-Campećo! Brasil Open! Campion Abierto Mexico!! 6-0, 6-2 - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-18-2013, 04:09 PM   #76
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brasil Open --Campećo!! 6-2; 6-3. :woohoo:

Well, in fact Rafa Nadal was one of the owners of the hotel I don't know if he is still involved in this hotel today or not.
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet: The most beautiful and talented backhand of the tour (after De Schepper).

De Schepper - Thiem - Giraldo - Cilic - Youzhny - Nishikori - Gulbis - Haas - Berlocq - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee
VamosRafaNadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #77
country flag shawshank

shawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VamosRafaNadal View Post
No, but he is in Mexico. He flyed to Cozumel, a little, beautiful and relaxing island of Mexico (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cozumel):

He is with his family in a mini-holiday of three days, and then he will fly to Acapulco (he has a kind of meeting with Champions Drink Resposibly on Saturday I think).
Wow! Thanks for this info. I don't know how you found it! I tried also but didn't find this info. I thought he will have holidays already in Acapulco. I went there last year for the tournament and spend some time in this amazing hotel where the players are staying next to the courts. He will also enjoy it for sure I wonder if he is planning to play tennis in these 3 days in Cozumel or completly relax...

RAFAEL NADAL
CAREER GRAND SLAM: 1 AO, 9 RG, 2 WIM, 2 US
TOTAL TOURNAMENTS WON: 64 (44 CLAY), (27 MASTERS 1000)

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO
HAAS, GULBIS, THIEM, DIMITROV, BERANKIS
KUBOT, JANOWICZ, PRZYSIĘŻNY, MAJCHRZAK

GOAT: PETE SAMPRAS

2014 highlights: Rafa winning 9th RG and Kubot winning AO doubles - first Grand Slam title for Poland in my life!
shawshank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:00 PM   #78
country flag born_on_clay

born_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
Wow! Thanks for this info. I don't know how you found it! I tried also but didn't find this info. I thought he will have holidays already in Acapulco. I went there last year for the tournament and spend some time in this amazing hotel where the players are staying next to the courts. He will also enjoy it for sure I wonder if he is planning to play tennis in these 3 days in Cozumel or completly relax...
I think he deserves three days without touching a racquet
64 Titles | 27 Masters 1000 |Olympic Games Singles Gold Medalist | 139 Weeks at no.1
3 year end no.1 | 4 Davis Cups | 699 singles match wins
born_on_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:31 PM   #79

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
Well it was a hard work to find some information but finally I saw it in Twitter and the information was believable (in fact today the local newspaper of the island has some pics of Nadal in the front page.

It is nice, it looks great. He will enjoy it I don't think that he is going to practice these three days
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Richard Gasquet: The most beautiful and talented backhand of the tour (after De Schepper).

De Schepper - Thiem - Giraldo - Cilic - Youzhny - Nishikori - Gulbis - Haas - Berlocq - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee
Old 02-19-2013, 08:41 PM   #80
country flag shawshank

shawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well it was a hard work to find some information but finally I saw it in Twitter and the information was believable (in fact today the local newspaper of the island has some pics of Nadal in the front page.

It is nice, it looks great. He will enjoy it I don't think that he is going to practice these three days
Can you post those pictures?

RAFAEL NADAL

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO

2014 highlights: Rafa winning 9th RG and Kubot winning AO doubles - first Grand Slam title for Poland in my life!
Old 02-19-2013, 09:55 PM   #81

Yes of course, I only have two and there are about the same pic

This is the front page of a local newspaper of Cozumel:

And this is the link to the online edition of this newspaper, with this image with better quality:

http://www.dqr.com.mx/index.php/cozu...-paraiso-nadal

Basically they are saying that at the arrival of the Cozumel's airport the people working there took photos with him and after that he started enjoying the Cozumel's environment. If you want to read the whole new use a translator and if you don't understand something (translators are not working OK sometimes) ask me

Regards mate . If I see more pictures I'll post them here or in Rafachat or other thread like these two

Old 02-19-2013, 11:35 PM   #82
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Cozumel is a lovely place. Very charming with very nice people. I recommend it to anyone wanting a beach vacation. It's more relaxing than Acapulco. I like the Gulf/Caribbean side more than the Pacific side.

Thank you so much for the pictures!

Thanks to the tip that the hotel my belong to Nadal, I did some research. Here's an article from Travel Weekly that explains the deal.

http://www.travelweekly.com/Travel-N...ts-in-Cozumel/

And here is something about a contest (that we didnt' know about ) to meet Rafa now while he is in Cozumel.

http://www.cozumel.travel/about/news.cfm?show=54

Last edited by star : 02-19-2013 at 11:43 PM.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:33 AM   #83
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

VAMOS RAFA VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I am so late.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:49 AM   #84
country flag Ash86

Ash86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think that he is going to practice these three days
Apparently he will - they've built a clay court specifically for him (the hotel only had hard courts).

http://www.respuestadeportiva.com/?p=46346
Ash86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:15 AM   #85
country flag shawshank

It's really nice to hear that Cozumel got so excited over Rafa coming there This court looks more like a hard court rather than clay So probably Rafa is again spending 4 hours a day training. I'm not sure if that's good for his knee, but let's wait and see!

RAFAEL NADAL

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO

Old 02-20-2013, 09:33 AM   #86
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow, that's a brand new court then, thanks everyone for the info.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:33 AM   #87

born_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond reputeborn_on_clay has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait for Acapulco :-)
64 Titles | 27 Masters 1000 |Olympic Games Singles Gold Medalist | 139 Weeks at no.1
Old 02-27-2013, 04:29 AM   #88
country flag mseles1

mseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond reputemseles1 has a reputation beyond repute

'I'm not opening a new thread, shall we continue in the Sao Paulo one?'

Taking Star's advice - 1st match d&d 6-2 6-2 sgainst a game opponent. Looked far better than in Brasil. Backhand more assertive, particularly dtl (always a good sign.) Crowd were mighty supportive after the match, during less so but that was probably due more to Almagro losing a game, Errani - five and Ferrer three.
mseles1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:10 AM   #89
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:35 AM   #90

nice opening