..~ The Chat Thread ~.. - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-31-2004, 07:03 AM   #106
country flag Enano

Enano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ..~ The Chat Thread ~..

Hi Rosie!

Thanks for telling us about the show!!! Sounds like Alex was great
I don't have any channels that have the show, so no Alex for me

So, is there a chance to watch the show on that website??? Just a little confused

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!

Alex Corretja Albert Costa

Fernando Verdasco Tommy Robredo Rafael Nadal

Other favourites
*Roger Federer*Charly Moya*Feli Lopez*Juan Carlos Ferrero*Rainer Schüttler*Mariano Zabaleta*Marc Lopez*Nico Almagro
Enano is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2004, 03:00 PM   #107
country flag HybridTheory

HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't see him either
Well hopefully they'll show lots of his matches next season
For everybody who saw the show, can you tell me what it was about and so?
Old 12-31-2004, 03:03 PM   #108

HybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond reputeHybridTheory has a reputation beyond repute

By the way, happy Newyears Eve to all of you
Old 12-31-2004, 05:20 PM   #109
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and thanks for the warm welcome here yesterday I'm glad that some of you got to see Alex - and yes I agree that he's a "natural" and could have a career in TV one day. Sorry RogiFan, but I can't do screen caps as I don't have a digital camera, and if I try to take photos from the VCR with my normal camera, the quality is awful So that just leaves me to say Happy New Year to everyone here and I'll definately try to visit you more in 2005. Hope you all have wonderful celebrations tonight, and a happy, healthy and peaceful 2005 - with lots of success to Alex as well.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2004, 05:31 PM   #110
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Rosie

and a happy new year to you as well!!! I like the picture in your avatar!!! Hope all our favourites will have a super year!!!
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 01:16 AM   #111
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Rosie, that's OK!

I'd also like to wish everyone once again a very Happy New Year for all Alex fans, Alex and that 2005 be a better year for all!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 10:02 AM   #112

A Happy Newyear to everyone!!
Old 01-02-2005, 06:57 PM   #113
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

I think that Alex s have his own little show like Zabaleta -- interviewing European players and doing fun bhind-the-scenes things! Alex was so funny in that ATP show... and his English is so good -- he really "gets it"! Smart, handsome, talented guy!

"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
Old 01-03-2005, 02:39 PM   #114
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
I think that Alex s have his own little show like Zabaleta -- interviewing European players and doing fun bhind-the-scenes things! Alex was so funny in that ATP show... and his English is so good -- he really "gets it"! Smart, handsome, talented guy!
I think that's a great idea I don't know how much (if any) TV work Alex has done before this ATP Special, but he was certainly very natural and "at-ease" in front of the cameras. It could definately be a successful career for him after retirement.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 01-03-2005, 03:26 PM   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
I think that's a great idea I don't know how much (if any) TV work Alex has done before this ATP Special, but he was certainly very natural and "at-ease" in front of the cameras. It could definately be a successful career for him after retirement.
That would be cool I'd really miss him otherwise ...

There's a nice video on his official site, in the interactive part.
It's in English, Spanish & Catalan.
Maybe most of you have already seen it, but for the ones who didn't et, here's the link:

http://www.alexcorretja.com/interactive/
Old 01-04-2005, 08:11 PM   #116
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Because i am a new fan to tennis i havent really seen alex play (i think the only match i did see was the srichapan madrid match). I really liked alex's one handed backhand.
He also seemed a cool and funny guy on the recent atp tour show, even his accent is funny
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 09:27 PM   #117
country flag RogiFan88

Hi joeb!

Great to see you here -- we need more support for Alex!

Old 01-05-2005, 06:36 AM   #118
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb_uk
Because i am a new fan to tennis i havent really seen alex play (i think the only match i did see was the srichapan madrid match). I really liked alex's one handed backhand.
He also seemed a cool and funny guy on the recent atp tour show, even his accent is funny
Hi Joe

Old 01-05-2005, 09:28 AM   #119
country flag Enano

Enano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond reputeEnano has a reputation beyond repute

Hi joeb!

@Alex on tv... He once did a little tour for Eurosport during the French Open. I think it was in 2001. It was about what he eats and drinks before a match. It was funny how he said "patatas fritaaaaas y ketchuuuup".
Like you said, very entertaining and natural

Alex Corretja Albert Costa

Fernando Verdasco Tommy Robredo Rafael Nadal

Other favourites
*Roger Federer*Charly Moya*Feli Lopez*Juan Carlos Ferrero*Rainer Schüttler*Mariano Zabaleta*Marc Lopez*Nico Almagro
Enano is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 03:52 PM   #120
country flag RogiFan88

Gracias, Enano [that's Alex's name that his brothers called him!]!