>>Davis Cup 2005<< - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-12-2005, 02:11 AM   #46
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: >>Davis Cup 2005<<

maria darling...if u don't have a life..think of ME!!! look at the number of posts i have!!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-12-2005, 09:38 AM   #47
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebig
Maria, Tallinn not clean enough? What are you talking about?
two years ago, when I was there, it was perfect. And I really enjoyed Tallinn, the sea proximity...
Thanks Liebig!!!! Uhmm, one is never satisfied with what one's got I guess.
I'm glad you liked Tallinn. I suppose you were here in summer when all the spring mess after snow was at least partly cleaned up.

And thanks my darlings Dora, Jiat.... At least you're not as old as me. Have a nice weekend everyone!!!!
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 01:27 PM   #48
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

ahh maria..but we'll get there!!! and at least i'm sure u had more of a life than we've got when u were our age
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 01:03 AM   #49
country flag Via Pax

Via Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond repute

Tanya, could you please tell me who's gonna play for Belarus team besides Max (he'll play for sure I suppose!) Thanx in advance....
Via Pax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 08:35 PM   #50
country flag thelma

thelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond reputethelma has a reputation beyond repute

http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0...-23210,00.html

Safin leads Russians
From correspondents in Moscow
February 22, 2005

AUSTRALIAN Open champion Marat Safin will lead Russia in next month's Davis Cup World Group opening round tie with Chile.

Russia, champion in 2002, has named an unchanged line-up from last year's relegation tie with Thailand to face the resilient South Americans.

In addition to an in-form Safin, Russia captain Shamil Tarpishchev has also called up Australian Open quarter-finalist Nikolay Davydenko, 2002 Davis Cup hero Mikhail Youzhny and Igor Andreev for the March 4-6 tie at Moscow's Olympic Sports Arena.

Youzhny, who clinched Russia's first Davis Cup title in 2002 by coming from two sets down to beat France's Paul-Henri Mathieu in the decisive fifth rubber, has been suffering from a nagging knee injury, but Tarpishchev said he will be fit.

"We only have four guys and Youzhny is one of them. I'm sure he'll play if we needed him," said the Russian captain.

Agence France-Presse
thelma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 05:39 PM   #51
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Peeps, OMG I got a good laugh!!!!!! In the news on NTV+Sport they showed the preparations for the DC!!! Dunno if anyone else saw this. First they showed the Chileans who already arrived and for the first time tried the courts at Olimpiisky/Olympic however you like to call the Sports Arena. They interviewed Fernando and Nando said the courts were really fast and they in Chile are more used to slower clay courts. Nando looked good. Long hair. Then the Russians came to train. And OMG OMG - Marat with hair like he hadn't combed it since he got out of bed. When he was hitting the hair looked a bit better. He sat on the floor courtside when Nando came and they shook hands for very long and exchanged some warm hellos. For all Zhenya fans - Zhenya was there hitting and, well, cannot say if he's over 105 kg but he looked prettttty big. I'm not the best person to judge, he had a "windbreaker" or jacket on or how you call it, but yeah, that was hilarious. He really seems to have problems keeping weight under control without playing tournament tennis every week. As for the Russian team they said the only problem was that Misha's knee was hurting again, then Misha said that he knew only Nando from the Chilean team, had only heard the names of the other players but they didn't show him saying anything about his knee. OK, that's all from the short news clip, the main thing - Marat & Co training already.

Last edited by MariaV : 02-28-2005 at 05:49 PM.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:06 AM   #52
country flag Carolinita

Carolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond reputeCarolinita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV
Peeps, OMG I got a good laugh!!!!!! In the news on NTV+Sport they showed the preparations for the DC!!! Dunno if anyone else saw this. First they showed the Chileans who already arrived and for the first time tried the courts at Olimpiisky/Olympic however you like to call the Sports Arena. They interviewed Fernando and Nando said the courts were really fast and they in Chile are more used to slower clay courts. Nando looked good. Long hair. Then the Russians came to train. And OMG OMG - Marat with hair like he hadn't combed it since he got out of bed. When he was hitting the hair looked a bit better. He sat on the floor courtside when Nando came and they shook hands for very long and exchanged some warm hellos. For all Zhenya fans - Zhenya was there hitting and, well, cannot say if he's over 105 kg but he looked prettttty big. I'm not the best person to judge, he had a "windbreaker" or jacket on or how you call it, but yeah, that was hilarious. He really seems to have problems keeping weight under control without playing tournament tennis every week. As for the Russian team they said the only problem was that Misha's knee was hurting again, then Misha said that he knew only Nando from the Chilean team, had only heard the names of the other players but they didn't show him saying anything about his knee. OK, that's all from the short news clip, the main thing - Marat & Co training already.
Yeah!!! I also have just seen Marat in the local news and I said "OMG this guy needs a hair cut! Urgently!!"...he seemed that he had a clown's wig ...very funny

the chilean players said they have felt in good form when they hit the ball on this surface....well, tha's all what I know
Old 03-01-2005, 07:58 PM   #53
country flag MariaV

Hey, here's the Russian TV sports news video of the press conference and some footage from training. Marat's hair .... And look at Zhenya sitting!

mms://video.rfn.ru/rtr-sport/13976.asf
Old 03-01-2005, 08:10 PM   #54
country flag Aurora
icicles down my spine

Aurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond reputeAurora has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Maria!

Aurora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 08:48 PM   #55
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

is the appropriate smiley.

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2005, 09:21 PM   #56
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks MAria haha, Marat's face when he looks @ Misha during the interview. He looks like a psycho, especially with this hair

And Zhenya! I hadn't seen him for a while...oh my

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 08:21 AM   #57
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute

thanks maria
Shadow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 09:06 AM   #58
country flag junekidd

junekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond reputejunekidd has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Maria.

I just got shocked by his hair at pics thread. now I too!

MARAT-SAFIN FOREVER

HIPPO, BLESS URSELF PLS
Good luck to GUGA MISHA CARLOS & FER

~~Go to Marat forum in Chinese~~
junekidd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 09:19 AM   #59
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita
Thanks MAria haha, Marat's face when he looks @ Misha during the interview. He looks like a psycho, especially with this hair

And Zhenya! I hadn't seen him for a while...oh my
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 12:11 PM   #60
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

http://sport.gazeta.ru/sport/2005/03/a_246695.shtml

for russian-speakers
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote