Jeff Coetzee Thread - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-09-2005, 05:25 PM   #91
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jeff Coetzee Thread

The site is now looking awesome Check it out guys! All up to date with lots of photos
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Surbiton Trophy Challenger 1998-2008

Jim Thomas Official Site

Jeff Coetzee Official Site
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2005, 07:09 PM   #92
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute

Jeff & Roger face Bhupathi/Damm second match on Court 2 tomorrow (Tuesday). There is live scoring, and possibly video streaming on the tournament's website. Good luck lads!
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Jim Thomas Official Site

Old 10-11-2005, 04:48 PM   #93
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Unfortunately, despite putting up a great effort, Jeff & Rogier lost against Bhupathi/Damm today 5-3, 1-5, 3-5. This is the first time Jeff has played under the new scoring system, but it seems he has adapted well already!
So I guess Jeff will now head to England for the challenger in Southampton. As I said before, I will do my best to get there and see Jeff & Rogier play. Stay tuned!

Jim Thomas Official Site

Old 10-15-2005, 07:25 PM   #94
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Today I spoke with Jeff at Sutton, and he looked great on-court, as did Chris (Haggard) and Travis (Parrott). Jeff will probably head to Southampton either tomorrow or the next day, for the challenger there. The doubles entry lists are out for week 43, and Jeff & Roger have entered Lyon, in France. Perhaps if I am bored over the half term holiday, I will make a trip there. Sign-in deadline is tonight at 9pm BST, so keep an eye on that drawsheet. No other news to report, stay tuned.

Jim Thomas Official Site

Old 10-18-2005, 09:46 PM   #95
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jeff & Rogier are seeded #2 in Southampton, and they face the British pairing of David Sherwood and Kyle Spencer. They play their first round in Southampton tomorrow (Wednesday). Thanks to this arrangement, it looks likely I may be able to see them play later in the tournament. They face Sherwood/Spencer fourth on Court 11 from 10am locally. Best of luck guys!

Jim Thomas Official Site

Old 10-19-2005, 07:18 PM   #96
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jim & Rogier beat Sherwood/Spencer 6-1, 6-2 and now face the Italian pairing of Marco Pedrini & Andrea Stoppini in the quarters! The match is scheduled fourth and final match on Court 6 tomorrow (Thurs).

Good luck lads

Jim Thomas Official Site

Old 10-20-2005, 08:23 PM   #97
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jim & Rogier overcame Pedrini/Stoppini fairly comfortably, 6-3, 6-3. They now play Filip Prpic & Michael Ryderstedt in the semis.
The match is first on Court 11 tomorrow, starting at noon. In the other semi is Haggard/Kohlmann (1) & Phillips/Parrot (3).
Good luck!!

Jim Thomas Official Site

Old 10-21-2005, 05:39 PM   #98
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jeff and Rogier won again, this time 7-5, 7-5 against Prpic/Ryderstedt today. Through to the final, they now will take on #3 seeds Travis Parrott & Tripp Phillips. The final is tomorrow (Saturday), 2nd on Court 6, from 11.00am. I will be at the match, supporting JC and Rogier of course! Good luck to them for now, and I'll be back tomorrow with a thorough report.

Jim Thomas Official Site

Old 10-23-2005, 08:50 AM   #99
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

They won! 6-7(8) 6-4 [10-4].

I have a lot to tell, so check the website/here --I will be adding them shortly!

Also, in Lyon next week, Jeff & Rogier play #3 seeds Suk/Vizner in the 1st round.

Jim Thomas Official Site

Old 10-23-2005, 03:16 PM   #100
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Ok, basically I had an awesome day Jeff was practicing during the singles final, and spotted me-so came up to chat with me, asked me if I was going back to London after. I wished him luck, and then watched a nail-biter of a final!
When he collected his cheque in the presentation, he did a kind of spin which cracked me up, and he looked up & gave me thumbs up when they said his name, that made me feel nice
After the presentation, I went into the locker room and he asked if I wanted to go back to London with him. He introduced me to Rogier Wassen, who was with his dad-both these guys are legends!!
Then we waited for the driver, and Jeff gave me a bottle of water & an orange, courtesy of the tournament We got in the car, and I shook hands with Travis Parrott, and said 'hi' to Tripp [he was in the back, so not easy for me to turn].
Then we took the 3.30 to Clapham Junction--Jeff went and bought me a sandwich while we waited for the train
We chatted for the whole 2 hours or whatever it was, he sent me photos of him and his family via bluetooth, told me so much-I also never realised he was such a celeb in South Africa!
He also showed me his rackets, and gave me a maroon oakley wristband, its awesome Eventually, we got off and each took different trains. He gave me his mobile number and said he'd call me after Lyon/when he's back in London, and take me to Nandos in Wimbledon
What an awesome guy, I think--extremely funny too! Plus he is so eager to make the website really jazzy ! Anyway, sorry if I went on too long-just wanted to write it down so I remember it really

Jim Thomas Official Site

Last edited by ae wowww : 10-23-2005 at 03:18 PM.
Old 10-23-2005, 03:17 PM   #101
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

After Lyon, Jeff will be playing Aachen, then Bratislava.

Jim Thomas Official Site

Old 10-24-2005, 01:26 PM   #102
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

lol you are having more entertaining adventures that i do on tourneys. that's unfair but i may meet Jeff in aachen and the roles may turn upside down.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 09:28 AM   #103
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia
lol you are having more entertaining adventures that i do on tourneys. that's unfair but i may meet Jeff in aachen and the roles may turn upside down.
I hope you do You photography legend, Nathaliia!

Jim Thomas Official Site

Old 10-25-2005, 09:25 PM   #104
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jeff & Rog are 1st on Court 1 in Lyon tomorrow, against Suk/Vizner. Jeff has 0-1 record against this pair so far this year, and as their team ranking (and seeding for this event) shows, they are a very strong partnership. The match will commence at 12.00pm (locally), so fingers crossed!

Jim Thomas Official Site

Old 10-26-2005, 03:42 PM   #105
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae wowww
I hope you do You photography legend, Nathaliia!
yeah and my camera is such a cheap crap dont count on oncourt photos they wouldnt work on my camera but still i'll do everything what i can, starting with finding and recognizing Jeff
see you soon.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote