first person you fell in love with - the story - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-27-2004, 05:02 PM   #1
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute
Smile first person you fell in love with - the story

I saw him yesterday. He has a six-months old baby boy and he introduced me to his wife. High school years came back and hit me really hard. He never knew anything and, even worse, i had a ugly row with him two weeks before graduation, so we didn't talk to each other for almost 2 years. I was so attracted to him that i couldn't find another way to show him but teasing him all the time

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi

Last edited by alfonsojose : 12-27-2004 at 05:47 PM.
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2005, 05:45 PM   #2
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: first person you fell in love with - the story

saw him again. This time i didn't care that much

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 06:22 PM   #3
country flag Asmus

Asmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond repute

He looked like Thomas Enqvist... we had a nice affair, but then... alas... he went back to Sweden and I'll never be able to settle for a non-European guy ever again.

RAFAEL NADAL
THE PLAYER WITH BALLS SO BIG HE HAS TO ADJUST HIS SHORTS AFTER EVERY POINT
Asmus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 06:29 PM   #4
country flag joske

joske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond repute

well my first love was the only serious one i've had so far.. and to say 'had' is not entirely right cause I hardly knew him and nothing happened.... he was, after all, straight I always have that

seriously I'm gonna be one of those 40-year-old virgins who live with their parents (not that there's anything wrong with that..) *hopes he didn't offend anyone*

greets 2 my sweets @ Denaon's Place, The Spa & Roddickland

yes, as a matter of fact I am a fag..
and one who loves to touch homophobes' special area too, so mind your language

A N D Y J C
joske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 06:32 PM   #5
country flag Asmus

Asmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond reputeAsmus has a reputation beyond repute

Don't be so negative, joske, I'm sure it will happen again sooner or later. You're not 39 and a half are you?

RAFAEL NADAL
Old 05-03-2005, 06:34 PM   #6
country flag Asmus

Haha, you're only 20... the best is yet to come I'm sure.

RAFAEL NADAL
Old 05-03-2005, 06:47 PM   #7
country flag Angle Queen
Mom 2 2 Beauties

Angle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmus
You're not 39 and a half are you?

Canna resist, although I shouldn't laugh. Trying to find the right somebody to spend your days with is a serious matter.

My first love...was a green-eyed, blond. I've never fallen for a blond since. I was a freshman, he was a junior. He came back from Christmas break...engaged to his hometown honey.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:36 PM   #8
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joske
seriously I'm gonna be one of those 40-year-old virgins who live with their parents (not that there's anything wrong with that..) *hopes he didn't offend anyone*

Nah, things just happen joske, you never know when, be patient

My first "fall in love" experience was when I was about 15 and realised I was gay. This guy continued to stare at me all the time and I was captured by every inch of him. I even loved his neck But nothing happened of course, and now I live with my parents, still a virgin and about to turn 40.....

But it wasn't love, it was the feeling, my heart shrinking of sadness because I couldn't see him and have him. That wasn't sane, I turned 26 when I found my first true love...

Gato Gaudio

Last edited by Denaon : 05-03-2005 at 07:39 PM.
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 08:45 PM   #9
country flag jmgsdoubsprtnr

jmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond reputejmgsdoubsprtnr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asmus
He looked like Thomas Enqvist... we had a nice affair, but then... alas... he went back to Sweden and I'll never be able to settle for a non-European guy ever again.
and why did you not hold on to that one?! if i ever find a tompa look alike, i'm hanging on and never letting go!
Jan-Michael Gambill<>Flavio Saretta<>Andre Sa<>Amer Delic

SVERIGE
Soderling xx Pim Pim xx Jonas xx Ryderstedt xx Magnus
jmgsdoubsprtnr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 08:50 PM   #10
country flag Asmus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgsdoubsprtnr
and why did you not hold on to that one?! if i ever find a tompa look alike, i'm hanging on and never letting go!
oh, I tried, I tried, but the affair happened right before he was about to go away and it was too late to reschedule his flight or anything. In fact, I think the affair kind of happened BECAUSE he was about to go away. And then once we were on different continents, it all kinda fizzled.

RAFAEL NADAL
Old 05-03-2005, 09:21 PM   #11
country flag joske

joske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaon
Nah, things just happen joske, you never know when, be patient
(...)
But it wasn't love, it was the feeling, my heart shrinking of sadness because I couldn't see him and have him. That wasn't sane, I turned 26 when I found my first true love...
26? wow.. well hmm maybe there is hope after all then but I doubt that you're as shy as me... I mean if I pass someone on the street I don't know or I have to ask something in a shop I start sweating like a pig it's not normal at all

ah well maybe if I ever get REALLY drunk it'll happen

thanks for the comforting anyway sweeties es

A N D Y J C
Old 05-03-2005, 09:23 PM   #12
country flag Asmus

yeah, but at least you're out. The 40 year old virgins who live with their parents tend to be the ones who don't come out until they're in their late 30s.

RAFAEL NADAL
Old 05-03-2005, 09:25 PM   #13
country flag joske

well I haven't come out with my parents & family tho (still very much stuck in that tiny closet.. running out of air lol) I've told myself 'next year I'll do it' for the last... 3 or 4 years now

A N D Y J C
Old 05-03-2005, 09:28 PM   #14
country flag aceit

aceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond reputeaceit has a reputation beyond repute

I've never been in love.

Good story, right?
Old 05-03-2005, 09:37 PM   #15
country flag joske

seriously or are you laughing at the emotional bunch over here?

A N D Y J C