first person you fell in love with - the story - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-04-2005, 09:48 AM   #31
country flag SuperFurryAnimal

SuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: first person you fell in love with - the story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa!
The first guy I had a serious crush on was a cartoon character. His name was Donald Duck and I was 5 years old. I was so in love with him.
I had that with The Pink Panther! Totally worshipped it when I was about seven!

Member of the Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society

Visit AZ FANPAGE

Last edited by SuperFurryAnimal : 05-04-2005 at 09:55 AM.
SuperFurryAnimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2005, 11:03 AM   #32
country flag Purple Rainbow

Purple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond reputePurple Rainbow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFurryAnimal
I had that with The Pink Panther! Totally worshipped it when I was about seven!
Hey! I see you posted in a thread about falling in love, so I check it out expecting some nice stories about us, and what do I get... A lame pink panter picture. So, that's my competition? Just great...

And as for me. I thought I knew what love was until I met Patrice. You all know the story, methinks.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:23 AM   #33

SuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond reputeSuperFurryAnimal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Rainbow
Hey! I see you posted in a thread about falling in love, so I check it out expecting some nice stories about us, and what do I get... A lame pink panter picture. So, that's my competition? Just great...

Quote:
And as for me. I thought I knew what love was until I met Patrice. You all know the story, methinks.
I feel exactly the same! And you know it!

Visit AZ FANPAGE
Old 05-04-2005, 11:25 AM   #34
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 26 and I've only ever had one bf and that was only for 5 months and I don't think I was ever in love with him - he sure wasn't with me. ick I don't even want to talk about that depressing part of my life.

I often worry about what might happen in the future... 26 and only one bf in my history is worrying for me. I just don't know where one might pop up from when I don't and never have gone out to clubs and stuff.

I've had crushes before, but I think my first guy that I seriously thought I loved was one of my managers at work... he was 10 years older and married with a couple of kids but I was so attracted to him! I tried my best to hide the crush but I think by the time I left the store quite a few people realised. That was about 7 years ago and I still think back of him fondly... I bawled my eyes out the day I heard he was getting a transfer from our store!
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 11:31 AM   #35

Peta! There might be love in places you've never thought of before! Like on MTF, for example! It worked for Stefan and me!
True love is bound to be running into you sooner or later, I'm sure! Just make sure you meet lots of people. A nice guy will turn up eventually! Trust me!

Visit AZ FANPAGE
Old 05-04-2005, 02:34 PM   #36
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Rainbow
A lame pink panter picture. So, that's my competition? Just great...
You should be happy that was "just" a panther and no other guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 02:39 PM   #37
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pj girl
I often worry about what might happen in the future... 26 and only one bf in my history is worrying for me. I just don't know where one might pop up from when I don't and never have gone out to clubs and stuff.
Usually you meet your true love when you don´t even search for him...and sometimes you don´t even have to leave the house. Hehehe, I met my current boyfriend through the internet and it was kinda funny and unusual. A good friend of mine sent me a forward and curious me added all of the people with Hotmail address to my MSN messenger. Most of the people turned out to be total jerks and I blocked them after a few minutes but on a Manic Monday HE showed up. I had had a bad day at university so I didn´t even feel like speaking to anyone but he was just so cool and understanding that we ended up chatting for about 6 or 7 hours. 4 weeks later we met up and we have been together ever since.

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 05-04-2005, 10:32 PM   #38
country flag tinuviel_estel

tinuviel_estel has a reputation beyond reputetinuviel_estel has a reputation beyond reputetinuviel_estel has a reputation beyond reputetinuviel_estel has a reputation beyond reputetinuviel_estel has a reputation beyond reputetinuviel_estel has a reputation beyond reputetinuviel_estel has a reputation beyond reputetinuviel_estel has a reputation beyond reputetinuviel_estel has a reputation beyond reputetinuviel_estel has a reputation beyond reputetinuviel_estel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesa!
Usually you meet your true love when you don´t even search for him...and sometimes you don´t even have to leave the house. Hehehe, I met my current boyfriend through the internet and it was kinda funny and unusual. A good friend of mine sent me a forward and curious me added all of the people with Hotmail address to my MSN messenger. Most of the people turned out to be total jerks and I blocked them after a few minutes but on a Manic Monday HE showed up. I had had a bad day at university so I didn´t even feel like speaking to anyone but he was just so cool and understanding that we ended up chatting for about 6 or 7 hours. 4 weeks later we met up and we have been together ever since.
wow! that is so sweet!
i'm sure your very happy!

Ivan LjubicicRoger FedererAndre AgassiCarlos Moya
Rafael NadalMarat SafinJoachim JohanssonRichard Gasquet
tinuviel_estel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 07:45 AM   #39
country flag Nikki♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinuviel_estel
wow! that is so sweet!
i'm sure your very happy!
I would be happier if he lived a little closer. Sigh...

Quote:
Bičuj me mamita!
Old 05-05-2005, 07:55 AM   #40
User ID 4783

User ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond reputeUser ID 4783 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
I was 4 years old and met her in pre-school and went through primary school together with her

and in a month's time I'm going to ask her to marry me
That's a cute story

As for me... I only know that I was in kindergarten
User ID 4783 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 08:40 AM   #41
country flag lizzieh

lizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond repute

I have thought that I've been in love a couple of times; once when I was young (about 16) and again when I was about 18...

in hindsight however it is clear that I wasn't anywhere near being in love. however now I am...it wasn't love at first sight... we slowly became friends as he was friends with my housemate... but it took a while for us to see anything between us... in fact everyone else saw it before we did and kept bugging us about it!

we have had our incredible ups and horrific downs... but in the end it has taught me that relationships are easy...if you strike a balance.. and this balance can be difficult and often painful to find... then you can proceed quite smoothly together...

I move to be with him soon.... xx
Old 05-05-2005, 09:06 AM   #42
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by El Legenda : 10-23-2005 at 01:51 AM.
El Legenda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 09:22 AM   #43
User id 7816

User id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond repute

the first time I really fell in luv was with a guy from India I knew over the net [i know , but hope bein 16 then justifies me] and I must say that one sunny day I was lucky to get this moment of enlightment when you realise someone doesn't deserve your feelings. and life became beautiful again
User id 7816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2005, 09:32 AM   #44
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Awww the magic of internet...nice to see that sometimes, it can work!

Anyway, my first crush was when I was around 8 years old. He was my neighbour. And we were spending all our time together, playing, fighting...well, doing all those usual stuffs that young ppl that age were doing. All was perfect until we both discovered, quite at the same time, that there was sthg else than friendship. You can easily guess that, of course, we didn't really know what it was about...and it all messed it up!
Old 05-05-2005, 09:32 AM   #45
country flag lizzieh

lizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond reputelizzieh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDucky
she was a close call...but than i went to college and she stayed home...didnt really work out...well after one drunken night in college...blah blah blah..i had to tell her...blah blah blah...

and.....

what did she say ? *dying to know*