first person you fell in love with - the story - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-03-2005, 09:53 PM   #16
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: first person you fell in love with - the story

Quote:
Originally Posted by joske
26? wow.. well hmm maybe there is hope after all then but I doubt that you're as shy as me... I mean if I pass someone on the street I don't know or I have to ask something in a shop I start sweating like a pig it's not normal at all

ah well maybe if I ever get REALLY drunk it'll happen

thanks for the comforting anyway sweeties es
I am also the same lol! i start to get really anxious when there are alot of people in small situations
I dont drink, and i never will! so thats not gonna help me lol. But seriously, its with girls i find it worst. I am ok speaking to new people (males at uni etc, if i want to! i admit most of the time i am unsociable). But its with females i have the problem, i have never really had a female friend until a year ago! i didnt mix with females until then, partly because i wasnt too interested in girls like every other teen.
But i havent really met any interesting girls really to be honest, i am too picky. My mum and dad are like go out with your friends to a club or something and get a gf, i just tell them i dont really care! because i am not that fussed atm
My dad actually says something more rude than that "go find some pussy" and my mum also said you need to find a girl to give a good seeing to, to get rid of your aggression. LMAO

Last edited by joeb_uk : 05-03-2005 at 09:55 PM.
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2005, 09:58 PM   #17
country flag joske

joske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond repute

no interesting girls? are you sure you WANT a girl then?

hmm yeah I totally hear ya.. I'm a very sociable person once you know me but if you don't I hardly say anything at all

my friends are always saying "but that's sorta kinda good too.. it makes you mysterious.."
but i doubt if being asocial's ever gonna help me get laid

greets 2 my sweets @ Denaon's Place, The Spa & Roddickland

yes, as a matter of fact I am a fag..
and one who loves to touch homophobes' special area too, so mind your language

A N D Y J C
joske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 10:01 PM   #18
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

well i would like one yeah! but she has to be special
hmmm i am just not one of those guys who how do you say, is always worrying about having a gf lol. The girls i have liked have only let me down, which upset me alot! so it kind of knocked my motivation and thought i cant be bothered with them
It sounds you just want the pussy haha? or do you want a gf?
Old 05-03-2005, 10:07 PM   #19
country flag aceit

aceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
seriously or are you laughing at the emotional bunch over here?
I'm not laughing at you guys at all.

I've had major crushes, but never love.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:13 PM   #20
country flag joske

joske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond repute

joeb, I'm not really looking for a girl if you know what I mean (more of a fellas type of guy lol) but yeah I'd like a serious bf tho.. couldn't be with someone just for the sex or whatever

ah okay ace.. yeah well it's the same with me then

A N D Y J C
Old 05-03-2005, 10:14 PM   #21
country flag joeb_uk

Quote:
joeb, I'm not really looking for a girl if you know what I mean (more of a fellas type of guy lol) but yeah I'd like a serious bf tho.. couldn't be with someone just for the sex or whatever

ah okay ace.. yeah well it's the same with me then
haha i thought you were a guy! OOPS read wrong it seems you still are
Old 05-03-2005, 10:21 PM   #22
country flag joske

no.. I am a guy...

(read the signs, joeb!! )

hmm I'm off to bed now I've got classes tomorrow talk to you peeps laters

A N D Y J C

Last edited by joske : 05-03-2005 at 10:25 PM.
Old 05-03-2005, 11:53 PM   #23
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

I cant remember her name...
i was about 4 years old and followed her everywhere
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 12:19 AM   #24
bad gambler

I was 4 years old and met her in pre-school and went through primary school together with her

and in a month's time I'm going to ask her to marry me
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 12:23 AM   #25
country flag aceit

aceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
I was 4 years old and met her in pre-school and went through primary school together with her

and in a month's time I'm going to ask her to marry me
Aww congrats on keep that relationship up!
Old 05-04-2005, 01:07 AM   #26
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceit
I've never been in love.

Good story, right?
Me neither..

It's all good, though. I don't need any of the guys around me.
Jennay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 01:10 AM   #27
country flag jmgsdoubsprtnr

jmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond repute

haha, someone asked me to marry him when we were in preschool. wierd thing is, i still know the guy, and he's totally cute! he's a good guy.
Jan-Michael Gambill<>Flavio Saretta<>Andre Sa<>Amer Delic

SVERIGE
Soderling xx Pim Pim xx Jonas xx Ryderstedt xx Magnus
jmgsdoubsprtnr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 02:49 AM   #28
country flag PaulieM

PaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond repute

i guess it was the guy i dated from 15-18, post-breakup i like to deny that i really loved him you know how that is... anyway it's a long story i'll share later.

and BG your story is soo cute, it makes me want to cry, you're very lucky

ROGER FEDERER

GROSJEAN, HENMAN, MOYA, CORIA

ANCIC, BLAKE, LJUBICIC, CLEMENT, SANTORO, BAGHDATIS, MONFILS

F-LO, DENT, PHM, MULLER, STEPANEK, PHILIPPOUSSIS

Co-Founder and Proud Member of M.A.S.H.A

"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize."-Muhammad Ali

My Blog!
PaulieM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 02:58 AM   #29
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

i got 10 girls..cant really fall in love...
Old 05-04-2005, 09:12 AM   #30
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

The first guy I had a serious crush on was a cartoon character. His name was Donald Duck and I was 5 years old. I was so in love with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote