ACC Cancelled - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 07:26 PM   #61
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACC Cancelled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
I know im a Minority in here but evertime i heard about this ACC thing i felt like someones on the floor and down and other ppl are kicking him while the other Laughing.

This triggers hatred and i dont see fun in Competition that announces who is the worst poster.

why not a Competition who contributes the most to the forum? who helps the most? who knows tennis the most? who is the Nicest or the smartest?

Why is it always negative?
Because even those would cause arguments my dear Amber

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2013, 07:27 PM   #62
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know im a Minority in here but evertime i heard about this ACC thing i felt like someones on the floor and down and other ppl are kicking him while the other Laughing.

This triggers hatred and i dont see fun in Competition that announces who is the worst poster.

why not a Competition who contributes the most to the forum? who helps the most? who knows tennis the most? who is the Nicest or the smartest?

Why is it always negative?
The thing is, there is and has always been an opt-out for those who think like that- nobody HAS to take part in it.

BTW There were more withdrawals from popcon than there were ACC IIRC.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #63
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
That's his fault for getting himself banned then. You're only sticking up for him because of his allegiances.

The opt out was not something I was fond of but it was there for democratic reasons, making ACC a democratic contest.
No. I was never a friend of his, and I've had many fights with him which I believe those in moderation can attest to.

I've always been against the ACC and have stated it many times over many years. I foresaw it becoming ever more antagonistic and always saw it as organized bullying. I'll stand up for bullied people even when I don't like them. I never liked Clay Death or Start da Game. But I could see that although they did not want to be part of the ACC their non participation was an irritant.

Something being democratic does not make it right. A majority of people may want to discriminate against a minority or even kill a minority. You can take a vote on it and perhaps it will win by a landslide. That's why there are limits on what people are allowed to do even though a majority approves.
star is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #64
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The thing is, there is and has always been an opt-out for those who think like that- nobody HAS to take part in it.

but then if someone withdraw ppl call him Coward, wimp atc atc..
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #65
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
No. I was never a friend of his, and I've had many fights with him which I believe those in moderation can attest to.

I've always been against the ACC and have stated it many times over many years. I foresaw it becoming ever more antagonistic and always saw it as organized bullying. I'll stand up for bullied people even when I don't like them. I never liked Clay Death or Start da Game. But I could see that although they did not want to be part of the ACC their non participation was an irritant.

Something being democratic does not make it right. A majority of people may want to discriminate against a minority or even kill a minority. You can take a vote on it and perhaps it will win by a landslide. That's why there are limits on what people are allowed to do even though a majority approves.
Because taking part in an online forum contest is similar to murder or racism. Right....
Old 02-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #66
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

that makes me a sad panda

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #67
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The fact that some people agree to be bullied or even desire the attention of being most hated makes the whole thing even more distasteful.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #68
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yet if you pull out, the user is chastised, just look back and when BigJohn pulled out. Just like in your poll that you created, you made it public so you and whoever wanted to could chastise anyone who agreed with the decision.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #69
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm sure people who withdraw can take those comments on the chin.

argument.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:31 PM   #70
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
Because even those would cause arguments my dear Amber
u cant win
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-17-2013, 07:31 PM   #71
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
Yet if you pull out, the user is chastised, just look back and when BigJohn pulled out. Just like in your poll that you created, you made it public so you and whoever wanted to could chastise anyone who agreed with the decision.
Pure speculation

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is online now View My Blog!  
Old 02-17-2013, 07:32 PM   #72
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
u cant win
I think you need to set up your own forum, dedicated to hugs .

hugitout.com

argument.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:32 PM   #73
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
I'm sure people who withdraw can take those comments on the chin.
Why are you sure of that?

What is this take it on the chin business anyway? It sounds like something from a Victorian boys school.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:32 PM   #74
Banned!

Quote:
Similar insults get aimed at players and posters in GM pretty much every single day. Removing ACC won't change that.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:33 PM   #75
country flag Kat_YYZ
Registered Fed fan

Kat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond reputeKat_YYZ has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, how is AJ taking the news?