhhhhhh talking about it makes me wanna call her
Old 05-05-2005, 11:01 PM   #57
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

resist RD! It might make things worse... then again, if you are sober, and have a plan of what you want to say... maybe it could clear the air? Or has too much water gone under the bridge?
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 11:08 PM   #58
country flag PaulieM

PaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond repute

oh i never told the rest of my story. basically we met during my sophmore year in high school, he liked me but i actually liked his friend at the time, who my roommate also liked, anyway it was complicated. eventually i agreed to hang out with him, and he was just really easy to talk to and we were together after that, for a little over 2 years on and off. eventually things ended really badly, we "broke up" when he decided to never call me again, and then later i found out that he cheated on me and we haven't spoken since which is about a year. he was my first real boyfriend, so i can't say for sure if i was really in love, the jury's still out on that one, but for now especially since things ended horribly i like to think that i wasn't and was just temporarily insane .

ROGER FEDERER

GROSJEAN, HENMAN, MOYA, CORIA

ANCIC, BLAKE, LJUBICIC, CLEMENT, SANTORO, BAGHDATIS, MONFILS

F-LO, DENT, PHM, MULLER, STEPANEK, PHILIPPOUSSIS

Co-Founder and Proud Member of M.A.S.H.A

"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize."-Muhammad Ali

My Blog!
PaulieM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 11:20 PM   #59
country flag tennis4eva

tennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond reputetennis4eva has a reputation beyond repute

I fell in love with an aussie guy who came to stay with my family when I was 14. He was older than me lol, but we had such a fun time. I remember when my best friends mom got us into trouble because she saw us making out in an empty classroom. It was this big scandal in the school because I was 14 and he was 18 Also there was one time when we ran away for a weekend.... ahhh those were the days.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:51 PM   #60
country flag Rogiman

Rogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand it when people say they are not sure whether they were in love or not - once you're in love there's no room left for doubt - you just know it...!

All of my loves were torture, but the worst one was in my first year of high-school
She was (and probably still is, only more-so) gorgeous and I knew I was in trouble pretty much the moment I saw her...
From that moment on the following couple of years were nightmare - hardly sleeping, barely smiling, yes folks - love isn't about having fun most of the time...

Anyway, since I had been too young to know the rules I was rather open about my feelings (I actually revealed it all on new-year's eve of that year when I was totally drank - and that was when I was merely 14 ), and for some reason she found that attractive that a man (or a boy, for that matter...) is so romantic and open about the way he feels that she didn't turn me down - she put me on standby instead

After six fricking months of cursing the day I'd been born she finally made her mind up to give it a try, and we were together for 7 months - painful most of the time but with some glorious moments - since we lived in a rural area we had many romantic moments, I used to hitchhike to her (when my parents weren't aware) to make out in her room, where her old-fashioned father thought his daughter was merely playing cards , and there was a lake nearby where we used to sneak away from everyone and kiss .

But it was never enough for me, and I was rather melancholy most of the time, and when we broke up I kept loving her secretly for about one more year and had some real-tough time getting over

Anyway, ever since then I've been rather cautious about matters of the heart, but one terrific woman that caught me off guard at least left me a poem:

"Your body and mind might thrive in quickness, but when it comes to the heart it's like floating in space - travel like a comet and you'll burn out" (I hope I remember correctly).

She was THE most wonderful woman I've ever known...and probably the only time I didn't regret falling in love.

Last edited by Rogiman : 05-05-2005 at 11:54 PM.
Rogiman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote