Rotterdam R2: Klizan def. Sijsling 6-2 6-4 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-15-2013, 06:27 AM   #16
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rotterdam R2: Klizan def. Sijsling 6-2 6-4

pretty bad match from Sijsling. Klizan just did what he always does, keep the ball in play. This wasn't an exciting match. Both players have pretty bland styles

Klizan troubled Sijsling with his lefty serve throughout the match. I found this surprising because he did not vary his serve at all...just serving with slice to the BH, on both sides. Seriously, only in the very last game of the match did Sijsling seem to realize this. Add loads of stupid errors and you get this score.

"a place for vultures and mugs to express their opinions about other vultures and mugs"
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2013, 06:29 AM   #17
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rotterdam R2: Klizan def. Sijsling 6-2 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
How much more do you think he has in him? I have the feeling he is peaking right now and will max out in the 50-60 region at best, which is fine.

I'm just happy to see a countryman absolutely fulfilling his potential instead of watching Haase and De Bakker clown around.
I think this is it for Sijsling. He doesnt have any real strenghts (not any real weaknesses either) that will help him climb the rankings more.

Haase and de Bakker are a bunch of muppets. I enjoy Sijsling more, because atleast he is not throwing his talent away

"a place for vultures and mugs to express their opinions about other vultures and mugs"
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote